You Don't Deserve Her

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

 

Ignoring the calls of the staff, I approached the VIP Lounge were GD supposedly is. Looking ahead, I saw him making out with some model and it made me furious as hell. Dashing toward him, I dragged him off the girl and pulled him by his collar.

 

“What the-” I vented out my anger at him, throwing punches in his face with my other fist. He tried blocking them so I pushed him hard instead, making him lie down on the floor.

 

“You prick! Why are you off with another girl! I shouldn’t have trusted you!” I spat the words at him, pointing him accusingly. He just laughed in reply. What a !

 

He put his hand over his lips, wiping off some blood. “She’s boring me already. Whining and texting all the time. I’m sick of it. We even haven’t had yet. She’s keeps on refusing me. I mean, who can?” Although he’s bruised and beaten, he still managed to smirk at me. I charged again at him, kicking him in the shin until two of his men held me at each arm, stopping me.

 

“Let. Me. Go!” I shouted as I tried to break free from their grasp. They held me tighter, looking at GD for any instructions.

 

He calmly stood up, moving towards me. “I normally don’t hit girls. But I’ll make an exception for you since you want it that bad.” He cracked the bones on his fist before charging a punch in my face. My head turned sideways from the impact.

 

“You don’t deserve her you son of a…”

 

*WHACK*

 

Punches came in one after the other, bruising my face. He stopped, noticing that blood was starting to form in the edge of my mouth. “You know… Being held like this while you punch me makes you kind of lame. It makes you look less of man.”

 

“Why you-” I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact but it never happened. Opening my eyes, I saw Rome holding GD back.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Rome asked angrily at GD, shoving him towards the table. I was set free as Peniel and Eric looked at GD’s men fiercely, ready to attack. The men went to GD’s side, defending him.

 

“Me? She was the one walked in here and caused this mess!” He then walked towards the model, inspecting her. “Are you okay Kiko?”

 

“Then you should’ve at least put up a fair fight!” Rome was about to punch GD but was stopped by Peniel.

 

“Give it a rest, Rome. Amber needs medical attention. Besides, we don’t want to cause more trouble.” I felt someone carry me out of the room before my head started to get dizzy, causing me to pass out.

 

 

 

“Amber!” I heard someone shout before I lose consciousness.

 

 

 

(A/N: So I guess this enough to satisfy you guys for a week? HAHAHA kidding. Or not. Give this story some love, guys! :) )