Fan Service

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

“We are… f(x)!” A smile escaped from my lips hearing the cheers of our fans. Even though it has been more than five years since our debut, I still get the feeling of euphoria whenever we perform in the stage. Due to my excitement, I started to do some random dancing to entertain the fans.

 

“Amber! Krystal! Saranghae!” I turned to the fan who was shouting our names loudly while holding a KryBer banner. Spreading out my arms, I initiated a hug with Krystal which she just rejected.

 

“I’m not the mood, Amber. Stop that.” She gave me a glare before turning around, talking to Victoria – unnie instead.

 

“You should just leave her alone, Amber.” Luna put her arm around my shoulder comfortingly while smiling at the crowd.

 

“I guess.” I sighed before looking back at the emcee.

 

 

 

After the show, we all head back to the dressing room to change to our casual clothes. Hurriedly changing my clothes, I ran unto the hallway to catch up with Krystal who was about to leave through the entrance door.

 

“Krystal, wait!” I gently held her shoulder to stop her from leaving.

 

“What do you want?” She replied coldly.

 

“Can we talk?”

 

“Well… We are talking aren’t we?” She crossed her arms. Noticing people’s stares towards us, I pulled her somewhere isolated to be able to talk in private.

 

“Krys… Are you okay? Did I do something wrong again?”

 

“Just leave me alone.” She said weakly, pulling free from my grip.

 

Who or what made you like this, Krystal? I hate seeing you like this.

 

“Kystal… I can’t do that.”

 

“Let’s stop pretending.”

 

“Pretending?”

 

“Pretending like we’re make – believe lovers in front of fans. I can’t do that anymore. Just do it with Luna.” She said before leaving through the door.

 

 

 

“Aishh… You can’t leave Krystal alone, can you?” Luna walked up to me, making a clucking sound.

 

“We’ve got to give her some space, Amber.”

 

“Why?” I replied, still staring at the door Krystal went out of a few minutes ago. I then looked back again at Luna.

 

“Relationship problems. I honestly don’t know what’s up with those two.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Amber, you okay? You’ve been spacing out since you got in the car.” Ailee said while tapping the wheel of her car, humming along to the music.

 

“I’m fine.” I simply said. Looking at the window, my mind was still occupied with my conversation with Krystal. 

 

 

 

Let’s stop pretending.

 

Pretending?

 

Pretending like we’re make believe – lovers in front of fans.

 

 

 

Well… Am I?

 

Am I pretending?

 

Do I… Still love her?

 

But I have Ailee now, I should be contented…

 

 

 

My mind went back to reality as I felt Ailee’s hand over mine. I looked up to her and she gave me a brief smile before focusing back on the road.

 

 

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter guys. But don't worry, I'll make it up to you in the next chapters. The ride's just about to get bumpy. Hmm... Speaking of this chapter, why do you think Kryber is not doing much fanservice compared to before? Penny for your thoughts? :) )

 

Side note: It's heartbreaking for me writing about f(bond) in these last chapters and hearing about the confirmation of Sulli's departure from f(x). Group hug guys. T.T )