Dazed and Confused

Liking My Instagram Photo

(A/N: To answer some questions, the last person was Ailee. :) )

 

I woke up in my apartment, still dazed and confused about what happened. All I remember was that I charged at GD then everything became blurry after. I tried to sit up but failed miserably, my back hitting the mattress again.

 

“You should rest. You’ve been badly beaten, Amber!” Ailee said as she examined my face. “Let me treat your wounds.”

 

“Stay still.” I flinched as she patted my face with the cotton doused with some ointment.

 

“I’m sorry for always making you worry.”

 

“Don’t be. I honestly think it’s part of the package of being your girlfriend.” I just smiled in response.

 

She put the cotton down and looked at me. “What happened, Amber? Why did you hit him?”

 

“I… saw him cheating on Krystal… off with some girl! I’m sorry… I just can’t help it.” I looked down, gripping my hands firmly as I remembered that moment. Feeling Ailee’s hands on mine, I looked up at her.

 

“You could’ve died…”

 

“Ailee… It’s not that serious.”

 

“What do you think could have happened when Rome and Peniel didn’t interfere?”

 

“I…”

 

“Do you… Still love her?” She struggled to find her words as she looked at me seriously. I just sighed deeply in response. Hearing her chuckle, I looked up at her.

 

“Who am I kidding…” I heard her mumble before standing up.

 

“Get some rest. Manager – oppa told me to sleep early tonight. I’m leaving for the U.S. tomorrow so no sleep – ins.” She said as she played with my hair.

 

“Okay. Goodnight.” She leaned in for kiss but I turned my head in response, letting her lips come in contact with my cheek. I looked at her as she went out the door.

 

 

 

I’ve been staring at the ceiling for the past thirty – minutes but I still can’t doze off to sleep.  My mind has been occupied with the sudden realization that I had. All these actions, all these feelings made me realize that…

 

I’m in still in love with Krystal…

 

And I’ve made the situation worse than it already is with Ailee being involved in the picture. I love her too but my love for Krystal was way deeper…

 

I snapped out of my thoughts when a loud banging sound was heard.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

“Wait a minute!” I tried getting up but my body keeps on failing me. After a few tries, I managed to get up.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

“I’m coming!” Opening the door, my mouth was wide open, surprised of whom I saw.

 

 

 

 

 

“…Krystal?” 

 

(A/N: Who's ready for the Kryber reunion? )