Information leaks?! YOU'RE LIVING WITH WHO?!!

PLAYFUL KISS the reincarnated! SUNSKY version

It's been a few days passed since Chaerin decide to get over Youngbae. It's early in the morning and Chaerin is still in her room dressing up neatly and fashionably(according to the school rules and Sooyoung's!) Today's theme is Clever-chae (or ttok-chae if I'm not mistaken. That's what Dara calls her in reality too.) She put on a pair of specs without the glass. Yup, just to look FASHIONABLY. After the final touch, she finally ready for breakfast.

 

"Morning, Eomoni, Appa and Dad!" she greets the elder on the table. "And you two~!" she just glance at both of the Dong siblings before setting her eyes on her meal. "Ommo! This style really suits you, Chaerin-ah! Chankanman!" she leaves the table to get her camera. "Say kimchi!" Sooyoung said. Chaerin just be an obedient girl and do some cute poses for Sooyoung which makes the mother excited to get more photos of her. 

"We're going to be late!" Youngbae cuts in. He stood up and leaves the table. 

"Ah, you can just go first. I'm going to leave later since I already recognize the road." she said and as if nothing happen she continue to pose. Youngbae was a bit shocked in hearing her refusal. What makes the girl changes so much. Youngbae wasn't that dense. He knows that Chaerin is trying to avoid him but he just leaves it to that. He can't do nothing after all. 

 

It was better this way - and so he said.

 

After a few minutes Youngbae just leaves and Chaerin finishes her breakfast, the girl quickly leaves the house and rushed to school. She got enought trouble all ready for Youngbae warns her not to be so close to him when they walk home or to school. That's why she decided to leaves saperately with Youngbae. She doesn't want to bother him anymore and she doesn't want to bother her own heart for being too close to him. 

 

Yes... She's trying her very best to get over him! 

 

"SAFE!!!" she shouted after she managed to arrived at her class before the homeroom teacher comes in. Dara, Minji and Seungri are getting worried about her the pas few days. Chaerin always goes back early and comes late. Did something happen at her father's friend house? They didn't asked her to do jobs for them are they? Is she having a hard time there? 

 

"Yah, Chaerin-ah. Kwenchana?" Minji asked. "Huh? why?" she replied in between her huffs and puffs. " Well, we've been asking this for a long time but you still refused. When are you going to bring us to your temporary place?" Dara asked Chaerin. "I can't!" she replied quickly. "Why??" the two asked. "I just can't!" she replied which caused more and more wonder to the three classmates. 

 

"I don't care! I'm going to follow her back today after school!" Seungri whispered to Dony and Deuk. The twin just glance at each other before they glance at the girls' side. 

 

"I sense trouble!" Dony teleports to his twin. "Nado!" Deuk agreed. 

 

~~~~~

 

"Bye girls!!" Chaerin waved and dashed out from the class. Upon seeing this, Seungri too starts following her. "Yah, Lee Seungri!" Dara noticed Seungri's intention and try to catch up with Minji. "Yah!!!" Dara shouts, making the three boys halts and Seungri closed Dara's mouth with his hand before hiding into the corner. CHaerin knew she heard a familiar voice and turned around. Fear just strucks her and she got a bad feeling for it. 

 

"Let's just make a detour for a second." she turned to the opposite corner which brings her away from Youngbae's house. The spies are still tailing her. "Aren't you curious of where she lives in?! Then stop yapping and start following!" Seungri said to Dara as the spies continue to fight on their mission. "Fine!" Dara growls. 

 

They followed Chaerin till a shop district just in the neighbourhood near Youngbae's house. They just watch Chaerin walk into a shop to buy something but then she didn't come out for 15 minutes. The group started to suspect something so they take a closer look. 

 

"SHE'S GONE!!!!!!" Seungri leans closer to the glass wall to see inside. Indeed, Chaerin wasn't there! "Where the heck did she gone to?!" Seungri sighed. 

 

"Guys~!!?" Minji tugged Dara's shirt. "Wae??" she turned around. The boys too. 

 

GASPED!!

 

"Dong Youngbae??!" Seungri mumbles, he was about to encounter him but the other opposed and pulled him back. "Hush! Don't you think it's suspicious that that jerk is around here where we last saw Chaerin?!" Minji asked Seungri. "Huh??" Seungri try to connect the dots. "Let's just follow him!" Duek suggested. "Kaja!" Seungri agreed. 

 

The group then followed Youngbae till they almost near to his house and that's when they saw Chaerin! 

 

"Where did you came from?" Youngbae asked her. "Nowhere! I'm just making a detour." she smiled before letting Youngbae leads the way home. The group just watch the whole conversation begin to get the whole picture. Seungri was the anxious one. 

 

"They're not leaving together right?" he asked Dony on his left. *Shook*

"They're probably just living in the same neighbourhood, right?" he turned to Deuk. *Nods*

"Then, why did he seems like he was expecting her?" Minji pour oils to the fire. Seungri freaked out and the twin tried to calm him down. "Nice moved Minggki!" Dara shook her head. She then follwed the duo down the road before they entered the same house! 

 

"Seungri's nightmare just came true!" Dara gaped, looking at the big house. "Hell yeah!" Minji blinked a few times. "I can't believe she didn't tell us about this!" she felt offended by Chaerin's actions. 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

The very next morning, Chaerin arrived a little bit early than usual but the school was already crowded. She felt that everyone were looking at her ever since she walking into the school gate. Doesn't matter girls or boys, they keep whispering and spreading the hot gossips which happen to be the things that she didn't know. 

Then she halts in front of the notice board where there's a huge banner hanging saying:

 

LEE CHAERIN AND DONG YOUNGBAE ARE LIVING TOGETHER!! 

 

Her eyes widens as she reads the banner. Quickly she tried to take it down but she was stopped by the A class girls. "Who do you think you are to spread these weird rumours?!" one of them asked. "You're really something Lee Chaerin! After you failed confessing your love to him, now you spreads that you're living together with him?! You got to be kidding me! You??! Of all girls in the school?!!!" she scoffed. 

"That's not true! It's just something that I can't evade it myself! This isn't happening!" Chaerin burst out from the girls and pulled the banner down with all her might! "Who did this?!!" she shouts to the whole crowd. 

"WE DID!" 

Chaerin lifts up her face to the stairs. "Guys..." she was shocked in seeing all of her classmates ganging up on her including her besties. "Girls... Why?" she felt disappointed about what they did. "Why?? We're the one who should asked! Why didn't you tell us?!" Minji snaps. Chserin never saw her being so mad before. 

"I...." she paused. "He.... asked me to keep it down." she opens up. Her eyes spotted Youngbae who stands in between the crowds. He sighed. "His life is already hectic after I confessed to him and I just don't want to make him felt bothersome by me." she said. Dara and Minji glances at each other feeling sympathy seeing their girl tearing up. It's their fault. 

The A class girls begin to torment her but Dara and MInji grab hold of her and ran out from the school building. Seungri who just stared at the whole riot couldn't stand it any longer and decided to deal with them. Before long, the crowd decreased and what only left is gossiping which will never last that long, till they found something else to be talk about. 

The two girls brought Chaerin to the infirmary room where they hides for while. Chaerin sits on the bed hugging her legs to her body, sobbing. "Mianhae, Hunchae-ah..." Dara and Minji sits next to her. Guilt build up after the sudden attacks and now their girl is in a mess. I mean a mess! Her hair was dishelved and her clothes is untidy after being pulled by a bunch of es. 

"Here, let me brush that hair for you." Dara offered as she took her hair brush inside her bag. Chaerin lift up her face while sobbing. "Aigoo... Our pretty Hunchae. Stop crying! We're so sorry for what we did!" Minji apologizes and uses her thumb to wipe Chaerin's tears away. 

"I'm the one who suppose to say sorry. I didn't tell you about this." Chaerin said. "So, it's a settle score then? Since the three of us gain a lesson from this." Dara smiled at Chaerin. The girl just nods before the trio broke into laughters. "That really hurts! Those es!" Chaerin complains. "Our Chaerin is back!" Minji screams and laughters echoed in the room. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Dara asked after Chaerin told the two to leave her for class. She need her wound and bruises to be attend but the school nurse isn't there yet, so she had to wait. But she doesn't want her friends to worry about her. "I'm dead sure! Go before our teacher get you two into detention!" she pushes them away. "Okay. We'll come back during break." Minji waved at her before gone behind the door with Dara. 

Chaerin exhaled hard before looking out to the empty school compound. Everyone must be in the class right now. Youngbae too, isn't he? He's a genius after all. This type of event wouldn't stop him to get focus on his study or grades. She keep staring into empty spaces while thinking about the random things. "We've been living together but there's nothing happen between us. I guess he really doesn't feel anything for me then." she sighed. "Why are my eyes getting heavier?" she mumbles. "I think I should get some sleep before the nurse is here." she lie down on the bed and before long she was fast asleep. 

 

*Door opens and closed again.*

 

Chaerin were half awaken when she saw the sight of Youngbae standing by the bed. She gasped and pulled up the blanket up to cover herself. "What was that for?" he frowned. "I'm not going to eat you!" he continue as he sits down on the chair. Chaerin just stared Youngbae who's been acting weird. She pinches herself to wake herself up but she felt no pain at all. 

"Ah, this must be a dream!" Chaerin uncover herself and felt a bit relaxed. Youngbae just stared at her. Well, her wounds to be exact! "What are you looking at?!" she hissed. "Did you got hurt badly?" he asked her. OH?? Chaerin gaped a little in seeing his soft side. "Well I'm fine. Just some scratches and few bruises. I'm going to wait for the nurse to come in." she said. 

"She's not coming." he stood up. "Huh? Who's not coming?" Chaerin blinked in confusion. "The nurse. She's taking a day off today." he said as he search some medications and plasters for Chaerin. 

"Let me see the wounds." Youngbae sits on the bed wanting to treat her. "No. I'm fine. Let me do it myself!" she refuses and grabs the wound disinfectant from Youngbae's hand. "You better eat this first." he gives her a painkiller. Without thinking more, Chaerin eats it up and drink a glass of water with it. She then carefully applied the disinfectant to her lips but end up shrieking for the pain. Youngbae sighed and took over the cotton bud from her hand. 

"Stand still!" Youngbae warns her. While putting the disinfectant on her wounds, Youngbae blows air to it so the pain would go away. Seeing his caring side, Chaerin's heart beats like crazy. 

 

I'm over him! I'm over him! Be strong Chaerin!

 

Her eyes glued to his hair before she looks down to his flawless face, beautifully carved eyebrows and lips. He's barely touching her which makes her heart so elated. 

 

Will he be this good to the girl he likes too? I'm seriously going jealous over that girl. 

 

Tears starts building up at the edge of her eyes before it eventually falls down. 

 

*SNIFF,SNIFF*

 

Youngbae lifts his face up and saw Chaerin trying to hide her tears. He just stared at her. "It's just...." she wipes her tears away. "It hurt! You're too rough on that one!" she lied and blame it onto her wound. "Sorry..." he said to her. "What are you sorry for? I was the one who suppose to say sorry to you." she find it amusing how Youngbae apologize to her in a time like this that she end up laughing while crying. "Thank god this was only a dream!" she shook her head. "Don't you suppose to shouts at me and blame everything on me for making a big mess today?" she questioned him. Youngbae stayed silence. 

"Get some rest." he said and tucked her to bed. He pulled the blanket to cover her while Chaerin just stared at him. Before long, the drug side effects emerge. She's feeling sleepy again. Youngbae just watched her falling asleep before sighing. "Mianhae..." he pats her head and leaves. 

 

For Chaerin is was a dream but it's not. Not when someone else is also at the scene watching the whole scene. Seungri hides himself as Youngbae comes out from the infirmary. After realizing that Youngbae is gone, he peeps into the infirmary and saw the sleeping Chaerin. "I guess it wasn't really a one sided love now." he sighed. "Dong Youngbae, I'm not going to lose to the like of you!" he determinedly said and promised to win Chaerin back. 

 

But can he?