Reunited with Friends

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

“And Peniel even challenged the guy to a dance – off! Oh… The things we do for girls.” Rome put his arm around Peniel, comforting the poor guy. We were walking towards the entrance of the mall to hang out with our other friends since all our schedules were clear that time. 

 

“Woah… You’ve fallen that hard, Penoodle?” Peniel be a good dancer but he doesn’t like to freestyle. So him asking for a dance battle is as close to none. Or so I thought.

 

Peniel just raised his hands in withdrawal. “It wasn’t anything romantic, okay? I just hate that they’re messing with the girl. Besides, they backed off after that challenge.”

 

“Lucky for you, man.” I patted his back.

 

“Lucky them. They would’ve run fast after seeing my dance skills.” Peniel then attempted to breakdance which looked like him having a seizure.

 

“Omo, is Peniel okay?” Eric rushed to us after seeing Peniel’s seizure move.

 

“Shh dude he’s trying to dance.” I whispered in his ear.

 

“Ohh…” Eric then turned his attention to Rome. “Dude!”

 

“What’s up, Nam? Anyways, are you the only one coming? Where are the others?” Rome looked around.

 

“Ailee was just checking out the…”

 

“Hey guys!” Ailee just hopped in out of nowhere. She then began hugging the guys before she stopped in front of me.

 

“Long time no see.” She gave me an awkward smile.

 

“Yeah.” It was all I managed to say. We didn’t really part in the nicest of ways. Besides, I still felt guilty about what happened. I used one of my closest friends in hopes of getting away with my feelings.

 

I got out of my trance when Ailee walked away, starting a conversation with Eric and Rome.

 

“It’s going to be okay Amber.” Peniel put his arms around me as we walked towards the entrance.

 

“I hope so.”

 

 

 

 

 

“So what do you guys want to do?” I heard Ailee ask as we walked around. The boys looked at each other and shouted ‘Eat!’ at the same time.

 

“Haven’t you guys eaten already? Let’s do some shopping!” The guys all went quiet after hearing the forsaken word. Shopping is like a punishment for men.

 

“Uhh… Why don’t you ask Amber to come with you?” Eric suggested.

 

“Yeah. We guys will have our ‘me’ time first.”


“Wha-” Seriously Rome? Are you trying to set me up? I looked at Peniel for support but he avoided my gaze.

 

“RUN!!!” Peniel shouted and in a flash all the guys were gone.

 

 

 

“Yeah guys. Real smart.” Looking back at Ailee, I had the urge to run away but knowing that this would by my chance to patch things up, I decided to initiate a conversation.

 

“So, where do you want to go?” I tried to ask happily. She was looking at the surroundings, not even sneaking a glance at me.

 

“Anywhere but here.” She looked at me disapprovingly.

 

 

 

“But I guess I have no choice. Come.” She said before walking ahead.

 

(A/N: Hey guys! Confused about what's happening? I guess you'll be more confused in the upcoming chapters. :))

Anyway, the ending for this story is done already. I'm just trying to fill the gaps in between. Tell me what you think will happen next? Will Ailber (is that what you call their ship?) be reunited? I might just give a double update if I'm in the mood. :) )