When the Lights Go Out

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

After a long period of being alone, I got tired of the silence. I walked back to the main room, seeing only a few people. I guess the others went to the other rooms, preparing for the ‘lights out’ event. No sign of Krystal either, I guess she wanted to be alone with GD.

 

 

 

I walked out of our VIP room and passed by the hallway again. I randomly entered the 2nd room to the right and when I got in; I saw a handful of people talking to each other. I didn’t even bother to look at them as I tried to pick out a secluded spot. Don’t want to hook – up with someone right now… I’ll just find a place where I can be alone. My interest got piqued by the door at the southern part of the room, behind the DJ. Hmm… A nice place to hide! I walked briskly to the room, only to be stopped by a hand grabbing my arm.

 

“Why don’t you stay here with me handsome? Wanna be my partner for the ‘lights out’ event?” She my arm, playing with her hair while looking at me.

 

“No… Sorry. I just want to be alone.” I shrugged off her hand and bolted to the door behind the DJ’s area. As I was a few feet away from the door, the lights suddenly went out. I could hear the screams of the girls, while the boys on the other hand were cheering loudly, like animals that were set free from their cages. I placed my hand on the door, turning the knob before slowly going inside.

 

 

 

When I entered the room, I immediately extended my hands, hoping not to stumble unto anything. After a few steps, I was able to hold onto something. Examining it with my hands, I figured that it was some sort of mop. Ahh… So I’m in the janitor’s room. I guess no one would be here. I placed the mop back in its position and when I walked a few steps again, I think my body stumbled onto something. I was surprised when that ‘something’ groaned in pain. Someone else is here?

 

 

 

“Sorry…”

 

 

 

“You’re not supposed to talk.” I heard the person in front of me say. The person’s voice was a little high, so I was assuming it’s a girl.

 

“Well I don’t really intend on playing so-”

 

“Shh…” The girl put her finger in front of my mouth, shutting me up. We just stood there, not saying anything to each other. I was caught by surprise as she placed her hands on my face, gently examining it. Something about her touch is so calming… How does she do this to me?

 

 

 

 

 

I could feel her lean in closer, her hot breath reaching my face. I closed my eyes, anticipating for the kiss but was disappointed when I felt her body freeze into place, hesitating. I immediately put my hand behind her neck and pulled her towards me, our lips meeting at last.

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know who you are… I just know that I want you. I thought to myself as our lips stayed in their unmoving state. What made me do this? Alcohol? Honestly, I don’t know. I’m normally a very careful person. I just don’t kiss anyone that I’ve met, especially someone whose identity is concealed by the dark. But there’s something about her that I can’t point my finger at.

 

 

 

 

 

I wanted more. I said to myself as I started moving my lips, her lips catching up to mine. Our lips started to move in sync to each other, as sync as the beating of my heart which I might say is beating in an abnormally high rate.

 

 

 

 

 

I gently pulled away, which elicited a slight gasp from her. I could hear us both panting for air. But I don’t want to waste time. Who knows how long the ‘lights out’ will last. I better take this opportunity before we both disappoint each other in the end.

 

 

 

 

 

Gently holding her chin, I opened slightly with my thumb and pushed my tongue inside. My tongue explored the depths of and I could feel that she was enjoying it, brushing my hair playfully with her hand. She then put her arm around my neck, locking me into place as if she doesn’t want to pull out anymore. Her tongue fought back, playfully flicking mine which has encircled . We were both enjoying the kiss until I felt her gently push me away.

 

 

 

“Amber?”

 

 

 

I immediately opened my eyes. The lights were back and the person before me was…

 

 

 

 

 

“Krystal?”

 

 

 

 

 

We were both frozen in our places, not saying anything. After a few awkward seconds Krystal found the strength to speak.

 

She spoke quietly, looking down. “I – I… I thought you were…”

 

I finished her sentence for her. “GD?” She nodded, still looking down. I fixed my gaze on the mop, anywhere but her.

 

 

 

“Found you!” I looked at the opened door, where GD is standing. He walked towards us, looking worriedly at Krystal who still had her head down.

 

“I was worried sick about you, thinking another guy might’ve pounced on you already! I’m sorry I wasn’t able to come, I got lost when the lights went out.”

 

He looked at me, patting me in the back. “Good thing Amber was the one who found you, eh?” GD put his hand on her chin, making Krystal face him. “You okay?”

 

“Yeah… I’m just…” I saw her glance at me before looking back at him. “…tired.”

 

GD looked at his expensive – looking watch. “It’s kind of late already.” He then looked at me. “Amber… Can you just take Krystal home? I can’t drive her home because the fans might see us.”

 

“Sure. I’ll call our manager to pick us up.” I took out my phone and pressed our manager’s number on speed dial.

 

 

 

(A/N: Because of the overwhelming comments and taengoodaebak's request, I made an early update for next week. Wohoo! It's kind of short though.

 

P.S. Have you guys seen Amazing f(x)? Mildang is my new favorite word because of Kryber... A

little something to lift our Kryber spirits. :P)