The Puzzle Piece

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

“AMBER!”

 

“…Ugh…”

 

“Come on Amber, wake up!” As I opened my eyes, I saw Ailee smiling at me.

 

“Morning, babe.” She gave me a peck.

 

“Morning, goldfish.” I reached for her and pulled her to the bed, cradling her as I attempted to fall asleep again.

 

“Yah!” She kept on slapping me but I just hugged her tighter, with my hands sneaking up inside her shirt.

 

“Now that’s better.” I mumbled as I heard her moan as I went up higher to her s.

 

“Amber… Stop!” She got out of her trance and slapped my hand. “As much as I’d to cuddle and make out with you, we have somewhere important to go to! Don’t you know what day it is today?”

 

“What?” I yawned as I checked the date from my iPhone.

 

“It’s the release of the Limited Edition Around the World Puzzle Piece!” She clapped her hands.

 

“Faster faster faster!” She hurriedly shoved me into the bathroom.

 

“Aishh….”

 

 

 

 

 

“Omo! It’s the last one!” Ailee exclaimed as she pointed towards the last stock of the Puzzle Board.

 

“What do you want for your birthday, son?”

 

“I want… That one!” I saw the kid point at the Puzzle Board.

 

 

 

OH NO… Better act fast and use my llama powers…

 

 

 

Kyaaa~

 

I sprinted towards the board and held it near my chest as I fell onto the floor.

 

“Where?” I heard the dad ask.

 

“But… But it was just there a while ago!” The kid threw tantrums, stomping his foot repeatedly on the floor.

 

“Come on, son. Let’s just look for another toy.” Hearing the father and son walk away, I stood up.

 

 

 

“My heroooo~” Ailee gave me a hug as I gave her the puzzle board.

 

 

 

 

 

“Happy now?” We walked out of the store with me holding the shopping bag.

 

“Yep! You’re the best!” She gave me a peck on the cheek.

 

“Aishhh… Did you see the look on the kid’s face? I was so guilty of taking it!” I made a fake cry, covering my face with my hands.

 

“Meh… He’ll grow up.”

 

“How old are you again? Ow!” I exclaimed as she slapped my head.

 

“Let’s eat, Amber~” She said as she dragged me forward.

 

 

 

“Where to?”

 

“Hmm…” She stopped in her tracks, thinking.

 

“Hey, isn’t that GD and Krystal?” She pointed in front of us.

 

I squinted and saw a guy and a girl fighting. The girl was probably asking the guy to carry the shopping bags for her but he keeps on refusing, shoving it back to the girl. The guy seemed to recognize me, moving near.

 

 

 

“Amber!” GD called out. Krystal followed near, carrying her shopping bags.

 

What a prick… Why does he let Krystal carry the bags?

 

“What brings you guys here?” I looked at him, then at Krystal who avoided my gaze.

 

 

 

“Krystal here…” He put his arm around Krystal. “…shopped for clothes. It was pretty tiring.”

 

Tiring? You’re not the one carrying the bags!

 

 I’m really having the urge to punch this guy’s face! Ugh!

 

“Oh…”

 

“Are you guys going to eat? Join us! My treat.” He then looked at Ailee.

 

“Oh I’m being rude… GD. Although I’m pretty sure you already know that.” He smirked before offering his hand.

 

“Ailee.” She shook his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

“So let’s go? Come on… The food will be great. I know this place.” I looked at Ailee and she held my hand as we followed the couple to the restaurant.

 

 

 

(A/N: Now let's add fuel to the fire! HOHOHO. Will Amber do something about GD the prick? Find out in the next chapter! :)

 

No offense to VIPs. I used to be a VIP myself. It's just a character. :P)