Take Care of your Girl

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

“Will that be all, sir?” The waiter looked at GD.

 

“Yes.” GD smiled before turning his attention back to us.

 

“So how long have you guys been dating?” He looked at me and Ailee.

 

“Uhh we’re not da-”

 

“Almost two months.” I looked at Ailee, shocked. We were supposed to keep our relationship on the down low.

 

“Oh come on, Amber. I’m not going to spill your secret or anything. You’re the one who introduced me to Krystal here. So I owe you… Bro to bro.”

 

“I guess.”

 

He then looked at Ailee. “So how is Amber as a girlfriend?”

 

“Nothing more I could ask for, really. She’s kind… Caring… Patient… The list could go on and on…” I gave her a sweet smile as she winked at me.

 

“…And she’s great in bed, too.” I almost choked on the breadsticks as Ailee said that.  

 

“Wow… See, Krystal? There’s nothing wrong with having . Look at them, they look happy.”

 

The table shook as Krystal abruptly stood up.

“I’m going to go to the restroom.” My eyes trailed to Krystal as she walked away.

 

 

 

“See! Even the topic puts her off. Seriously… I don’t think I can hold it anymore. You feel me… Right Amber?” He looked at me.

 

“Maybe if you treat your girl right she’ll open up to you.” I coldly said. We both looked at each other as if we’re ready to brawl any minute.

 

“I think I need to go to the restroom too.” Ailee stood up, leaving the room. I then looked at GD angrily.

 

 

 

“You got a problem with me, Amber?” He pounded his fist on the table. All the friendliness he showed was replaced with hostility.

 

“I was giving a mere suggestion.” I replied, sipping my water.

 

“Well I don’t need your suggestion. I’ll treat my girl the way I want too.”

 

“Treat her all you want, GD. But if I hear you make her cry, I’ll come running after you. I don’t care how famous you are. I may be a girl… But I hit harder than most guys. ” I spat my words at him.

 

“Whatever. Do what you want. All I know is that between the two of us, your career will be the first to go down the drain if we catch a scandal.” He said before looking away. We sat in silence before Krystal sat back in her seat.

 

“What took you so long?!” GD snapped at Krystal who seemed unaffected by his tone.

 

 “Tummy problems.” She patted her tummy lightly. She then looked at the both of us. “Did… Something happen?”

 

“Nothing. Amber and I just had a friendly chat.” He replied, emphasizing the word ‘friendly’.

 

“Oh.” Krystal replied, feigning interest.

 

“Do you feel better now?” I asked. Krystal looked at me, confused at first, but after a while she decided to respond.

 

“…Yeah. Thanks for asking.”

 

 

 

 

 

The lunch went by silently. I guess after that hostile encounter, nobody was willing to start a conversation anymore. All that is heard were the sound of utensils over plates and the laughter of the people at the next room. Someone’s phone rang, breaking the silence.

 

“Excuse me.” GD left the room with the phone beside his ear. After a while he came back.

 

“I’m sorry. I need to go. There’s been an emergency in the company that requires my assistance.”

 

He looked at Krystal. “Will you be fine?”

 

“Yeah.” Krystal looked down. She looked so helpless… I just want to hug her but I know I’m not at the right place to do so.

 

GD nodded at me and Ailee’s direction before he left.

 

I looked at Krystal. “We could take you drive you home… If you want.”

 

“No it’s okay. I’ll just call manager-oppa. He won’t mind.” I held her hand as she was about to lift her phone.

 

“I insist.” I let go, noticing that she was looking at our hands.

 

 

 

“Where is your house, Krystal?” Ailee leaned in in front of her windshield, looking for any traces that fit Krystal’s description.

 

“The one where the Black Range Rover is parked.”

 

“Ohh…” Ailee steered the wheel to the left and stepped on the brakes.

 

“Here we are.”

 

“Thank you for the ride.” Krystal said as she opened the car door. I went out of the car to assist her with her shopping bags.

 

“Let me help you.” I said, carrying them to the entrance to their house. The long walk to the entrance was quiet. When we finally reached it, she looked back at me.

 

“Thanks. But you don’t have to do that, you know? I can handle it.” She said as pressed the doorbell to their house.

 

“You keep saying that word lately it’s losing its’ effect on me.” I sighed. “I know I don’t have to… But I want to, okay? So just let me.” The door opened and the house helper came to get the shopping bags for me, leaving me and Krystal alone again.

 

 

 

“Is… GD treating you right?” I asked to confirm whether my suspicions are true.

 

I saw her look down at her shoes, inspecting it. It was a nervous sign of Krystal that I was used to. “Why are you asking me that?”

 

“Just… Curious.”

 

“Why do you have to care about my personal life all of a sudden? Since when did you care?” She asked angrily, looking at me with those blazing, brown eyes.

 

“I always cared, Krys.” She flinched in response.

 

 

 

“…Stop… Calling me that. You know what? You better leave. Your girlfriend might be looking for you.” She said before slamming the door.

 

(A/N: More screentime for GD the prick (as a character) in these chapters. I know you guys are wondering what he's been up to. :)) )