Jejudo

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

♪ Jejudo, Jejudo, Jejudo~

Jejudo, Jejudo, Jejudo~ ♪

 

“Yah!” Krystal lightly slapped Sulli’s back as she repeatedly sang ‘Jejudo’ in the tune of our song ‘Ice Cream’.

 

“Aww… But it’s fun! Come on Vic-unnie! Sing with me!” I curved a smile seeing Krystal cover her ears as Victoria joined in the fun.

 

“Keys! Keys!” Krystal shouted, stopping at the door with her ears covered. Victoria – unnie jiggled the keys playfully before opening the door.

 

“You better smile more. Vic – unnie’s going to notice.” Luna whispered. I curved a smile in response.

 

“You look like you’re in pain. But you get points for trying.” Luna smiled before walking in the door.

 

 

 

“Wow… Just how much did you spend for this trip Vic? This place looks cozy.” I said as we scanned the house we will be staying in for the upcoming days.

 

“Don’t mind the expenses. I organized this trip to strengthen relationships between us. And to repair the damaged ones.” She looked at me suggestively. I just smiled in response, before walking ahead to check out the house.

 

It seemed pretty comfortable for five people. At my right was the living room, having two couches that looked pretty comfortable. The space was big enough for the five of us to dance in. Beside the living room was the kitchen, which is elegantly designed, having a marble finish.

 

“It’s filled with food!” Luna said happily as she inspected the kitchen.

 

“Ahh~ Pretty!” Vic unnie said as she patted the stove gently.

 

At the center of the house lies a sliding door that leads to the balcony, overlooking Jeju’s captivating seas. At the left side lie two rooms, one bigger than the other.

 

“Where are the maknaes?” Victoria asked. Her question was answered as we heard two girls giggling in one of the rooms.

 

 

 

“Yah! Why are you guys already here? I haven’t announced the room assignments yet!”

 

“Aww… But I want to sleep with Krystal! Please? Pretty Please?” Sulli let out a pout, lips trembling from the intensity.

 

“Aishh… Fine. But don’t make too much noise!” She said before turning around to leave. Luna and I followed her to the other room, placing our luggage inside.

 

“I’m sorry Amber. I tried my best.” Luna said while the three of us were unpacking our things.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I told Vic – unnie to assign the other room for you and Krystal. But Sulli insisted so yeah…”

 

“I know you guys are not in good terms. I’ll also help in bringing you guys together again. Mind to tell me what happened?”  Victoria - unnie patted the empty space beside her in her bed.

 

“I… Said something that I shouldn’t have. And it hurt her.” She looked at me, expecting me to say something more but I kept my mouth shut.

 

 

 

If only you knew what’s going on Vic… But I guess I can’t tell you everything… For now. I don’t even know what you would think about our ‘relationship’ if you found out.

 

 

 

“We’ll give you until 7pm to talk, ok? If you guys don’t come back after 7pm we’ll look for you ourselves. It’s dangerous to be out there in the dark.” Victoria told me before she left with Krystal. The plan is that the three of them will go sight-seeing in the nearby forest with me being close by, unknown to Krystal. When they are settled in a private place, they will leave the two of us alone to talk and settle things out. Sulli fell asleep after settling in their room so this is perfect opportunity for me.

 

I peeked from the tree and saw Victoria who just got from a call. “The black pork pig I ordered just got delivered. I need to head back to the house to check it out. Will you two be fine here?”

 

“We’ll just come with-”

 

Luna linked her arm with Krystal’s. “We’ll be fine here, unnie. Krystal let’s look at that tree! It’s looks interesting!” She pointed a tree a few meters away.

 

Krystal walked towards it, examining it. “Hmm… It does look interesting. Oh someone carved in this tree.     R + L = J. What does that mean?” She asked as she felt the wood carving.

 

“Unnie?” Krystal looked around. Luna was gone in a flash.

 

 

 

I walked towards her, clearing my throat. She turned around, surprised.

 

 

 

“Amber?”

 

 

 

(A/N: Some GoT pun over there. :)) I'll give a hint for the next chapter. Kryber + Alone = ? )