Approval

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

“It’s going to be okay, Krys.” I squeezed her hand seeing how nervous she was. We were seated at the couch, waiting for the other members as they talked about the issue. To be honest, I’m also nervous seeing how Victoria was arguing with Luna in the balcony but I have to be strong for Krystal… For us.

 

“Do you think they will separate us?”

 

I took her hand gently, placing a light kiss. “To be honest, I don’t know. But one thing is for sure Krys… I will fight for you. We’ve been through a lot to be separated again.”

 

“I know. I want to fight for you too but… I can’t help feeling guilty that we’re risking not only our career but theirs too.”

 

“I told you, we’ll make it work. So stop worrying, okay?” I pulled her in for a hug, placing a kiss on her forehead. Hearing the door open, we settled again in our seats.

 

 

 

 

 

“Remember what I asked you last night, Amber?” I glanced up and saw Victoria unnie looking at me with disapproval.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Now I’m going to ask you again now that we’re all sobered up and since you can’t lie to me anymore. What’s going on between you and Krystal?”

 

I squeezed my hands in nervousness, trying to get my words out when I heard Krystal simply say “We’re dating, unnie.”

 

“Since when?”

 

I then responded. “A little shortly after GD broke up with her. But I’ve liked her since we were trainees, unnie! Trust me, I tried to keep it all in but I guess I can’t hold it back anymore.”

 

“The same goes for me too, unnie.” I looked at Krystal who had her head down. “I… Love her.” We looked at each other lovingly.

 

Victoria massaged her temples. “Why didn’t you guys tell me this? Do you think only the two of you will be affected when this breaks out? No! THIS ISSUE WILL AFFECT US ALL!”

 

“Unnie…” I heard Luna say.

 

“Don’t you still understand it, Luna? You’re the one who cares the most about this group!” She then looked at us again. “DON’T YOU KEEP SECRETS FROM ME EVER AGAIN! Do you think you can make it work when you’re hiding this from us? We are family! You should’ve told us so we could’ve helped you!”

 

Wait what? Help us?

 

 

 

“Wait… Does this mean that you’re not hindering our relationship?” My spirits lifted up seeing Victoria nod.

 

“Your feelings for each other are too strong anyways. To be honest, I felt a little something going on between you two but I didn’t expect you two to act on it… And act on it strongly.” She let out a fake cough.

 

“We’re sorry, unnie. We’re sorry you had to see that.” Krystal hid from them, snuggling unto me.

 

“Aigoo… My ship is so cute!” Luna said while snapping a picture of us.

 

“Yah! What are you doing crazy shipper!” Sulli tried to grab Luna’s phone like she was a staff of Dispatch.

 

“I’m not going to post it on insta or anything. I’m just going to keep it… Deep within my phone. And dream of it before I go to sleep.” She gave out a creepy smile.

 

“Amber… Krystal…” Victoria looked at us with a serious face. “Next time, you include us when you go out, okay? So that people will not be suspicious of you two.”

 

“Neh unnie.” We both said.

 

“GROUP HUG!” Sulli shouted. “Come on, we haven’t had one for a long time!”

 

“Kyaaa~” I squealed as we squeezed each other for a while before releasing from the hug.

 

“Aww… When will I find the Kry to my Ber?” Luna pouted.

 

Victoria smacked her gently in the head. “Yah! Stop causing more headaches! I can’t handle multiple dating secrecies!”

 

“Aww Luna unnie. Just date Mr. Park! It’ll be less complicated that way.” Sulli said, sticking out her tongue.

 

“Alright, behave kids! Let’s now prepare for lunch! I know you’re all hungry by now.” Victoria gently pushed Sulli and Luna to the kitchen.

 

“And you two have a loooot to tell later, okay? Give me all the details! No buts! I’m your mother!” She glared at us before heading to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

“So… I guess we’re official?” She said, smiling sweetly at me.

 

I thought deeply before replying. “Well, not quite. I still have to introduce you formally to my parents, my sister, my cousins, my friends, my neighbors in Seoul, my high school friends, my-” My eyes widened as she shut me up with a kiss.

 

“I like shutting you up like that.” She said after pulling out from the kiss.

 

“I guess I should blab more?” I replied before leaning back into the kiss, holding her waist. This time our kisses became more persistent as she gently bit my lip, pleading for entrance.

 

“Omo!”  I gently pushed Krystal away, seeing Luna standing in front of us. Krystal looked angrily at me.

 

“Oh no don’t mind me just keep on going!” Luna chirped before focusing back on taking a video of us.

 

“COME BACK HERE YOU MIDGET!!!” Krystal shouted as Luna ran away, cradling her precious phone. She blew me a kiss before sprinting towards her.

 

 

 

“Everything will be okay.” I said as I smiled to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm back after a long time. Haha! f(x)'s comeback made me rise from the dead. And have you seen those Kryber moments in Krystal's V recording? *dies* )