You're My Star ft. Baekhyun (part II)

⌛ MQ- EXO Oneshot Collection ⌛

Posted on : 30th December 2013
Word Count : --

Request submitted by : A_MooNStar
 


(Part II of II)

"Alright Baekhyun, she's right there. Go talk to her." Baekhyun mumbled to himself as he fixed his hair, lightly tugging onto his bag. He slammed his back against the locker the moment a giant shouted, "Hey Baek!" He had a hand on his chest as his heart pounded, he nearly got the shock of his life as his best friend stood in front of him, laughing at the way Baekhyun was literally freaking out and the way his shorter friend glared at him, made him more amused.

"Why are you so panicky for?" Baekhyun had ignored his friend's question where he looked at Jieun who had already left to her next class. Baekhyun slapped his own forehead with a sigh, "She's gone..."

"Who is?"

"My mother." Baekhyun snapped before he let out a soft groan, brushing past Chanyeol who stood there dumbfoundedly. "Wait, what is your mom doing here?" Chanyeol questioned as he spun around to catch up with his friend.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol's voice echoed into Baekhyun's ear, causing the shorter fellow to jerk up with the book in his hands that he nearly let go of but thank God he kept it in place with a heavy breath. He snarled at Chanyeol as he used the book to hit his taller friend, "What are you doing here?" Baekhyun retorted, causing Chanyeol to point at a girl at the corner of the library. Baekhyun squinted his eyes and noticed that was Eun Ji, on her own.

"Are you-?" Baekhyun couldn't finish his sentence when Chanyeol nodded his head, "We like each other." Chanyeol stated meekly as he rubbed the back of his head, causing Baekhyun to pat Chanyeol on the shoulder, "Finally, you did something that doesn't make me want to smack you in the face for."

Chanyeol snorted, "Is that a compliment?"

Baekhyun shrugged, "You can take it as one."

With that, Chanyeol had gripped onto Baekhyun's wrist, "Follow me."

Baekhyun's eyes were wide like saucers as Chanyeol had dragged him towards Eun Ji. "Eun Ji," Chanyeol called the girl who was sitting down on her own. She looked over her shoulder to smile at both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "Hey." She greeted with a smile and Baekhyun tugged his wrist away from Chanyeol. "What are you doing?"

"Eun Ji, will your friend be free for the day?"

Baekhyun snarled, "Yeol, I didn't agree to-!" Chanyeol had already slap a hand over Baekhyun's mouth with a grin. "Because Baekhyun would like to go out with her."

Baekhyun's eyes widened, furiously fighting his way out from Chanyeol's grip but it was hopeless. Chanyeol was easily half a head taller than Baekhyun and he was much stronger compared to Baekhyun who was still trying to break free. "I'm sure she'd love to! I'll tell her to meet him at the park after school." Eun Ji got up from her seat, closing her book as she walked over to Chanyeol to smile at him before she walked out from the library to tell her friend.

When Eun Ji had left the library, Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun who spun around with a glare, "Yeol, I'm going to kill you!" Baekhyun half-whispered, half-shouted but Chanyeol could simply grin. "For what? Getting you a date with the girl you've been dying to go out with?"

"You little-!"

"I'm taller." Chanyeol snapped back, causing Baekhyun to crack his fingers. "I'll give you three seconds."

Chanyeol couldn't stop smiling as he stared back into Baekhyun's eyes - only to realize it was burning with anger. "One,"

With that, Chanyeol had actually thought of running.

"Two," Baekhyun was close to growling as Chanyeol gulped, spinning around to dash towards the door when Baekhyun was already chasing after him - out of the library - straight to the school field before recess was over.


 

"Jieun-ah!" Eun Ji chimed, sitting down beside her in class. "Jieun." Eun Ji called her friend out again, only to be greeted with a blank expression from her friend, "Yes?" Jieun replied softly, eyebrow raising at her curiously. "Meet me at the park after school." Eun Ji invited shortly as she quickly got up to move back to her seat. Jieun furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at her best friend from a distance.

"What for?" She mouthed the words.

"You'll see!" Eun Ji shouted across the room - not caring if anyone was staring because now, Jieun was already burying her face in her book.
 

 

There she is again, Baekhyun. He thought to himself as she was sitting down by the bench alone. It's now or never, his inner self cheered him on and he gave a nod as he stared at her. "Let's do this." Baekhyun muttered softly, marching up to her as calm as he could.

"J-Jieun..." Baekhyun called her name out softly, causing her to lift her chin as she smiled at the familiar looking boy. She smiled quietly, lifting a hand to wave at him, "Baekhyun, right?"

He hurriedly nodded twice but then he noticed he was being too easy that he changed his pace to slowly nod once. Jieun chuckled at him, pointing at the chair opposite her with a smile, "What are you doing here?" She asked him in a hushed voice, causing Baekhyun to raise an eyebrow. "H-Huh?" Baekhyun blurted out softly, taking a seat beside her with a confused look. "I... I thought, we're on a date?"

"A date?" Jieun's head bobbed forward, eyes looking around to remember what Eun Ji had said.

"You'll see!"

The realization was shot through Jieun when she realized she was probably set up on a date by her best friend. Baekhyun could also see the change in her expression - feeling dejected inside as he gulped at her. Jieun turned her head to awkwardly smile at him, "S-Sorry but-"

"W-Wait," Baekhyun breathed out frustratedly, standing up on his feet as he looked at her. "Before you say sorry or before you say anything, allow me to speak first."

Jieun held her breath as she leaned back against the bench but she nodded her head, deciding to give Baekhyun a chance to speak.

"I... I really like you, Jieun-ah." Her eyes had widened, cheeks painting with a slight shade of pink that he didn't notice because now, he felt like he was going to go crazy with all this. "I know, you never notice me around and I've never built up the guts to actually talk to you but when I do, I just freeze and you walk away without even giving me a chance to say anything."

She blinked at him, head tilting to the side as she stared at him - not in shock, but in disbelief.

The guy she's been silently crushing on, was confessing to her?

"B-Baekhyun-"

"I'm not blaming you or anything! God no! I just... I just feel stupid for not being able to say what I had to say or take up my chances when I could talk to you, you know? It tremendously and finally when I have the chance, I'm screwing up every line in my mind that I don't know what I'm saying but the bottom line is,"

"I like you." Baekhyun said out loud in the softest voice possible, causing Jieun's heart to skip a beat as she listened attentively. She bit her lower lip as she stood up to place a hand on his shoulder.

"Baekhyun, I-"

"Don't tell me your answer and don't say a word now - just... meet me here tonight. If you feel the same way I feel for you, come back here to stargaze with me and if you don't... I guess I'll do it on my own." With that, Baekhyun had hurriedly walked away, not giving her a chance to say anything when the only thing she was going to say was,

"I like you, too..."

 

In that very night, it was the ending to their stargazing days alone.

They had someone to love stars with - and someone to love.

 

 

 


A/N : I KNOW THE ENDING WAS VERY RUSHED BUT I COULDN'T FIND A BETTER WAY TO END IT ;A;

So this collection is 'complete' because I don't think I can write anymore oneshots for this collection because even if i'm not busy, the inspirations don't come even with the help of your requests so I'm sorry for those requests that I've never got a chance to write! However, if you'd like to read more from me, like scenarios and such, you can follow me here http://an-exotic-writer.tumblr.com/

or even check out here, ♥XOXO Scenario Collection 

Other than that, this collection is completed! Unless, if there are any additional oneshots that I'll write, I'll just add in here so if sometimes you see 'updated', you could come and see if there's any new ones ;) 

Thank you for your support, guys! And tata! ♥