What's Her Number?

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

 

“Woah, you friends with GD now?” Did I even talk to him before? Not remembering any encounter with him, I just shook my head.

 

“Why did he follow you, then?”

 

 “I don’t know… Maybe because my tweets are funny?”

 

Min scoffed at my remark. “He doesn’t even understand English that well… And from what I heard, GD only follows people whom he’s close with. I mean, we’re friends with each other but he doesn’t follow me on twitter. We’re not that close…”

 

“Weird…” It was all I managed to say. Seeing the blue icon on the ‘Me’ tab, I checked my direct messages. I have one, and it’s from…

 

 

 

 

 

“GD…”

 

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“GD sent me a direct message.”

 

 

 

Apr 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

G–DRAGON

Hey Amber… It’s GD. I followed you on twitter ‘cause from what

I heard, you’re pretty dope. You’re bandmates with

Krystal, right? Do you mind giving me her number? I really

want to get to know her more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

“This is why he followed me.” I showed Min my phone’s screen.

 

“Ohhh… He wants to hook – up with her!”

 

She looked down as she saw me glaring at her. I rarely glare at someone and when I do it means I’m really pissed. “Sorry Am… Geez, when it’s Krystal you get so protective.”

 

“Of course! She’s like a sister to me!”

 

“Really? Only a sister?” Seeing her lean her accusing face towards me, I pushed her face away.

 

Yeah, I might admit that I tend to favor Krystal among my other members but the love we have is simply platonic.

 

 

 

 

 

No ual desires…

 

 

 

 

 

Even though I tend to drool over her abs sometimes…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or her legs…

 

 

 

 

 

Or her milky white –

 

 

 

 

 

“Amber?” Min snapped her fingers.

 

“I’m telling the truth, okay?" I bursted out, placing my phone on my bag.

 

“You’re not going to reply to him?”

 

“I don’t know, Min…”

 

I leaned closer to her. “Since both of you are friends, what kind of a man is he? From what you’ve seen and heard?” Resting my face on top of my hands, I waited for her reply.

 

“Well… From what I’ve heard, he’s kind of a playboy. Since he is really famous in Korea, many girls tend to approach him.”

 

I smiled at her. “I made a good choice then.”

 

“You serious? You don’t really want a guy like GD to be on your bad side.”

 

I sighed, covering my face with my hands. “What should I do, then?”

 

“Just give GD her number, Am.”

 

“After what you said? I’m not crazy Min!”

 

Min snapped her fingers. “Look Amber… Newsflash! Krystal’s old enough to know what’s good for her, okay? So let her make decisions for herself! You weren’t this aggressive to the guys who courted her before…” She mumbled the last part which I still heard.

 

“Well, that’s because I’m close with them. With GD… He’s like an unknown territory for me.”

 

Min looked at me like I was a hopeless case. “Think about it, Amber.”

 

She then stood up from her seat, grabbing her purse. “Look, I got to go… We have to practice for a performance. Thank you for the lunch, llama!” She ruffled my hair before walking away, still facing me.

 

“And think about it!” She turned around, repeatedly pointing her head and left the café.

 

 

 

 

 

After Min left, I stayed in the café. I have to make a decision. Should I give Krystal’s number to GD? Or should I not? I mean, I saw how she typically jumped in joy when he followed her so it obvious she would say yes if I ask her. But with what Min said, should I trust the guy? Krystal may be a flawless human being, but she can be really dense sometimes. She was not aware that all the guys who were trying to get her attention wanted to be her boyfriend. She just thought they acted creepily so she tried to avoid them.

 

 

 

 

 

And that’s why the guys always come to me to ask for help.

 

 

 

 

 

Like what GD is doing now.

 

 

 

 

 

Why do I have to always be the wingman? Why can’t I be ‘the man’ for you, Krys? Wait, what?

 

 

 

Okay Amber, you’re thinking those weird thoughts again. Finally, I’ve made a decision. And I hope it’s the right one…

 

 

 

I picked my backpack from the floor, opening the front zipper to get my phone. I immediately unlocked the screen and checked my twitter account again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber J. Liu

Sure! Here is her number… xxx – xxxx –xxxx.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After sending my message, I immediately threw my phone on the table.

 

Finally got it over with… But why do I still feel bad? Did I make the wrong choice? Ugh… Whatever. Standing up, I picked my phone and walked away from the café.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Is anyone reading this? :P Anyway, no f(x) events lately and it makes me sad. Good thing amazing f(x) is going to air in a week. So excited! :D )