Moment of Truth

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

“…Krystal? What are you… Doing here?” Standing still, I tried to hold myself up, still hurt from the bruises.

 

“What were you trying to do? Picking a fight with GD like that, huh?” She shouted at me, poking my chest angrily.

 

“I don’t want to talk about this now, Krystal… I’ve had enough for a day.” I limped off to my bed but Krystal walked ahead from me, facing me.

 

“Well do you want me to stay here until you talk? ‘Cause I’m not leaving.” She sat down on my bed, facing me with arms crossed.

 

“…He doesn’t deserve you, Krys…” My hands balled into a hard fist, remembering the scene I had witnessed.

 

“And that gives you the right to hit him? Look what he’s done to you! You know you should’ve never messed with him.” She pointed at me angrily.

 

“I got beaten up and you’re still defending that good – for – nothing boyfriend of yours? You deserve better Krys! You deserve to be pampered… To be taken care of… To be loved. I can’t help it seeing him treat you like trash when the truth is you’re far from that.”

 

 

 

“Well he’s not gonna treat me like trash anymore… I’ve broken up with him.” She walked towards me.

“Are you going to beat up every guy that cheats on me?”

 

I shrugged in reply. “I guess… I can’t help it.”

 

“Why?” I felt her strong gaze at me.

 

 

 

“Because I still love you, Krys.” I looked up to her, meeting her eyes that probably meant the same. I leaned in, trying to fill the gap between our lips but was stopped by her hand.

 

  “I love you too, Amber.” She said those three words I’ve been longing to hear all my life as she gave me her heartfelt smile. But in a span of seconds that smile turned to sadness.

 

“…But I don’t want you to be in the same league with him. You’re not a cheater, Am. You have Ailee.” She looked down.

 

“I need this, Krys. I’ve waited for this for a long time. I won’t let you go anymore. I don’t care about the ing consequences.” I lifted up her chin before closing my eyes to let my lips meet with hers. All the frustration… All the pain was washed away as our lips touched. The entire wait was worth it as she let my tongue in, giving access to explore the depths of . I felt tears stream down her face as we kissed causing me to pull back in concern.

 

 

“What’s wrong?” She shook her head, wiping her tears. I looked at her deeply.

 

 

 

“Just kiss me, damn it!” She pulled me in again, her arms surrounding my neck. She became more aggressive than before, biting my lip in the process. My hands roamed on the inside of her shirt, feeling her firm abs.

 

“You’re so y, Krys.” I whispered in her ear before slamming her back unto the door. My lips travelled lower unto her neck, it.

 

“GD has never done this to you before?” I said before focusing back on her neck.

 

“…No.” She breathed out before looking at me with those lustful eyes.

 

“Good.” I rocked my hips unto her, making her moan a bit. My hands roamed higher, squeezing her s as I fastened the pace, creating more friction between our throbbing crotches. I know she felt it too. And I wanted it now.

 

“Krys…”

 

“I want you.” I looked at her, asking for confirmation. Nodding her head, I lifted her gently to the bed.

 

“Amber… I want to see you.”  She bit her lip, looking at me with those blazing eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“All of you.”

 

 

(A/N: So I'm guessing you guys know what will happen at the next chapter, huh? I think I need a break HAHAHA. Fail here we come! :)) )