Thirty Two

Love beyond a doubt

Hiya everyone ^^

A double update for today as I have finished editing this portion~

Thank you all for your kind comments and also the subscriptions! They are very much appreciated.

Anyhoo, I don't know how I ended up with this two chapters of filler fluffs (I don't really know what fluff comprise of so I assumed), but I guess I was having too many YS/YJ feels when I was writing them. Please do bear with me and I hope no one is bored to death this time! I will try to hasten the progress a lil and stop over-elaborating! *sweats* 

Do stay and read! >/////////<

Do ask to clarify if the need arises~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning…

Waking up to an empty bed, a small figure wrapped up in blankets and misaligned bed sheets shifts around where he lay. Holding the side of his head where it is hurting a little, the usual throbbing is thumping inside incessantly, the person winces and rolls around.

Pushing himself up, the person looks around groggily, gasping as warm substances dribbles down his inner thighs whenever he moves his lower body. Looking down after rubbing his eyes, noticing the whitish liquid forming small circular stains all around him, he simply continued staring blankly with an adorable expression.

Twisting his body around to lie on his back again, the boy cannot recall much of the previous night. Not keen on recalling whatever happened since his head is hurting, the person slowly wriggled out of the mess for a bed and tried to get off.

Noticing that the pain down there is more disturbing that the pain up there, the person took his time to try standing up, yelping in distress as he holds onto the short table beside him. Struggling to reach the medication cupboard so he can get his relief which is also his daily dose, a hand reaches past him from behind and takes the bottle before carrying him up and transferring him back to his place on the bed.

With the long blanket draped over him as he sits on the edge of the soft cushion, the person watches the other bigger person gratefully. The man grin a dashing grin at him and his face immediately lit up. “Yoochunnie good morning!!!” Greeting the person loudly, he stretches out both hands, expecting a morning hug. For the first time since Yoochun started avoiding him for no reason a while back, Junsu got his hug.

A bonus kiss is also planted on the top of his head and Junsu is beaming. Swallowing his pills after some difficulty as usual, he smiles triumphantly at the detective. Yoochun then stripped him of the blanket, carries him up and brought him into the bathroom where the water is already warm and inviting in the tub.

Putting Junsu into it, the man took his leave, knowing Junsu does not like to be babied. Emerging from the bathroom and keeping the door wide open, Yoochun got back to preparing breakfast. There was nothing to eat except cereal and he is unusually starved. It’s been forever since he had a nice work out like that, be it at the gym or doing any other activities, and the need to reenergise is inevitable.

However, he is also somehow feeling revitalised after such a long deprivation and now that he is all invigorated, both his mind and soul seems to be in a complete state of bliss. Humming and whistling to himself loudly and shamelessly since probably no one could hear him, the man could not decide if milk and cereal would be enough since he craved meat. He just needed to eat something hearty and the day will be perfect. In fact, he had never felt better in his life.

Finally deciding to ditch the stale dry foods and tasteless milk, the man quickly returns to the room to help Junsu dress up. They are going out for breakfast, and so Yoochun concludes. Calling the office to take a day off, Yoochun decided he will dedicate the long awaited day off to his partner. Ferrying Junsu around on his back since the younger one wouldn’t stop grimacing with every step he took, the detective liked how Junsu is managing the morning-after awkwardness, acting like he normally would.

“Junsu.” Yoochun tried calling the boy by his name and the latter reacted. Though not really used to his ‘new’ name, Junsu likes it just as much as Everland. Turning his head to check on the quiet boy, Yoochun is met with a pretty face hovering questioning just a mere inch away from his. They are in the lift and the detective could not resist arching his neck more, requesting for a kiss on his cheek from the boy playfully.

Junsu obliges and gave him a wet one of the jawline. This made Yoochun chuckle like a contented idiot. Allowing Junsu to rest his chin on one shoulder, the detective walked at the speed of someone who is strolling leisurely. He is in no hurry since they hardly ever get to go out together like that, and this is the rare few times Junsu is actually willing to get on a piggy back. Even when the boy is ill, he would insist on walking so Yoochun always allowed him to do whatever he pleases.

Reaching the car, the detective continued with the usual car safety routine whenever he brings Junsu on an outing. Be it to the hospital, or to some other places such as the diner, cinema or once, the amusement park. Junsu wasn’t suited for any of the rides except the monorail and though one won’t exactly consider the trip fun, it was equally memorable for both of them.

“We will go grab some late breakfast first.” Yoochun eases himself into his driver seat gleefully and inserts the key into the ignition, starting the car. “Where do you want to go after that?” Kicking the accelerator as he speaks, looking at Junsu through the rear view mirror, the man waited patiently for a response. “I got a day off today.” The man then commented quickly when he sees a familiar frown forming on Junsu’s forehead. He knows the boy is going to ask him if he needed to report to work.

“Picnic Yoochunnie!” “The neighbour ahjumma said her son took her out with his family and she got to see swans!” Junsu immediately brightens up and started chattering. “I don’t know how a swan looks like…” Then, adding sadly after a few seconds, the boy looked out of the window.

“How about I bring you to the zoo.” Yoochun asked. He never thought about the extent of Junsu’s memory lost up till now. It concerns him that the boy not only forgot everything about himself and everyone around him, but also that he does not have much recollection of many other things.

Driving the both of them to their destination at the nearest mall, Yoochun decided to run some errands there as well, setting Junsu down at the café he would usually go to. Leaving the boy with his cup of warm milk and pancakes, Yoochun excused himself to make a call. Searching for the piece of crumpled paper in his coat pocket, the man stood at the entrance and dialled at his phone, keeping an eye on the boy who is looking around curiously.

“Yeoboseyo. May I speak to Yunho sshi?” Speaking clearly and deeply into the phone, he started off the conversation in such a manner that the receiving end would know who he is. The person on the other end of the line remained silent for a few seconds before finally acknowledging him. He kind of knew who Yoochun is, much to the detective’s delight.

“Junsu spoke to me regarding your proposal.” Yoochun chose his words carefully and the person chuckled, saying things like ‘I was wondering when you were going to call’. Yoochun rolled his eyes. He really disliked Yunho since the man gave him all the wrong vibes and he cannot simply dismiss the fact that the man is probably up to know good most of the time.

“I understand…” Yoochun replied after listening carefully to the other. “I will text you my location… we will be waiting for you in the café on the first level.” Taking a peek at his watch, the man spoke casually.

“I understand. We have plans for today as well.” Grunting again since Yunho is going on and on about how he does not have all the time in the world to entertain them, wanting them to not waste his time later, Yoochun’s impression of the other man isn’t the most fantastic.

“See you then.” Without a warm parting speech, Yoochun hung up and returned to the table. Settling down on his chair, he notices that the food on the table is left untouched. Junsu hadn’t even taken a sip from his cup. Instead, he has his cheek pressed against one arm as he leans on the wooden surface of the table lazily.

It even took him a few seconds to realise Yoochun is there and wake up from his day dream. Smiling endearingly at the detective and waiting for the man to start with the first bite, Junsu laughed when the man’s stomach growl in between his reprimanding of Junsu for being so stubborn.

Then, feeding Junsu a portion of his toast like he is feeding a baby animal, the man kept a close watch on the entrance to the café. Cleaning Junsu’s face, blotched with traces of maple syrup after the boy was done with his pancakes. Yoochun felt naughty and quickly leaned in to it off at the area near the mouth. Junsu is perplexed as usual and laughed it off.

Looking up again once he is done being all absorbed with his partner, Yoochun spots a smirking Yunho already sitting on the empty seat right beside the entrance. Realising the other probably saw his chummy behaviour around Junsu the detective can’t help but feel somewhat self-conscious.

 Patting Junsu on the head and announcing that he needs the loo, Yoochun made Junsu continue munching as he manoeuvres his way to Yunho’s side. Eyeing the tall well-dressed man, Yunho does not fail to make Yoochun feel like a miser since he is dressed in clothes without a brand, always the simple dull colour tops, pants and coat.

It’s not that the detective is lacking in fashion sense. In fact, he was once voted the most fashionable dude in his class back in his schooling days. It’s just that his job requires him to tone down on flashy and vamp up the professionalism which comes in a form of some solemn funeral-friendly outfits.

“I see you like him.” Clicking his tongue as he eyes Yoochun, the detective could only clear his throat and raise an eyebrow at the comment. “That. Is really none of your concern.”

“You are right.” The manly talk continues as Yunho takes a sip at his espresso, before frowning and pushing the cup away. “Commoner coffee…” The rich bastard’s remark did hit Yoochun’s raw nerve but the detective is known for his patience.

Grunting in response, since that is all he ever does around Yunho, Yoochun shot down the disapproving stare with a ‘so what’ face. This is cue for Yunho to get straight to the point instead of starting an immature argument.

“I have made an appointment with the doctor.” “Here is the hospital and the details for him to check in.” Speaking as though Junsu is merely going to check in to a hotel, Yoochun is a little annoyed. Junsu’s life is hanging on a balance and Yunho’s lack of concern for anything, or the seeming lack, is what the detective detests.

“You will have to send all of the past medical records and stuff over since I can’t do that for you.” The richer man stated as a matter-of-factly. Raising an eye brow as he searches the documents in the thin file for an email address, he finds it shortly after and points at it, tapping his finger rather rudely. That is just how mafias work, they are freaking proud and incorrigible. That was Yoochun’s conclusion as he slots everything back into the file handed to him.

Pursing his lips, acting like a total jerk that he sometimes is, Yunho did not even bid Yoochun good bye or wish him a good day. “You can call him directly in case of an emergency. Just cite my name.” Yunho spoke without looking at Yoochun, focusing instead on his own mobile phone.

“We clear?” Looking at Yoochun from the corner of his eye as he puts on his sunglasses, Yunho wondered why the detective is so quiet. Yoochun is merely reacting like how he thinks Yunho deserves to be treated, walking away without answering. Feeling secretly pleased for dissing Yunho.

Sulking loudly, Yunho is not pissed because of what Yoochun did. In fact, he came to meet the duo feeling more generous and forgiving today. However, the short queue at the counter, that kept him waiting for longer than he ever did in any restaurants rankles him. Telling himself to calm down, and that he will not allow his overbearing character to get the better of him again. The man has somewhat learnt his lesson after the incident with Jaejoong.

Nevertheless, beginning to imagine Jaejoong climbing out of bed and doing something stupid, Yunho started to dig through his wallet in a huff, searching for cash which he hardly ever uses. Finding a hundred dollar bill stuck in a small corner of the leather holder, he does not hesitate to walk up to the counter and throws the bill at the cashier rudely, walking away.

Then, wondering about the origins of the money instead of the fact that he had just given away a hundred dollar for a ‘horrid’ tasting cup of coffee, the tall man stopped in his tracks. He quickly realises that the money was probably returned to him by Jaejoong since he did spot the latter snooping around his wallet in the middle of the night after they were done making love, some time back.

Turning around and rushing to the nearest automated transaction machine, he flipped through his cards and drew another hundred bucks. Dashing back into the café, he cuts the queue and makes his way to the cashier again, demanding for the lady to give him an exchange for his previous hundred dollar bill.

Succeeding and smiling happily, he folds the ‘precious’ bill and slips it into his wallet again, saving a small corner for it like it is some valuable name card. He then makes his way back to his car as fast as he could and sped away.

Jaejoong was still asleep after a long torturous night of hallucinating and talking gibberish and Yunho was initially reluctant to leave him and meet up with Yoochun. Nevertheless, watching Jaejoong sleep, he is reminded of his promise to the latter and decided that he had to make things right, to make up a little for what he had done. Almost causing Jaejoong to lose the small live he is carrying inside of him. Their child.

TBC

Please do comment and subsrcibe! *bows bows*