The End

Lost and Found

"Ha! I found it!"

"What did you find, Taecyeon oppa?"

"Taemin, hold out your hands."

"Taecyeon hyung, they're tied up. I can't move them!"

"I found a shard of glass! Let me cut the rope!" Taecyeon said impatiently. "Besides, it's my fault that you guys are in this mess." Yoona and Taemin looked up anxiously.

"Really? Well, then, hurry up Taemin!" Yoona exclaimed excitedly. Taemin quickly turned his back at Taecyeon, as Taecyeon tried to cut Taemin's rope. Yoona watched intensely, until she saw a small pool of blood dripping from the rope. Yoona widened her eyes and stared at Taecyeon, whose head was pouring with sweat. Oh my gosh…Taecyeon oppa is bleeding!

"Done!" Taecyeon finished, as Taemin untied himself from the rope. He rubbed his wrist for a second, and then untied Taecyeon. 

"Hold up, Noona, let me to Taecyeon oppa first. He's better at cutting things with glasses than me," Taemin said, rubbing the sharp edge of the glass again Taecyeon's thick rope. Yoona just nodded as she stared at Taecyeon's bloody hands. He's so selfish…and at the same time, when he knows that he's guilty of something, he'll be selfless, Yoona thought, staring at Taecyeon. She smiled lightly and thought, That's the Taecyeon oppa I know.

"Alright, now it's Yoona turn–" Before Taecyeon could finish his sentence, the boat started tipping side to side. The siblings widened their eyes in shock.

"W-What's happening?" Taemin stuttered, gripping on the shard of glass tightly.

"Forget what's happening, untie me!" Yoona said impatiently. If time is not on our side, there is no way that I will be getting out of this boat.


"OH MY GOSH THE BOAT IS TIPPING OVER! I'M GOING TO PUKE!" Yuri screamed, widened her eyes.

"It's just the rough waves! The tides getting bigger, anyways. I mean, it is night," Donghae said, rolling his eyes. "Plus, we're almost there!" The boat was getting bigger and bigger. From where the crew was, the boat was at least the size of a cellphone, which meant that they weren't too far from the boat.

"I told you not to come!" Minho exclaimed.

"Sulli, more engine!" Donghae demanded.

"But we're going to run out of gas on the way back!" Sulli exclaimed. Donghae hesitated for a second. This is going to be a risk.

"Do what I say! We're almost there!"


"Are you almost done?" Yoona asked, practically shouting at her little brother.

"I-I'm trying! But it's hard when the boat is rocking this much!" Taemin protested.

"Then tell Taecyeon to do it!" Yoona shouted. She was desperate to be untied.

"I can't! He already left to get help or something!" Taemin panicked. Yoona sighed, as Taecyeon rushed into the room the siblings were in.

"I…saw…a boat!" Taecyeon panted. Yoona widened her eyes. Her eyes were filled with hope, as she began to think about Donghae. Is he really coming? Please let it be Donghae oppa who's coming, Yoona pleaded. "But there's a problem, too!"

"What's happening?" Yoona asked worriedly.

"This boat is sinking."


"Yes! We're on the boat!" Sulli exclaimed. She was the first one to climb aboard in the boat the three siblings were in. Donghae was about to climb aboard, but he looked back at Yuri.

"Yuri, make sure that when we come back the engine is ready," Donghae said. Yuri smiled.

"Don't worry! If it's for you or Minho oppa, I'll definitely be ready," Yuri assured. Donghae nodded his head and hopped on the boat. Minho followed behind him, scowling that Yuri had mentioned Donghae and his name. All Donghae saw was boxes. What if Yoona is in one of these boxes? Donghae wondered.

"Donghae! I found them!" Sulli screamed. Minho and Donghae quickly ran to where Sulli was. They were in the lowest floor of the boat, but the boat was already sinking slowly. The water was now up to their ankles.

"Sulli!" Taemin called. Sulli looked up and smiled brightly at Taemin. She ran up to Taemin quickly and pulled him into a hug.

"Taemin! I'm so glad you're safe!" Sulli exclaimed.

"Me too, but first, we need to get Taecyeon out of this place. He's bleeding so much, I think he's going to faint," Taemin said worriedly, staring at his step brother. Taecyeon was pale and it seemed like he was going to pass out any minute now. Minho offered to take Taecyeon back to the boat since it seemed like Taecyeon was going to die. Sulli began chattering her teeth.

"Gosh…the water is cold," Sulli mumbled.

"Yeah, and we don't know where Yoona is. She's still tied up with a rope, too," Taemin said, gulping nervously.

"Did you hear that Dong–" Sulli turned around, but she found no one behind her. She raised an eyebrow and looked around. "Donghae?"


Meanwhile, Yoona was in the far end of the boat. The water was already up to her neck since she was sitting down. Her feet and hands were still tied, so she couldn't stand up. Yoona started to panic. What if I never get out of here? she wondered. A tear dropped from her eyes. She wanted to at least kiss Donghae a goodbye and then die. I don't want to die without Donghae.


"Yoona? YOONA!" Donghae called. How could she even drift off in this boat when she's tied up? Donghae wondered. Now the water was up to his hips, and he was still having trouble finding Yoona. Surely by now, Yoona must be drowning. 

Just then, he heard someone gurgling. Donghae widened his eyes. He was sure that the gurgling had to be Yoona. He carefully listened to the gurgling. The ocean water rushed inside the boat even faster, which meant that it was probably sinking even deeper. He took a deep breath, and swam in the water. The only way to find Yoona who was tied up was to find her by swimming.


"What do you mean Yoona and Donghae aren't here yet?" Yuri shouted. Taecyeon was in the boat, lying down and shivering. Taemin was covered with Sulli's jacket, while Sulli leaned on Taemin's shoulder. Minho jumped on the small boat.

"I mean exactly what I said. Yoona and Donghae are still in the boat, sinking. We have to go, Yuri," Minho demanded. Minho looked back, and pressed his lips tightly into a thin line. Just what are those two doing?!


"Yoona!" Yoona heard a faint voice calling her for her name. She slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry and hazy since she was in the cold, salty water. Donghae oppa…

"Yoona!" Donghae called again. Yoona knew that if she shouted Donghae's name, she would faint because she would have no air. It's a risk I'll take, Yoona thought. She quickly opened , but found herself unable to shout out Donghae's name. Her eyes widened and she panicked. She quickly closed again, but this time, instead of air filling in , water did. 

"IM YOONA!" Donghae shouted. Yoona faintly smiled as she found Donghae swimming towards her. Donghae, on the other hand, was extremely glad to see Yoona. However, he immediately frowned when he saw her struggling to breath. Oh shoot, I have to bring her to the surface, Donghae thought. He quickly cupped her in his arms and untied the ropes with all his strength. Just when he was finish untying Yoona, he realized that he had to get to the top of the boat.

He looked at Yoona to make sure that she was okay. Yoona smiled weakly at him. Slowly, she reached her hand to touch Donghae's cheek. Her lips suddenly locked with Donghae's, which shocked Donghae. She slowly parted away, using her last breath to say three simple words she always wanted to say: "I love you."

With those promising words, Yoona out.


Yoona coughed when she woke up. She found herself wrapped around a thick blanket, but that wasn't what warmed her. The pair of arms that wrapped around her shoulder began to fill her cold body with warmth. Yoona felt safe cuddled in the pair of arms. She weakly opened her eyes and looked up. 

"Dong…hae?"

Donghae smiled reliving and hugged Yoona even tighter. "Oh Yoona, I'm so glad you're safe! I thought you were dead!"

"Oppa…"

"Yeah, Yoong?" Donghae asked, his attention focused on Yoona.

"I'm hungry," Yoona said rather shyly. Donghae chuckled and kissed Yoona's lips.

"Don't worry, we're almost home," Donghae said softly, as the sun began to rise. I almost lost you, Donghae thought, But I found you. I'm so relieved that I came to rescue you. Yoona, you're all mine, and I'm not going to lose you again. You are mine, and mine only.

 

A/N: Yes, Lost and Found has ended~ :P Really, I didn't know HOW this story would end O_O I didn't even plan to end it like this, but oh well! ^^ In my opinion, I think this is one of the WORSE fanfic I have ever written…I'm so sorry to disappoint all my anxious readers and subscribers! T^T But at least the fanfic was done! ^O^ Thank you to all those who have commented on my fanfic and those who have subscribed! :D