Kyungsoo : The Change Of My Heart.

⌛ MQ- EXO Oneshot Collection ⌛

Here's a story about a boy.

A boy who didn't care about a change because of his personality.

But soon changed himself when a change came.

girl.


Featuring Do Kyungsoo (Kyungsoo) , EXO-K and Hae Lynn (You/OC)

Click on the poster below to be directed to the oneshot! <3

 

She was just connecting the stars with her fingers as she lied down on the roof with her legs folded up half way. She started to connect the stars and formed many shapes that came into her mind. “There’s a horse. Over there’s a pig. Oh, and a cup of nice coco.” She smiled as she continued going on with her wild imagination. She was somewhat one of those creative people in her school that took creativity to a whole new level.

When a teacher asks them to make a paper mache, she would end up making a miniature sculpture with just newspaper, water and PVA glue. There was one time she was given a task to make just a few hand-knitted bags for some teachers for Teacher’s Day but she ended up making one for all the teachers. It’s not to say she liked all the teachers, she just appreciated what they were doing for the community. Of course, now some of you would wonder. A girl who is talented, creative, who seems to have a good heart, doesn’t she have a boyfriend? Well yes, but her boyfriend is someone no one else thought would be her boyfriend.