He Liked My Photo

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

 

“Amber! Amber!” Krystal immediately raised herself up from my stomach, letting me breathe freely again.

 

“What?”

 

“He liked my instagram pic!” I can feel her gaze at me, expecting some sort of reaction.

 

 “Who?” I asked as I kept on browsing photos through instagram.

 

 “GD! The famous leader of Big Bang! Oh what should I do? He now followed me!” She was now half – jumping, her attacking my poor, innocent bed. Yeah, we’re both in my bed right now and don’t think of something funny. We’re just chilling. Krystal even sleeps over in my room sometimes, like today. That’s how close we are… as sisters.

 

“That’s easy Krys, just follow him back. Now, leave my bed out of this tantrum of yours, okay? Shoo…” I slapped her before lying comfortably again.

 

“Do you think he likes -, Ya! What do you think you’re doing?”

 

“Slapping your … Isn’t it obvious?”

 

“Yah you byuntae!” Krystal held my arm and twisted it.

 

“Oww! God Krys! I didn’t teach you self – defense just to apply it to me!” I rubbed my arm. Don’t underestimate Krystal guys, she may be thin but her strength is crazy. It’s like her abs are providing strength to her arms!

 

Krystal held her head down. “Sorry Am…”

 

“Apology accepted. You know I can’t refuse my princess…” I tapped her nose which made her smile.

 

“Aww… Bring me some water then… Please Amber?” She gave me that cute aegyo which has a hidden meaning, like it’s telling me ‘do what I say or else”… Come on Amber you have to resist your princess for once. Tell her you’re tired or something.

 

 

 

Okay, breathe first.

 

 

 

Good.

 

 

Now count from 1 to 3.

 

 

 

1…

 

 

 

2…

 

 

 

“Amber?”

 

 

 

I immediately stood up. “Okay princess!” Damn I’m so whipped.

 

 

 

 

 

“Here you go, princess.” I handed her the bottle.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Now, tell me why you’re not sleeping in your big old mansion again?”

 

Krystal placed the bottle on the nightstand before creeping to my bed, lying down beside me. “Well, I’m lonely at home. My parents took a trip to the States and my sister and the other SNSD unnies are having a concert tour. Why? You don’t like having me here?”

 

 “It’s not that. It’s just that you do sleepovers like all the time. Why don’t you just dorm with us then?”

 

“Nah… I know you’ll just be burdened with taking care of me… Besides, I’ll be lonelier here. You’re always out with your friends.” She turned around, her back facing me. Aish… We’re having the ‘friend’ conversation again. Whenever we talk about my friends we’ll always end up fighting. And I don’t want that to happen.

 

I hugged her, placing my chin on her shoulder. “Princess let’s not have that talk again. I don’t like having fights with you. If you ever dorm with us I’ll give you my undivided attention, okay?”

 

“You serious? Undivided? Stop kidding me, Am.” Even though she’s not facing me, I could imagine her rolling her eyes right now.

 

“Uhmm… Majority of my attention…”

 

“Dork.” She muttered under breath which made me smile.

 

“Goodnight Krys. You still have class tomorrow.” I immediately drifted off to sleep, hugging her in my arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been two weeks after that ‘GD’ incident and I feel pretty happy about the outcome. Krystal followed my advice of following GD but after that nothing happened. He didn’t try to contact her personally and it’s impossible for him to comment on her pictures. Fans might go crazy and conclude that they’re dating or something. You know K – pop fans tend to go a little overboard with things.

 

 

I entered the café where I and my best friend are supposed to meet. As I searched through the different tables, I found my friend typing with her Mac book.

 

 

 

“Min!” I hugged her pretty tight.

 

“Hey llama! I missed you girl! You’ve been busy these days.” We both took our seats across each other.

 

“Yep, I’ve been hosting Show Champion, preparing for our comeback, shooting CFs here and there… I need a break, man!”

 

“Jobless Ber no more, I see… You have to treat me to lunch llama! I’m getting broke from treating you all the time!”

 

I sighed deeply. “Okay fine… Waiter!”

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour

 

We both finished our huge dinner. Min ordered a lot. She really made me pay for all the times she treated me with all the food she ordered. As we were chilling in the café, Min caught my attention.

 

“Hey Am, check out your twitter account. A fan just gave us a link…”

 

I raised my head and looked at her. “What link?”

 

 

 

“Of our fanfic…”

 

“Eww Min… Anyone but you.” I stuck my tongue at her.

 

“You should be honored llama!”

 

“Whatever…” As I was checking my twitter account, I read some of my fans’ tweets to me. Even though I don’t reply to them, I check their tweets from time to time. It’s hard to reply because if you reply to one, others will just get jealous. So it’s best to not reply, right? Hehe… Smart me.

 

“Woah…” I unconsciously blurted out.

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

 

“GD just followed me…”

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Hey guys! It's the first chapter of the story. What do you think? :) )