Trust ft. Suho.

⌛ MQ- EXO Oneshot Collection ⌛

Posted on : 12th June 2013.
Word Count : 2 5 7 4.

Request submitted by : ---EternallyDreaming & sj_addict (More towards ---EternallyDreaming but this oneshot is for the two of you who requested for the similar storyline. Just that ---EternallyDreaming gave a much more detailed request :)
 

 

Sounds of a photo frame breaking could be heard in the living room and she stormed upstairs into the bedroom. “Su Min!” he shouted as he regretted pushing her, even if it was an accident until she her hip hit the table, causing the photo frame of him and her fall to the ground. He sighed as he didn’t want to go after her anymore. It’s the fourth time this week they’ve been arguing with one another and it’s not exactly anyone’s fault here.

Lately she’s been hanging out with Yesung, her best friend way before she even met Joon Myun but sometimes his jealousy can get out of hand, you know? She used to find that cute and adorable but now it’s really unbearable for her. Word on the street is she’s cheating on Joon Myun with Yesung but there’s no such thing. She would never do such thing to Joon Myun, she loved him way too much but who knows, she may actually think their three year relationship may come to an end if this keeps up.

Don’t be surprised, she may actually end this relationship herself if she can’t stand it but she knows there’s way too much to hold onto. The house phone rang and Joon Myun jerked up, snapping out of his thoughts as he dragged himself towards the phone to pick it up. The two of them live together but pretty soon, either one of them is moving out. “Hello?” Joon Myun’s voice was dry and he was on the edge of crying but all of that vanished when he heard Yesung’s voice on the other end of the line. “J-Joon Myun? Is Su Min there? She told me to call her around this time to discuss something and to call through the house phone.” Yesung croaked out softly and Joon Myun immediately hung up.

“W-Who was that?” Su Min asked as she came down the stairs. “Your boyfriend.” Joon Myun snapped at her coldly and she furrowed her eyebrows. “You’re my boyf-“ her voice trailed off when she could understand completely what he’s trying to imply here. She can’t believe he’s going to hold this against her for so long. Just because she was late for their 3rd year anniversary dinner tonight, he totally lost it. Because she was late, he cancelled all the plans for tonight. He would at least expect a phone call from her but she didn’t even leave him a message. “Why would you hang up like that?! I was expecting his call!” She raised his voice at him and he twitched at her sudden outburst but he too, felt angry.

“So you’d rather talk to him than me? Your own boyfriend?”

“I thought you said he was my boyfriend? What are you trying to do to me now?!” She shouted at him and Joon Myun kept silent. “Well what about you?!”  he glared at her as he took a look at his watch. “I waited 30 minutes for you to come to the restaurant. And you didn’t even show up! It’s our 3rd year anniversary today!” She gulped but she couldn’t say anything. “Does any of this mean something to you?” She didn’t want to reveal too much to him. “Don’t I mean anything to you?”

Out of nowhere in the middle of silence between the two, he whispered, “Let’s end this.”

gaped open as she tried to take a step down the stairs but she couldn’t. “Joon Myun..” she croaked out his name softly and he turned around to look at her. “No, don’t call me like that. S-Stop.” He said as he turned away from her, hiding his face to not show her his tears. On the other hand, she was already crying as she can’t believe he would break up with her like this, especially when he doesn’t know the whole situation. “No, Su Min. Let’s just end this.” He whispered and she let out a deep breath.

“Fine, you want a break up? But you have to listen to me first.” She said softly and he nodded his head, with his back still facing her. “Look at me, Joon Myun.” She demanded softly and he turned around to look at her. When he saw her in tears, he knew there was more behind this. More that he should know about before he demanded for a break up. “Recently I’ve been with Yesung, yes I have but it’s not what you think.” He furrowed his eyebrows but he let her continue with what she wanted to say.

She went to the kitchen where she left her bag and she took out her phone. She unlocked her phone and she couldn’t even try to hold her phone properly because she was sobbing hard and the tears were dripping onto her phone screen. “S-Su Min..” he called her out softly as he tried to hold her hand but she took a step back away from him. “Don’t.” she said sternly as she finally found the picture she was looking for. She showed him a picture of a huge cake in progress that was easily Joon Myun’s height. She was never a baker but she wanted to try her best considering she had promised Joon Myun that one day, she’ll actually bake a cake as big as him. “I was making this for your birthday. Which is a week after our anniversary.” She said as she nearly dropped her phone and Joon Myun’s eyes softened.

“I thought this could make up for everything including that time when I was late for our 2nd year anniversary and now when all of this happened. We got so caught away in making this cake perfect, we lost track of time. My phone was on silent and Yesung didn’t have his phone with him.”

“I needed someone’s help and Yesung was the perfect person to help me with it. I couldn’t find anyone else and if I were to tell you any lies that I’m not with Yesung, I wouldn’t want that. Where would our trust be in this relationship? Which is the exact same question I want to ask you, Joon Myun.” He gulped as she took a step closer. “Where is the trust in our relationship?” he tried to answer her, but it’s like something tied over his mouth, not letting him say a word at all. “But thank you, because you finally had the guts to say something I thought you’d never say.”

“S-Su Min, no. Please wai-“

“I’m tired of arguing, I’m tired of reasoning out with you who I’m hanging out with every single hour of the day especially when I’m dedicating all this time for you and you don’t even realize it. Do you know how much it kills me inside knowing you actually believe all those rumors people have been saying about me and Yesung? They called me demeaning things and you wouldn’t even do anything about it. You wouldn’t even come to ask me if it’s true, if they’re lies. You would just..”

“You would just..” she croaked out softly and she couldn’t go on from there.

“You wouldn’t even come and talk to me about it. You wouldn’t try. You would just leave it as it is as if I’m not the one hurting. As if my heart is made out of steel.”

“Su Min, I’m-“

“You’re sorry?” she laughed as she wiped her tears away before throwing her phone onto the sofa. “You’re sorry? Are you sure about that? Are you sure you’re not going to apologize now but assume the same things like you did three weeks ago?” she asked and he couldn’t answer. “I don’t want to be in a relationship with you if you’re going to keep having his assumptions about me. About your own girlfriend who you ‘love’ for three years now. Supposingly three years after this day but..”

“No more.” She whispered and Joon Myun let a tear run down his cheek. “Su Mi-“

“No, I’m giving you what you want.” She said as she went to take her phone before walked up the stairs. “Since I can’t give you the satisfaction of me not being with Yesung, you may have what you want. I’ve been accused for too long.” She said as she entered their bedroom and he ran up to go after her. This isn’t what he wants anymore. This was like a big slap across his face to tell him to wake up and realize what an he’s being now. He’s been thinking too much of himself lately to not realize he’s been hurting his girlfriend this whole while.

She took out her suitcase and she started to throw in all her clothes. “What are you doing?” He asked and she wouldn’t answer him. “Answer me.” He said as he gripped onto her wrist after he slammed the door shut. “I don’t have to answer to you anymore.” She said as she pushed his hand away. She was acting so fast, he didn’t even have a second to think about what he should do to hold onto her. He knows he must do something because he really loves her but he doesn’t know what. It’s like he’s stuck and he can’t move or do anything.

Just like that she dragged her bag and she head downstairs. Joon Myun’s senses started to function properly and he ran downstairs before she could leave the house. “No, please. I’m sorry. Su Min, I-“

“I don’t want to hear it.” She said as she opened the door and dragged her bag out the door. “I-If you leave, we’re really over!” he shouted and he thought it would work on her but he knew it was the wrong thing to say when she turned around to scoff at him. “Good, cause I’m not coming back.” She said as she caught a taxi and got away from there. Joon Myun ran out of the house after slamming the door shut as he chased after the taxi. “I’m sorry but can you speed up a little?” Su Min asked the taxi driver who nodded his head before stepping on the accelerator.

A few days have gone by and she was over at Yesung’s as she lied down on the couch. “Sleepyhead, wake up.” Yesung said as he poked her head. “What?” she groaned as she opened her eyes. Lately she’s been crying non-stop and it just breaks Yesung’s heart to see her like this. Yes, he had a crush on her before but he let his feelings subside when she told him she loved another guy. Ever since he was there to support her relationship because she could see a better man in Joon Myun but when she came crying to him the other night, he couldn’t help but feel like going over to Joon Myun and give him a kick in the balls.

“Lunch is in the kitchen. I’m heading out to run a few errands and we’ll be finishing your cake alright?” he asked and she nodded her head. He cupped her cheeks before he gulped. “Please stop crying. Things will get better, I promise.” He whispered and she pushed his hands away. “He didn’t even come after me.” She muttered softly and Yesung sighed. “Just.. I’m leaving.” Yesung said as he got up to leave. “See? Even you’re leaving.” Su Min mumbled when Yesung closed the door.

“Open up!” Yesung shouted as he banged on Joon Myun’s door. “It’s me! Yesung! Open this door!” Yesung shouted again and he was this close to kicking the door open when the door opened slowly, revealing Joon Myun in a shape Yesung would never expect him to be in. His hair was ruffled up, his eyes were red and there were blisters on the tips of his fingers. He looked a little pale as if he’s never eaten in a few days and he definitely didn’t smell that nice either as it reeked with the smell of alcohol. Yesung could tell he’s been drinking.

“What do you want?” Joon Myun’s voice cracked and Yesung came in without his permission. “Listen to me, she’s still willing to give into you if you go to this address at 3.00p.m.” Yesung said as he placed a piece of paper on the table. It was an address to a shop lot down the street. “If you don’t come, and if you don’t try to make things right, I swear to God, I will feel like an idiot letting her go just for you.”

Joon Myun stood there and he didn’t even move a single inch. “Are you even listening to me?” Yesung asked as he looked at Joon Myun. It was like he’s deaf and Yesung was like an idiot blabbering to himself. “You know what? Forget I ever came here. If you want to be there, just be there.” Yesung said as he left after closing the door behind him. Joon Myun dragged himself towards the table to lift up the piece of paper. “Wait for me.” He breathed out as he weakly placed the paper down and he acted fast to get ready.

“Where are you?” she asked him over the phone and Yesung chuckled. “I’ll be running a little bit late today so I’m sending someone over but he may or may not make it.” Yesung said as Su Min rolled her eyes as she tried to layer some icing on the cake. It was a huge heart cake. “What do you mean he may or may not make it?” she asked and she heard twists of the doorknob. “Oh! I think he’s here!” she smiled a little before she bid Yesung goodbye.

She put down whatever she was holding to walk towards the door. When she opened the door, she wanted to slam the door shut but he pushed it open to hug her tight. As much as she tried to fight back, he wouldn’t let go at all. “What are you doing here?” she grunted as she tried to push him off but she couldn’t. “I’m sorry.” He whispered and she froze when he apologized. She could sense the pain and hurt in his voice that she felt bad but those feelings subsided when she thought back of how he would easily accuse her.

“I’m sorry that I always worry about myself without even sparing a thought of how you would feel. I’m sorry that I didn’t listen to your reasons before asking for a break up. I’m sorry I can’t be the boyfriend you expected me to be.” She broke the hug and stood a step away from him. “I didn’t expect much, I just expected you to believe me and have faith in me.”

“I do.” He spoke up as he came closer. “I really do.” He nodded his head and he was going to cry anytime soon and she can see it in his eyes. “Please, I know it’s not over between us. I didn’t mean what I said and..I shouldn’t have said those words at all. I can never let go of you. Ever.” He pressed his lips together when she came closer to place a hand on his cheek. “I’ll make it up to you, anything you want.” He managed to smile when her lips twitched upwards.

“You can start by helping me with the cake.” 

 

 


Author's note : I saw this request there for quite a while now and I thought I'd write it :) This ended up worse than I expected but since I wrote it..here it is! I have a few requests lined up so I will be writing them soon as well! So until then, take care! <3 /runs/