Twenty Six

Love beyond a doubt

Hiya~

A double update coming right up!

Thank you all for the kind comments and also the subscriptions! They are really nice and motivating~

Do stay and read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV from Jaejoong

That’s it. I have had enough of crying! My eyes are starting to swell and sting so bad! I can’t allow any more of my body parts to hurt!

Anyway, where was I with my hatred for that man?! Oh right!

May I just start off by saying that he wasn’t kidding when he said I have to prepare myself for a long night. Spot on. I almost died. The night wasn’t just long. It felt like an eternity if that was what an eternity feels like.

To put it plainly… he never stopped until… I don’t even remember much anymore. It… we started in the yacht… and ended whatever business we were doing in the bedroom back in his mansion some thousands of miles apart from one another. I will be damned. You do the math and tell me how much I have suffered.

Not only was that period harrowing, it was embarrassing… and also a little humiliating. At least the limousine had a black screen so the driver couldn’t see us. PLUS, he even took a few pictures and videos this time around. Don’t even start to ask me what they contain. ‘Well… it’s a form of surety’. THAT was the EXACT phrase quoted from his mouth when I asked him if it was possible for him not to make me an adult film star.

Blackmail is illegal!! I can sense a blackmail coming soon and I can’t even… AISH.

For Junsu! For Umma! I must endure!!

God why did I even bother to spare him! I should’ve just told the police whatever I knew!! Well… I did tell them everything I know except for the part which involves him and his father… and grandfather. I even drew them the pictures of my kidnappers! But why the heck did I spare this three?! What the HECK was holding me back?! Also, what in the world made me crazy enough to call him my boyfriend!? Boyfriend… What does that even mean?

But then again… if I did hand him over to the cops… then Junsu will not stand a chance. Plus if I ever needed his help again, I don’t think he did let me off that easily. It will definitely take a lot more than just one night and way more begging.

Face it Jaejoong! You need his help! And you are useless even though you are the head of the family. Since Appa’s passing, you have been trying your best to run the family but failing miserably! Your poor umma has to clean up after you!

Umma cannot take any more of this! Definitely not! The last time you spoke to her, she is already incoherent, saying things like wanting to sell Appa’s company so she can take care of us and all. We are old enough to take care of ourselves. She really needs to take a break!

Anyhow, he promised to help me. Or at least that was what he kept swearing to me when he was ripping me apart on the inside last night. I swear to god… I… what’s the point of resisting him anymore? I can’t and don’t give a damn anymore. He can do whatever he pleases as long as he does not break the promises he made. I trust him. To be exact… I only trust that he won’t be a let-down.

This is the least I can do this for umma and my baby brother. They don’t deserve to suffer. Yes! I am the older one. The strongest one in the family! If I don’t set things right now, nothing will ever be the same again!

To be honest, I am so tired emotionally and now physically that I don’t want to bother running from him anymore. If he can make things go back to how it was before, I will use him for whatever he is worth first. First. Thoughts about ‘OUR' future can come later or never would be best.

Wicked fate is freaking wicked! How dare he mess my life up like that! I want my life back! The quiet life of Kim Jaejoong sshi! The one with zero awareness of Jung Yunho’s existence!

Oh boy. I keep repeating myself like an old lady.

What do we know… even saying his name is tiring. Jung Yunho. Sounds like Uknow. What a stupid name…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This way young master.” Flinching whenever he hears the words ‘young master’ coming from the butler’s mouth, Jaejoong still followed the man closely in order not to get lost in the maze like mansion. His perpetuator’s house is as big as his perpetuator’s ego and Jaejoong sometimes wonder if the man is even legal.

Indirectly forced out of his draggy shower by the maids since they do not hesitate to barge in during his private time, miserable Jaejoong is miserable as they doll him up and dictate his itinerary for the day. According to them, they were mainly carrying out orders from the ‘above’.

“Is my pace too fast for you?” Stopping only after noticing how Jaejoong was struggling to catch up, the butler finally notices the latter’s difficulties in ambulation after all these while, looking apologetic. Jaejoong wanted to roll his eyes but decided that the old man is simply doing his job. At least the guy bothered to ask and tailor whatever to his needs.

“I’m fine thank you.” Letting go of the supportive walls, Jaejoong straightened up his aching back as much as possible and waddles into a huge room as soon as the butler pushes the door open. Expecting to see Yunho on the other side since it is strange that the man would be absent from his side of the bed this particular morning, Jaejoong felt an urge to bark at the masochist who had caused him much pain.

However, all determination is thrown out of the huge window behind him when he sees the man sitting with so arrogantly on the armchair right at the end of the ginormous table. The man looked as though he’s been and back from a successful business deal, smirking like how Jaejoong hates it.

Jaejoong immediately looks away, memories from last night flooding back. What Yunho made him do consists of stripping and parading in a private spotlight. The sounds he was ordered to make, and the way Yunho is becoming increasingly ‘professional’ in bed. Disturbing thoughts.

There is nothing but humiliation left after every tryst. Jaejoong thought he is about getting used to those activities but a shy person is shy. Jaejoong backs away a little after spotting the tall man towering towards him from the corner of his eye.

“I have good news.” A pair of warm hands lands under his jawline gently, fingers in an upwards motion and resting by his lips. Then, cupping above his ears with the other hand, the big man closed the distance between them and continued the caresses.

Thereafter, holding Jaejoong by his thin delicate wrist and leading the younger one over to the chair beside his own, the older man seemed unusually cheerful. Jaejoong does not speak, neither does he pay the other person any attention, boring holes in the ground he passes. Wincing when the man urges him to sit, pressing him down, Jaejoong cannot deny that the chair is insanely comfortable despite the unbearable discomfort in his rear end.

“Is… the deal… still valid?” Jaejoong spoke at last, airy voice all hoarse and lacking energy. Voice is hoarse since Yunho was ordering him to continuously produce embarrassing verbal indications of pleasure all night long, and lacking energy since Yunho had somehow his live force out of him with his meat stick.

The older man frowned after seeing the younger man still looking down dejectedly and Jaejoong is aware. Clearing his throat slowly, as soundlessly as he can, Jaejoong quickly averted his eyes again. The perfectly polished round steel dish cover reflected his puffy face and he is sure everyone would know he was crying.

Jaejoong swayed a little when the giddiness he was experiencing earlier returns. The nausea was increasing in intensity and he can feel his head spin as the sunlight dances off the perfect gleaming utensils. The gentle rays were glaring for Jaejoong and he had to blink continuously.

Suddenly, a hand reached out from behind him and removed the round metal cover. Revealing what should be mouth-watering medium rare beef with perfectly cooked asparagus. Or at least they look appealing to anyone who isn’t feeling sick.

This became a cue for the retching to start and Jaejoong almost barfed into the retreating servant’s face had the man not stepped back fast enough. The smell whiffing across the hallway did Jaejoong’s appetite no favour even though he hadn’t eaten anything since the afternoon before. Jaejoong tend to lose all feeling of hunger whenever faced with Yunho.

“Are you alright?” The older man expressed his concern, genuinely worried but there is no time to get all touched and chummy.

“Please excuse me!!” Bolting from his seat, Jaejoong rushed out of the room, grimacing with every huge step he takes. Heading back to his and Yunho’s shared room felt like a trip from one end of America to the other.

Purging violently into a flower pot he passed, Jaejoong was forced to improvise. His sphincter muscles were too overstretched and he was still a “mile” away from the intended destination. The plants inside could use some nutrients anyway, despite the latter’s emesis containing nothing but gastric juice. Hugging tightly onto the rounded structure after almost passing out, he could hear many footsteps racing up the stairs towards him, loud and anxious as they scale the marble architecture.

Quickly pushing himself up and swaying from side to side, he steadies himself just in time for the crowd’s arrival. Concerned looks and worried eyes beheld him, from head to toe while he balances himself on one foot, leaning on the wall coolly. Twisting his face into an awkward grin, Jaejoong allowed the Yunho to lend him a hand while he pretends to be fine.

“Come. I will get the doctor.” Wrapping his arms around Jaejoong protectively, Yunho leads the way back to their room.

Complying gingerly and following the other along the endless corridor, Jaejoong found himself lagging behind as Yunho holds onto his hand firmly, leading him along. Unable to continue since his legs are feeling unusually tired and numb, the smaller person squats down and tries to retract his hand but the grip from the other is steadfast.

Without speaking, the tall man squats down as well and picks up his silent partner gently. Holding Jaejoong in a bridal embrace as he continues on the rest of the journey, Yunho felt little resistance.

“Our deal…” Jaejoong asked again quietly, hands reaching over the broad muscular shoulders and hanging on to them this time. Resting his cheek on Yunho’s chest tiredly, the exhausted younger person is still fixated on another issue altogether.

To Yunho, the top priority is Jaejoong’s health, but the ill latter has other things he is more worried about. Throwing up is the least of his concerns though it is a sign that a news much more earth shaking is about to destroy his world like the apocalypse. He just does not know it yet.

“We will get you fixed first.” Yunho whispered firmly, burying his face in Jaejoong’s wickedly nice smelling tresses.

“Suie is running out of time!” Struggling now that he knows Yunho’s agenda is different. Jaejoong is desperate to get his wish to stop procrastinating across. “Please please!” Hugging Yunho tightly as he tries to get his pleas across, his wish is granted. Yunho has an exceptionally soft spot for him when he is insistent. A tantrum throwing Jaejoong is undeniably attractive but this is the first time Jaejoong is taken ill and Yunho is freaking out.

“No. I will have that settled after you get your treatment and rest.” The man patted Jaejoong on the back of the neck, soothing him like he is an infant. However, before he can proceed forward, the big man is pushed against the wall as the smaller person he is carrying drives him in the opposite direction.

“I will do whatever you want! I will make you happy! Please save Suie first!” Whispering sultrily and blowing cool air into the other’s ears as he clings onto the muscular frame like a koala, the younger person even nipped his partner’s ear, the pinna like a pro. Conditioning had taught him what he needs to do to arouse someone and Jaejoong cannot resist mind slapping himself for acting like a even though the situation calls for it.

Hearing the man grunt in response, Jaejoong knows he had won this round when Yunho hesitates and carries him in the direction he was hoping to go. Just picturing the bullet in his brother’s head, shifting at a centimetre a day, though it is not scientifically correct, Jaejoong cannot contain his wild imagination. He IS a creative and artistic person after all. He is getting increasingly frantic for some unknown reasons though he used to be a calm and composed person.

“THANK YOU!” “I promise to be good as long as you can save Suie!” Stopping Yunho in his tracks after planting a brief kiss on the man’s lips, Yunho is unable to stop himself from pausing for a short session of tongue hockey before they set off. Even Jaejoong is not fully aware of the reason behind his own weird behaviour.

The big guy is slowly losing his control over the ownership and though Jaejoong is not a manipulative person by nature, their dynamics and interactions are slowly evolving. 

TBC
Please do comment and subscribe~ *bows bows*