To Feel Love Again ft. Baekhyun.

⌛ MQ- EXO Oneshot Collection ⌛

Posted on : 29th June 2013.
Word Count : 2 4 0 8.

Request submitted by : luvhpurple.
 


 

“Stay with me! STAY WITH ME!” She shouted as she shook the hand of her boyfriend who had pushed her away from the incoming car when she was crossing the road after getting into an argument with him. The two were bickering with one another on one dreadful night and soon it became an argument to shout at one another by the sidewalk. She saw him fondling with another girl and it was really obvious that she was flirting with him. Only thing is he didn’t do anything to stop it and she thought that he really liked her too even though he was in a relationship with her.

Siyoon couldn’t help but just shout at him the moment he acted like nothing was going on when in actuality she saw everything and she wasn’t going to hold back because not once has she flirted with another boy or vice versa. Even if another boy would flirt with her, she would easily tell the guy to give it up because her boyfriend is the only one she loves and never will she leave him for another boy. However, her boyfriend was more of a soft kind of person with a nice heart who couldn’t bear to tell others to just beat it. His girlfriend was a contrast of him and probably that’s why the two fell in love with one another. The thing that ticked her off was he lied to her telling her he wasn’t talking to any girl when she clearly saw him talking to that girl but in actuality, he barely responded to her.

He gripped on tightly onto her hand as she ran along with the nurses who were pushing the roller bed to the emergency room. His body was weak and he was losing blood. His eyes tried to stay open but slowly he felt weaker by the second but he tried his very best to take in as much of his girlfriend’s image as he could. “S-Siyoon..” he coughed out blood and she had tears streaming down her face. “Stop talking! Stop talking! You’ll make it!” she shouted as she didn’t want to lose him now. No. Not at a time like this. She would regret it for the rest of her life if he died because of her. “B-Baby..” he called her out softly just as the nurses reached in front of the emergency room.

“Sorry Miss, but you’re not allowed to come in.”

“W-Wait!” she begged and the nurses hissed but they let him say a few words to her because they could see that he wanted to tell her something too before the nurses pushed him in. “I love you.” He croaked out with his last breath before the nurses immediately pushed him into the emergency room and the doors shut tight. She fell to her knees the moment the doors shut close. Echoes of the doors shutting lingered in her mind as she prayed hard, hoping her boyfriend would come out alive but she fell asleep on the ground leaning her back against the wall by the doors. “M-Miss, wake up. Miss?” a voice woke her up and she jerked up before shouting her boyfriend’s name. She stood up to level her eyes with the doctor standing in front of her as she weakly gripped onto the sides of his arms for balance.

“S-So you’re his family member?”

“I-I’m his girlfriend. How is he? What happened? Is he safe? Can I see him?” she begged and was dry as well as her cheeks were wet because of the tears she shed earlier. “Miss..?”

“Hwang Siyoon.”

“I-I’m sorry Miss Hwang but we did the best we ca-“

Before the doctor could even finish his sentence, his voice trailed off when he noticed her breathings were picking up the pace. She placed a hand on her chest, above her heart before her heart started to pound, hard. Blackness took over her sight as she out and the doctor gripped onto her sides of her arms as he shook her vigorously. “Miss Hwang!”

“N-No.. Please..” she mumbled in her sleep and she shifted on her bed as she tried to wake up but she couldn’t. A boy entered her room and shut the door silently before he pulled a chair to sit down beside her. It’s been a few months since they’ve been friends and.. he fell hard.

Meet Byun Baekhyun. The boy who fell in love with Hwang Siyoon the moment he heard her call out his name that sounded so perfect to his ears he would let her call his name out forever and ever with no regrets. He frowned when he noticed she frowned little as she whimpered from time to time and he knew she was having a nightmare. They were colleagues under the same company and the moment he was assigned to be her partner throughout the whole year for any jobs, he knew there and there that it was fate for him to love her.

As crazy as it sounds, he could sense the hurt in her voice the moment they met and let’s just say, he wants to be the one to make her smile again. He’s seen photos of her around the office building on the photo frames where her smiles were bright, gleaming and absolutely beautiful but now whenever he saw her in his office he shared with her, he couldn’t see that exact same smile anymore. Truthfully, he fell for the smile he saw in the picture and he wished to see it in person but knowing she had a painful incident that made her this way, he knows it wouldn’t be easy to make her smile like she would in the pictures.

It warmed his heart a little knowing that she trusts him enough to give him a spare key to her apartment. She lived alone and her parents aren’t exactly in the picture but she has met Baekhyun’s parents before. Baekhyun’s parents already knew that Siyoon is the girl that Baekhyun had fell hard for and his parents approve of Siyoon, knowing she’s capable, strong and would be a great match with Baekhyun. After a few months of knowing her, he was the one that she trusted the most. Not that she didn’t have any other friends, but Baekhyun was the only one shining out more than the rest to put in effort every day.

Not one day you would see Baekhyun giving up on her and he was more determined to make her his and see that smile again when slowly he could see progress in her life when he could see the smile he saw in the picture slowly showing. It was only a matter of time before Baekhyun knew he could fully see that captivating smile again. “P-Please, come back.” She mumbled in her sleep pleadingly and Baekhyun knew what she was dreaming about. “S-Siyoon, wake up. You’re having a nightmare.” He whispered as he shook her body slowly but she wouldn’t wake up.

Instead she would turn her head left and right in a panic manner, trying to wake up but there was no avail. “S-Siyoon, please wake up.” He shook her a little bit harder now when he saw a tear rolling down her cheek. Although they were only friends for a few months, it’s like Baekhyun and her know each other for ages now. They knew everything about each other and the one about her boyfriend was one of the things that was the hardest for Siyoon to tell Baekhyun but once she told him, the barrier between them broke down when she could finally tell someone about the incident that scarred her heart and stole her smile.

“Siyoon.” Baekhyun called her name out louder and she shot up on her bed as she shouted, “Forgive me!”

She was breathing in and out heavily with another tear rolling down her cheek before she actually noticed Baekhyun’s presence. He sat on her bed beside her before she hugged him tight. Baekhyun hushed her before he returned the hug. “I-It’s alright, it’s just a nightmare.” He whispered before he her hair. “It was all my fault Baekhyun. It’s been 2 years now and..” she couldn’t go on when she started crying. “Shh.. it wasn’t your fault.”

“Yes it was!” she shouted as she sobbed harder. There were signs in her head just shoving into her mind telling her it’s all her fault that her boyfriend died. She’s the cause of her boyfriend’s death and she can’t seem to shake it off her mind no matter how hard others tried to tell her, especially Baekhyun. He broke the hug before he placed his hands on her shoulders. “Listen to me, it wasn’t your fault and it was never to begin with.”

“But-“

“No buts Siyoon. You loved him as much as he loved you and it’s a shame now that he’s gone but you can’t do anything to change that. Others are more than willing to have a chance to love you. Open up your heart and eyes to realize that, Siyoon.”

“Baekhy-“

“Because a girl like you is like a pin in a rough. That star that shines brighter than any other star in the night sky. You’re worth so much and it would be a shame that you dwell on the lost you’ve have that you don’t appreciate what you have around you. He’s gone now. You can’t bring him back. No matter how much tears you shed for him, it won’t bring him back. It’s been two years now Siyoon, it’s time for you to wake up and be happy for yourself. Crying over spilt milk is just worthless.”

He lifted his hands from her shoulders when he realized she was crying even more now. “Oh god..” he muttered softly when he realized he got too carried away with his own feelings, he didn’t shield hers.

“S-Siyoon, I-“ his voice trailed off when she weakly got up from the bed, brushed her arm against his and walked towards the bathroom. He hugged her by her waist before he forced her not to walk any further. “I-I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that an-“

“You’re right.” Was all she whispered before she pushed his arms away gently and made her way towards the bathroom. “Siyo-“ his voice was cut off when she closed the bathroom door behind her. When she sat in the bathtub, she wasn’t actually taking a bath, she was thinking hard. What was she feeling and why was Baekhyun acting this way? She placed her hands on her bare waist where she could still feel the warmth of Baekhyun’s arms around her waist. She swallowed before she lifted her chin to stare at the tiles of her bathroom wall. “He likes me.” She breathed out before she shook it off. “N-No, why would he?” she questioned before she got out of the bathtub and got dressed in a turquoise long sleeve shirt along with a pair of sweats, since there was no work today.

She opened her bathroom door only to see that Baekhyun wasn’t there. She sighed when she actually wanted him in here. She jerked up a little when her bedroom door opened and Baekhyun came in with a tray of orange juice and sandwiches. “I-I just thought you should have your breakfast.” Baekhyun croaked out nervously, still afraid of how she would feel after the way he talked to her like that but his heart skipped a beat when her lips tugged upwards a little. She made her way towards her bed before she sat on it, leaning her back against the bed rest and she signaled him to do the same. He placed the tray on her lap before he leaned on the bed rest beside her.

“Thank you.” She whispered softly before Baekhyun’s eyes widened. He relaxed when she was just probably mentioning about the breakfast he made her. “O-Oh, it’s nothing. It’s not that hard to make sandwich-“

“Not for the breakfast.”

He gulped before he turned to look at her as she was just staring at the glass of orange juice. “T-Then?”

“Thank you for helping me. Even though I couldn’t see what you were doing for me this whole while.” She turned to look at him and she smiled softly before he swore his heart could just stop beating when he saw that smile. That exact same smile he saw in the picture. “Can you help me one more time?” she asked softly and his mouth gaped open before he managed to ask, “H-Help you with?” He was on the edge of just not breathing but he pulled himself together when she held onto his hand.

“Help me to feel love again.” She whispered and his eyes widened. “W-What?”

“I love you, Baekhyun.” She said softly and he could just die happily now. He never thought those words would escape her lips and finally, it was happening. It wasn’t a dream, it was happening. She let go of his hand before she chuckled bitterly. “S-Sorry, I guessed I assumed too much.” She whispered softly and that’s when he realized he took a little too long to respond. When she wanted to take a bite off the sandwich, he took the sandwich, placed it back down before he moved the tray to the bed table beside her. He turned her by her shoulders before he tilted her chin up a little with two fingers before pressed his lips against hers.

She didn’t know what she was feeling but she whimpered the moment she felt his lips against hers. Just the feeling of his touch, his lips, against hers made her heart warm a little. That wasn’t the only warmth she felt when his arms wrapped around her waist and she slowly placed her arms around his neck. He pulled away before he panted heavily along with her as he rested his forehead against hers. He gulped before she opened her eyes to meet his eyes. He smiled and that’s when she smiled along with him, still unsure what was going on.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted you to say that. And the answer to your question, I would gladly love to help you feel love again. I would love to for as long as I shall live.” 

 

 


Author's note : This request was in the list for quite a while now and recently I couldn't write as 'good' as I could. I did change a little here and there to the request God knows what happened to me but.. I just.. GAH. But I wrote this anyway xD I think it wasn't that bad. Or I hoped it wasn't. I'll try to update with more oneshots but I have a lot of stories going on :P 

Leave your comments down below! :D I read them all. I get excited when I see comments. LOL. Yes. I do. Now go~ xD

Until the next oneshot! <3