The Truth About Fanservice

Liking My Instagram Photo

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

“Uhh… I said GET UP OR ELSE!”

 

 

 

 

 

“What? That’s not what you- Oww!!!” I grunted in pain as I felt something heavy on my back. I tried to get up but I can’t move. My body was being pushed repeatedly on the floor as Krystal was jumping up and down on my back.

 

“I’m no horse Krys! Stop riding me! I managed to say with my head tilted to one side, attempting to look at her.

 

“You going to get up or will I ride you harder?” She shouted, applying more pressure on my back.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ow! Ow! OWW!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay! I’m getting up. Now get off me, Krys.” Getting up, I immediately brushed off the dust on my shirt and pants.

 

“What’s going on here?” I looked up and saw Mr. Jung looking at both of us from the living room, confused.

 

 

 

“Nothing, dad. We we’re just playing.”

 

Mr. Jung walked in the kitchen, looking at his daughter with accusing eyes. “Are you hurting Amber again? I immediately went down from my room when I heard weird sounds in the kitchen. It’s like someone’s dying. It could also sound like two people who are having…” He immediately coughed after but I quickly understood what he meant, letting out a chuckle.

 

Krystal gave me a ‘what’s-so-funny’ look before looking back at her dad. “Dad, it’s nothing.”

 

“Come on, kiddo. Stop hurting your friends for fun, okay? It may be fun for you but it’s not fun for them.”

 

“But dad, I’m not doing this to all my friends, only Amber, and she seems to be okay with it.”

 

Mr. Jung shifted his eyes to me. I just gave him a small smile. Looking back at his daughter, he sighed in defeat. “I’ll just let your girls handle your own business.”

 

He leaned close to my ear, whispering. “Just tell me if she hurts you real bad, okay?” He walked back, facing us. “Good night, girls. Feel free to sleep here Amber. You know you can crash anytime you want.”

 

 

 

“Goodnight dad.”

 

 

 

“Goodnight Mr. Jung.” We both said in response. When we heard the door of her parents’ room close, we looked at each other.

 

“Are you going to sleep over, Amber?”

 

 “NOPE. I don’t want to be alone with an aggressive person like you.” Walking away, I imitated Key’s diva walk. Come on, work it Amber! My strutting came to an end as Krystal pulled me towards her.

 

“Come on, Amber. It’s boring to sleep alone.” She gave me a pout, puffing up her cheeks.

 

I poked her puffy cheeks, looking at her in the eyes. She looked at me briefly before looking at another direction. I moved my face closer to her ear, whispering. “Promise me you won’t ‘ride’ me while I sleep?”

 

“Yah!” She slapped me hard on the back. I could see her face turn red with my statement.

 

“Why your face so red, Krys? Do you want to… ride me?” She was looking down, hiding her tomato red face. She started pushing me towards the door.

 

“You’re sleeping over, right? Go back to the dorm first to get some clothes.”

 

“I don’t want to go back to the dorm. It’s tiring.” I complained.

 

“Besides, I can borrow your clothes. We always do that, right?” Looking convinced, she just turned around, walking to her room. I called her attention.

 

 

 

“Krys…”

 

 

 

 “What?”

 

 

 

“You know that drinking from someone else’s water bottle is a form of indirect kissing, right?” She nodded her head hesitantly, not knowing where I’m going with this.

 

“Well, do you know that borrowing each others’ clothes is a form of indirect fu-” She immediately covered my mouth.

 

“The hell, Amber! You and your dirty mind!”

 

I walked past her. “Yeah whatever, Krys. You’re way past your innocent stage… Ever since you watched that first episode of Skins.” I opened the door to her room, moving aside to make way for the princess.

 

“Well… You’re the one who made me watch it!” She retorted back as she closed to door to her room. Making fun of Kry’s innocence all night… This will be fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When we entered her room, we took turns in going to the bathroom. Krystal took a shower first while I was checking out our fan cafe. Seeing the fans’ conversation amused me, telling me how deprived they are of me and Krystal’s moments.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fx_fan: No Kryber moments lately… What have they been up to? :(

 

Kryber_is_love: I don’t know… Amber if you are reading this PLEASE

SAVE THE SHIP! Post more Krystal pics on your me2day! :(

 

Llama_Kate: Yeah Amber save our crack ship! Haha we’re so delusional,

as if she’d be reading this… =_=

 

Fx_fan: Yeah, let’s just talk about their past moments. What is

your favorite Kryber moment guys?

 

Tori021: Hey guys! New shipper here! ^.^ Uhmm… For me, it

would be the ‘balloon scene’. I mean, have you seen how

they looked at each other? Some hardcore eye right there!

 

Kryber_is_love: OMG I love that moment too! ♥♥♥♥♥ 

 

Fx_fan: *sighs* 2009 – 2010 was Kryber’s golden year…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“What are you up to?” I turned to my right, seeing Krystal deeply immersed with the screen. She smells like strawberries… Mmm… What kind of shampoo is that? It’s so… Intoxicating.

 

“Uhh.. Just checking out the ‘Kryber section’ in our fan forum. Look how deprived they are.”

 

I looked up at her. “Should we post a kiss selca?”

 

“Yah!” Another slap in my back. I swear I’d get bruises from all the slapping…

 

“Say another stupid word and you’ll be sleeping on the floor!” She glared at me.

 

“I’ll just sleep in the dorm then!” I retorted. Krystal didn’t say anything; she just placed her hand on my shoulder, squeezing it. She’s mad.

 

“Turn that off… Let’s go to bed.” She released her tight grip on me, crawling in her queen sized bed.

 

“What about our shippers? Don’t you care about them?”

 

“Let them think whatever they want. We’re not trying to please anybody.” She said emotionlessly, covering her body with a blanket. Patting the empty space in her bed, she signalled me to join her.

 

I crawled next to her. “Geez… When have you become this serious?” Krystal stayed silent, closing her eyes. I guess she doesn’t want to answer the question. I mimicked her action, closing my eyes as well.

 

“Amber…”

 

“Yeah?” I opened my eyes, looking at her. She was staring at the ceiling.

 

“The rap part you composed in Beautiful Stranger… Is it for me?”

 

“Why do you say so?” I rested my head on my folded arm, amused at her question.

 

“I don’t know… ‘Cause I’m beautiful? And I’m a stranger?” She chuckled.

 

I scoffed. “You’re not a stranger, Krys. I’ve known you for 5 years already.”

 

Her face scrunched up. She tapped her finger to her chin, thinking. “Well… You could write it from your point of view five years ago, when you’ve first known me.” She let out a smirk, like she won a battle or something. How could she be so smart? Is that what college does to her?

 

“There many strangers in Korea Krys…”

 

“How about the ‘foreigner’ part? I’m a foreigner…”

 

“Majority of the people in Korea are ‘foreigners’ to me.”

 

“Hmm… I don’t know. I just have a strong hunch that it is me you’re talking about.”

 

“So you’re an alien? I knew it!”

 

“I’m no alien!”

 

I sighed. This argument, like all our arguments, will lead nowhere. “Let’s just sleep Krys, before you get more delusional.” I pulled the blanket, covering my whole body except my head. Then, I closed my eyes, avoiding any further arguments.

 

 

 

“Yah! Don’t you sleep on me! We’re not done!” She kept on shaking my body, trying to wake me, but I stood still, pretending to be asleep. After a few minutes, she gave up, releasing me from her grip. She pulled the covers.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Krystal and Amber were both lying peacefully on the younger girl’s bed. One of them is deeply in her sleep while the other is awake, watching the older girl sleep in peace.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah… Stupid… You want to know a secret?” Krystal leaned, whispering to the sleeping girl’s Amber.

 

 

 

 

 

“What I said about not wanting to date you if you were a guy…”

 

 

 

“…that was a lie.” She leaned back, facing the older girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal started the older girl’s hair. “I’ll be in your long line of girls though… If you were guy, would you even notice me? Being a girl there are still many women out there who are willing to throw themselves at you, make you theirs.”

 

 

 

 

“I won’t probably go down with a fight… I’ll just give them my signature glare. You said my glare could sink a thousand ships, right?” She let out an awkward laugh. She had no confidence to tell all these things to the older girl, so she just took the opportunity in telling her while the older girl is asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Her fingers trailed to Amber’s lips, feeling them lightly. “You know… I always wondered how your lips felt like. They just seem so… Kissable. Too bad I’ll never be able to know how they taste.”

 

 

 

 

 

 “Ugh… I’m being creepy again. Stop it, Krystal!” She said, smacking herself gently in the head.

 

 

 

 

 

She leaned in, her faces inches away from the sleeping girl. “If only you were a guy Amber… Why aren’t you just a guy?”

 

 

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

(A/N: Another update... ^.^ So Krystal's confused about her feelings, huh? :) I've been noticing that 

people are getting confused with the story. The past three chapters are flashbacks guys... Before the

thing with GD happened. :) )