Boyfriend Does My Makeup ft. Kai.

⌛ MQ- EXO Oneshot Collection ⌛

Posted on : 6th June 2013.
Word Count : 2 3 7 4.

 


She pressed the record button on her camera as she was starting to record her video. She was a somewhat famous youtuber with a bucket load of subscribers that was nearly reaching 7 digits.

“So hey guys, I’m here with this sweet angel here, Kai.”

“Hello.” Kai waved at the camera before she laughed softly. “And today, I thought it would be fun to do the ‘Boyfriend does my makeup challenge/tag’, so my boyfriend will be doing my makeup. I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup and Kai doesn’t really know how I put on my makeup so I’m pretty psyched to see how things will turn out.” She smiled before he nodded his head at the camera. “I have no makeup on and as far as you guys know, Kai is my boyfriend.” Kai blinked at the camera before he leaned closer towards the camera. “Yeah, I’m her boyfriend. She’s mine.” He growled a little before he leaned away. She smacked him at his arm before he pouted at her. “You’re not supposed to go that near to the camera.” He showed her his tongue before he could care less.

“So, Kai will be trying to attempt to do my makeup. I cannot tell him what he should do or anything so, let’s just see how it goes.” She said as there was a table filled with makeup on the table. “I’ll make you look amazing.”

He cleared his throat before he turned to look at her face. “Let’s see..” he mumbled softly as he leaned closer to give a peck on her cheek before he pinched her cheek. “Kai! You’re supposed to do my makeup!” she playfully scolded him before he grinned at her. “Sorry, that face is too adorable for me to ignore. Alright!” he clasped his hands together before he tried to take a bunch of things in his hands.

“Eye shadow?” he raised his eyebrow before he put that away. “Nah, I can’t possibly start with that. Can I?” he turned to ask her but she smiled. “I can’t give you any hints.” She smirked and he scrunched his nose a little. “Fine, I will do this myself! But don’t come crying to me if I make you look like a monster.” He chuckled before he took a good look at everything he was holding. “Any hour now Kai.”

“Shh, I’m thinking!” his eyes widened but he smiled when he had found the thing he was looking for. “I found it! Foundation primer!” he chimed as he opened the tube. “You start with this on your face, right?” he asked but she wouldn’t answer him. “Sure. I don’t mind being ignored here.” He said as he squirted out a little on his finger before he dabbed a little of the foundation primer on her face. “I can’t tell you.” She chuckled a little when he dabbed the foundation on her face but she managed to keep a straight face on as he closed the tube to evenly spread the foundation primer on her face. "A little bit more here.." he mumbled as he rubbed her forehead gently.

“There! You look fabulous!” he grinned and she chuckled. “Kai, all you did was put on the foundation primer.”

“Well you look fabulous already!”

“Kai.”

“Okay okay!” he raised two hands in the air before he tried to look for something else that he should put on next. As a celebrity, he has been on many talk shows, programs and whatnot that requires him to put on makeup before he goes for recording. So he roughly knows what to put but he has to read the details on every single bottle or item. “What the crap is this?” he asked with a slightly pitched voice as he turned to look at her. “Sorry baby but no clues.” She shook her head and he his lips before he narrowed his eyes to read the label on the thing he was holding. “Foundation stick?!”

“They come in a stick?!” he asked with his eyes wide open, as if he’s never seen this before. “Yes they do.” She chuckled before he opened the cap. “Alright, let’s get this thing on your flawless face.” He said in a diva tone that made her laugh again. “Stop laughing!” he ended up laughing the moment he saw his girlfriend trying to hold in her laughter. “I’m trying!”

“Try harder!” She pressed her lips together as he spread out the foundation on her face. He stuck his tongue out a little when he was spreading it out on her face. It was such an adorable sight to see him try. “Okay.” He breathed out when he had finally got that done. “Now what.” He sighed as he didn’t know what he should do next. “That’s up to you.” She said and he turned to pout at her. “Can’t you just give me one hint on what I should do next? I want you to look amazing.” He asked with one finger up.

She shook her head before she sighed. “Sorry, but no.” He gave a soft huff before he turned back to the table of makeup. “Alright, I really don’t know what I should do next. I don’t even know where is that thing I’m looking for..”

“Well maybe there’s something you haven’t touched yet on the table.”

“I have touched everything on this table.” He said as he looked into the camera. “Everything.”

“There’s a few things you haven’t touched yet.” She chuckled and he gawked his mouth open. “I did! Everything on this table has been touched by my girly hands.” He wiggled his hands in front of her face that made her chuckle. “You don’t have girly hands.” She smiled as she reached to hold his hands and he nodded in approval. “That’s right, I have manly hands.”

“Kai.” She chuckled as he let go of her hands and finally took something in his hands. “Eye shadow!” he beamed as he turned to look at her. “I can use this right?” he asked and she nodded her head even though that’s not what he should put next but seeing him try to do this is pretty amusing for her already that she couldn’t care if he was going to make her look like a beast. Actually, she didn’t think he would agree to do this video with her but Kai knew as a youtuber, this was something fun she could upload as a video and he was more than glad when his girlfriend asked him. He was pretty scared his girlfriend wouldn't agree to make their relationship public but once it was done and over with, everything seems easier. Even though she was getting hated by a number of EXO fans, there were a whole lot of fans who supported their relationship as they looked so cute together.

“Alright sweetheart, close your eyes.” He called out softly before he applied the eye shadow on her eyes. He bit his lower lip as he tried hard not to screw this up but he was doing a horrible job as the eye shadow was a little off from her eyes. “Done!” he beamed as she opened her eyes. Up until now she could not see herself until he was done with all of this as he will give her a mirror at the end. “I bet I look stunning now.”

“You look hella' fine.” He chuckled and she knew it was sarcasm because she could feel the eye shadow run from her eyes. “Lipstick! To make your lips look kissable.” Kai pouted as he opened the cap of the light pink lipstick. “But these lips are only for me to kiss.” He turned to look at the camera. “So no boys should go after her, alright?” He pointed at the camera before she nudged him by his arm.

“Maybe you should put it on yourself.” She joked and he was this close to doing it until she pulled his hand away. “Lipstick isn’t my thing anyway.” He shrugged before he gently rubbed the lipstick on her lips. He was grinning the whole time he was applying the lipstick on her lips.

“Now press your lips together.” Kai said and she did as he was told. “Can I kiss you now?” he asked and she chuckled. “Wouldn’t that ruin the lipstick?” she asked and he shrugged his shoulder as he looked down on the lipstick. “I’ll just apply more on your lips.” He shook his head before he closed the lipstick. “Nah, I’ll just move on to the next thing!” he hummed a little before he reached for something at the corner of the table. “Powder!” he beamed as he showed the camera what he got in his hands.

She clapped her hands playfully and he bowed to play along with her. “Thank you, thank you.” He opened the cap and he used the sponge to dab some powder on it but he dabbed a little too hard, making smokes of powder fly in the air. “I think that’s a little too much.” She coughed before he coughed along with her. “Whoops.” He used his hands to swing away the powder in the air before he softly tapped the sponge on her cheekbones on both sides of her face.

He put away the sponge and closed the cap before he used his fingers to spread the powder on her face. “Uh, Kai?” she called him out softly and he let out a soft “Hmm?” as he was still rubbing her cheek softly with his thumbs. “You know there’s a brush you can use for this?” He raised an eyebrow before he turned to the table where he could see a box filled with brushes. “Great.” He breathed out before he let out a soft “Pft.”

“But using fingers work too.” She tried to encourage him to keep going and he turned to look at her. “Really?”

“Well for me it does.” She chuckled and he pinched her nose. “Alright, now with the mascara.”

“Oh crap.” She breathed out as she held onto his hand. “Let’s just skip this part.” He chuckled before he pushed her hand away. “No, you need this.” He said as he opened the cap and pulled out the brush. He stared at the brush before he turned to look at her. She had a scared look on her face but it soon faded away when Kai smiled at her. “Alright, let’s do this.” He said as he came closer towards her with the mascara. “Holy crap I think I’m going to be blind.”

“No you won’t!” he said as he tried to put some on her eyelashes when she would blink a little too fast. “You’re blinking too fast! Don’t blink!” he said as he gripped onto her shoulder with his other hand. “How can I not blink with you holding the brush as though you’re going to poke my eye with it?” she asked but he kept on trying to do a good job at it. “Hey, I’m trying.” He chuckled as he tried to do the same on the other eye. “S-Stop!” she tried not to move so much and he shook his head. “We’re not even done with the other eye yet!”

"I'm scared you'll make me blind with your skills!" she tried not to get too scared with the thought that Kai may accidentally poke her eye with the brush. "You have nothing to worry about. You have Makeup Guru, Kim Jong In here." he chuckled as he continued to put mascara on the other eye.

After 10 minutes, her face was coated with foundation primer, foundation, a little bit of powder and eye shadow, light pink lipstick along with some mascara that took forever to put on. It was completely horrifying for her when he tried to use the eyeliner which took him quite a while for him to put it on her. “Are you ready to see how you look like?” he asked and she sighed. “Let me see how I look like.” She said as he passed her the mirror. gaped open when she saw how she looked like. The amount of mascara he had put on her left side was more than the right side. The eye shadow was a little bit off and the eyeliner was completely off as he smeared it a little at the corner but at least the lipstick was perfect.

“Would you date me if I went around looking like this?” she asked as she put the mirror away. He chuckled before he tucked strands of her hair behind her ear. “I would push you into a swimming pool, realize how y you look without makeup on your face and then I would date you.” He grinned before she pushed him away. "I don't look that bad, do I?" she questioned as she came closer towards the camera.

"You don't! You look fine!" he grinned as he shook her by her shoulders. "Well, for one at least he got the lipstick on point." she giggled before she decided to end the video so she could edit it later. “Alright guys! Thank you for watching and, I hoped you enjoyed this video because now I need to go wash off this makeup on my face.”

“Tata!” she waved at the camera along with Kai. "Bye!" Kai chimed beside her. The moment she pressed the stop button on the camera she looked at him to give him a smile. “At least you tried.” She chuckled before she got up from the chair. “Where are you going?” he asked as he held onto her hand. “I’m going to wash this off my face.”

Before she could walk, he lifted her up in his arms before he walked out of the room. “Where are we going?” she asked as he smirked when he headed towards the door. “Kai! The bathroom is the other way!” she raised her voice but he chuckled as he was going to bring her out for a walk to show off his makeup skills to his group members that was living a few blocks away from him.

 

 

 

 


Author's note : So I kept on seeing these videos on Youtube and I thought it would be great for a oneshot. Featuring, Kai! :D My bias. OTL. Alright, I've gotten a few requests and I guess I'll try to write them and THEY SHALL BE POSTED HERE! Yes. From now on the oneshots will be posted here so do check them out and leave your comments about it. Here it is! (:

I DON'T use makeup so I don't really know if this is the correct order to put makeup ._. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME :P But I did try reading articles online about makeup before I wrote this. Anyways, leave your comments about this oneshot in the comments below yeah? (: TATA! TAKE CARE! MUAH! :* ahaha (: