A New Start

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

“Unghhhh…” I groaned as I felt a huge amount of weight leaning on my body. My hands tapped the person who has been causing the pain.

 

“Ailee… Baby…” I kept on tapping her until a naughty idea had popped in my head. My hands went down lower and gave her big bum a tight squeeze.

 

“Are you just…” She opened one eye briefly before closing it again. “-violating me while I’m unconscious?” She mumbled the rest through my chest.

 

“Well… At least you’re conscious now.” I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively, giving her neck a light to . She let out a laugh as I switched our positions,  me being on top. Our bodies went in sync again as I raised her leg while grinding our bodies together.

 

“Amm…”

 

“Scream for me baby.” Whispering in her ear, I sped up my pace, making her crazy.

 

“Amm… Amm… AMM!!!” I rolled over to her side after her .

 

“How many times did I make you today?” I looked at her, panting. We’ve done it the whole night and this morning as I woke up. I think I’m becoming a addict… Help.  

 

“I lost count. Now I know why girls go crazy over you.” She looked at me, brushing the hair off my face. She started kissing my shoulders, moving slightly upwards towards my neck. I just stared at the ceiling, enjoying the feeling.

 

“ for them that I have one woman to go crazy over for. You.” I closed my eyes as her hands caressed my flat stomach.

 

“I love you, Amber.” She eased herself up, looking at me.

 

“…”

 

“I know it would be hard for you but I’ll wait for you to say those three words back to me.” She leaned in for a kiss. Our mouths were tangled together until we heard a beeping sound.

 

“You.Should.Answer.That.” Ailee said in - between kisses.

 

“Ugh.” I picked up the phone, annoyed by the disturbance.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“AMBER! WHERE ARE YOU?” My manager’s angry voice boomed on the speakers making me cringe.

 

“Uhh… I’m at Ailee’s place.” Ailee scooted closer, curious to whom my caller might be. I mouthed ‘my manager’ to answer her.

 

“Okay. I’ll pick you up in 10 minutes. Geez… Amber. My hair is turning white with you making me worried all the time.” Hearing my manager’s tone made me feel guilty.

 

“I’m sorry, oppa. I’ll make it up to you, okay? I’ll dance extra hard today!”

 

“I’ll be looking at you very closely. Don’t lose your shoe!” He joked before hanging up on the other line. I immediately stood up and checked Ailee’s closet.

 

“Goldfish… Do you have any clothes I can borrow? I can’t seem to find something that fits my profile. All I see here are skirts and dresses.” I sighed as I rejected another skirt from the pile.

 

“Sorry llama. That’s all there is. Guess you’ll have to make do with a skirt.”

 

“What-”

 

“I’m kidding. Move over. I’ll find a set of clothes for you.” She brought out a loose – fitting black tank top and training pants.

 

“Although…” She bit her lip as she looked at me. “…this is the only type of underwear I have.” I felt terror as I saw her raise up a pair of thongs.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, why are you walking like that?” I heard Sulli say as I rushed into the dressing room.

 

“I’ll explain later.” Picking up the set of clothes the stylist – unnie brought, I quickly removed my pants and shirt.

 

“Omo!” I heard Sulli squeal in delight.

 

“Sulli-ya! Andwae!” Hearing the clicks of her camera phone made me cover my with my hands. Quickly putting on the pants, I ran after her.

 

“Give me that!” Taking hold of the phone, I exhaled deeply after deleting it.

 

 

 

 

 

“So you’ve decided to change your style, Amber?” Vic – unnie said while entering the room with Luna and Krystal. She showed me her phone which had the recent pic Sulli just took. “I got to say, thongs look good on you.” I glared at Sulli and she stopped laughing.

 

“Who else did you send it too?” I asked coldly.

 

“Well who else? Our members of course!” She walked towards me and hugged my arm.

 

“Aww… Come on, hyung? I’m sorry, okay? It’s such a rare sight that I can’t help taking pictures.” She pouted.

 

“Aishh… Okay.”

 

“Where did you get that anyway? Is it from one of your girls?” Krystal asked out of the blue.

 

“Haven’t you heard, Krystal?” Luna asked.

 

“What?”

 

“Amber and Ailee are dating! So I’m guessing it’s from her? Or are you two – timing again?” Luna went up near me, hands at her waist.

 

“It’s Ailee’s…” I simply answered.

 

“Omo! You two are at that level already? How long have you been dating?” Luna asked.

 

“About a month.” I simply answered. My face starts to heat up, being put into the hot seat like this.

 

Luna and Sulli kept on asking questions. Krystal on the other hand was quiet in her seat, typing something in her phone. They kept on bugging me until Victoria unnie stepped in.

 

“Come on, guys. Stop bugging her. We’re going to perform in a while. Check your microphones.” She said to the other members. She then smiled at me.

 

“Congratulations, Amber.” She patted my shoulder.

 

“Thanks, Vic – unnie.”

 

 

 

One of the event coordinators entered the room. “Please head out now. You’ll perform in 2!” She stepped aside and made way for us leave the room.

 

We formed a line walking through the hallway leading to the stage. Seeing the steep stairs that await ahead leading to the main stage, I looked back at Krystal, offering a hand to assist her.

 

 

 

“I can handle it.” Krystal said, shrugging off my hand. 

 

 

(A/N: Hey guys! Ready to jump ship? HAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, the last part was based off a video I saw during

their Red Light Promotions. ;))