Tao : Those Three Little Words.

⌛ MQ- EXO Oneshot Collection ⌛

 

Requested(before I cancelled having requests) by : RobinSky and Denise_
Note; I only used what you filled in the request form as a reference :)


 

 

How does it feel like,

when the guy she likes tells her he loves her and leaves her the next day?

Undeniably hurtful.

 


Featuring Huang Zi Tao (Tao) , EXO-M and Eun Kyung (You/OC)   

Click on the poster below to be directed to the oneshot! <3

 

“You have got to tell her the truth. You can’t just tell a girl you love her and act like nothing happened the next day. Especially when the two of you know you have something going on there.” Kris patted Tao’s shoulder before he pushed it away. “Well it’s complicated!” Tao groaned as he stared out of the window in his classroom. “What if she doesn’t love me back?” Tao questioned as Kris pulled his seat closer towards the younger boy beside him. Not that they were in the same class, it was a free period and Tao decided to come into Kris’s class since he had a free period too.

“Look, Tao. I know you love her a lot, but doing this to her will just make her hate you and not love you. I know you’ve been hurt many times before and cried plenty of times. But when you’re with her, doesn’t it all fade away?” he questioned as the younger boy gulped. “See, you don’t have to say anything and I already know the answer.” Tao shut his eyes tight before memories of him and his ex-girlfriend flashed in his mind. They were a good couple as they were together for up to 2 years. She was his everything and he’d do anything for her.