Luhan : Our Love Story.

⌛ MQ- EXO Oneshot Collection ⌛


This is a oneshot that MAY get written into a chaptered story! So do look out for more information at the end of this oneshot <3
Note to onevvcondition : Your oneshot request and details along with the storyline may be used if I make a chaptered story with the plot I have in mind.


Their love story didn't really start off great, but look where they are today.

Mutual hate to mutual liking and now love.

Love, is a funny thing.


 

[ Characters ]

 ❥Luhan    ❥Jin Sae

 


Click on the poster below to be directed to the oneshot! <3

 

 

 

 

The moment her eyelids lifted up, the first thing she laid her eyes on was her loving boyfriend. Luhan. She pressed her lips into a thin line before smiling sheepishly. She closed her eyes for a moment to open them again. This was one of the very last days she’ll be spending with him like this before he went to the states. At first she was devastated. She wanted him to stay by her side more than anything. Whose shoulder will be there when she wants to lean her head on? Who will give her those sweet good morning and good night kisses to start and end her day? Who will be there to give her warmth on the coldest nights where she’ll only need a hug? That warm hug from someone very special that can make the coldness disappear, but all those thoughts subsided when she realized it was probably the best for him. He deserves this chance to be in the states to further his studies more than anything. Even if it means she’ll miss him from miles apart, Luhan deserves it.