Avoiding

Lost and Found

2 weeks passed after the incident of Taemin being kidnapped. Everything seemed to go smoothly, except for Yoona. Yoona’s mind was glued about her supposed-to-be-dead stepbrother. It didn’t make any sense why her stepbrother knew her and Taemin, but then wanted to kidnap Taemin. It doesn’t make any sense, Yoona thought, biting her lower lips. Taemin was constantly told to stay away from Donghae or any other suspicious people. Yoona had a feeling that Donghae would be part of whatever Mr. Lee was planning, so it would be safer to stay away from him.

Minho partially wanted to refuse to this plan earlier, since he thought that it would make Donghae have suspicion in them. Yoona simply ignored what Minho said, while Taemin disagreed with the whole plan. 

“I thought you wanted to be mature,” Yoona mumbled. Taemin sighed.

“Yeah, but this doesn’t seem right, Noona. I mean, Donghae hyung didn’t even do anything, so why stay away from him? Besides, if was part of the plan, then he’d probably tell us to stay away from him or something,” Taemin said, rolling his eyes. 

“Why would Donghae say such a thing? He’s following his father’s orders,” Minho asked. Taemin smirked.

“Simply! If you look at Donghae hyung really closely, you can see that he blushes every single time when Noona is around him!” Taemin exclaimed. Yoona flushed in embarrassment, as Minho rolled his eyes.

“Look, Taemin, I’m sure those are just rumors,” Minho clarified.

“No, the rumor is you and Noona dating with each other,” Taemin grinned. Minho and Yoona glanced at each other for a second. They quickly looked away and blushed nervously. Is that the rumor people are talking about these days? the two thought shyly.

“Yoona!” Donghae called from behind. Yoona jumped and quickly spun around, seeing Donghae running up to her. She bit her lips and pushed Taemin away.

“Come on, let’s go,” Yoona said quickly. Taemin frowned.

“Aw! Noona!” Taemin whined, “Just call Donghae ‘oppa’ instead of ‘Donghae oppa.’ I bet he’d blush like crazy.” Taemin wiggled his eyebrows as Yoona rolled her eyes and slapped Taemin’s head playfully.

“Whatever,” Yoona mumbled. She was still blushing a bit, but this time about calling Donghae ‘Oppa’ instead of saying, ‘Donghae oppa.’ I wonder what really would happen, though, Yoona thought, as she pressed her lips together.

“Did you know Valentine is coming soon?” Taemin mentioned.

“Be quiet Taemin, you talk to much,” Minho grumbled. Yoona nodded in agreement as arrived at Taemin’s class. Taemin stiffened when he saw Sulli. Minho and Yoona looked at each other and grinned mischievously.

“Taemin~” Yoona sang, “Why’d you stiffen so suddenly when you saw Sulli?” Taemin bit his lips nervously.

“I-I-I did not!” Taemin protested, frowning at his sister.

“Oh really? Oh my gosh, Sulli is staring at you!” Minho lied. Taemin widened his eyes as he quickly looked back Sulli.

“R-Really? Are you sure? Wait…Oh, never mind. You tricked me!” Taemin accused. Yoona and Minho laughed aloud, as they left Taemin at his class. 

“I really love teasing that boy,” Yoona giggled. Minho smiled lightly.

“It’s been a while since you’ve smiled and laughed like that,” Minho quietly mentioned. Yoona sighed deeply. He was right, it was a while since Yoona had smiled natural and brightly. I didn’t even notice that, Yoona thought.

“I guess there has been a lot on my mind,” Yoona shrugged. Minho just nodded.

“Yeah, I mean, first it was meeting with Mr. Lee, and then now Taecyeon,” Minho said, moving his hands all around.

There you two are!” Donghae panted, suddenly arriving in front of the two. Minho and Yoona jumped in surprised. How…How did he come here? Yoona thought, shocked. She yelped in shock, quickly hiding behind Minho. Donghae wiped his sweat and cleared his throat. “Gosh, you two are too fast! Ugh, you know how long it took me to find you? I searched around the whole school! Gosh, I had to call in body guards to try to search for you.”

Body guards?!” Yoona screeched. She quickly looked around, noticing there were some men in black suits. Some were wearing dark sunglasses, while others didn’t. Yoona blushed in embarrassment. Oh gosh, I didn’t even notice these guys, Yoona thought.

“Er, were body guards necessary?” Minho asked softly. Donghae rolled his eyes as he snapped his fingers. In a flash, the body guards disappeared before anyone blinked. 

“Of course! You’ve been running away from me the whole time! Especially you, Yoona,” Donghae glared at Yoona, crossing his arms, “Just what is going on?” Yoona froze. Minho sighed deeply, slapping his face with his hand. I just knew this was going to be too suspicious, Minho thought, groaning.

“Well, I’m sure Yoona would love to explain it. Actually, Yoona, would you like for me to explain what’s going on?” Minho asked, hinting that he would say the truth if Yoona didn’t open and speak. Yoona gulped, as she shifted her eyes on Minho. She narrowed her eyes, meaning, ‘Don’t you dare tell him or else.’ 

“Donghae, we think that you–”

“We think that you should take a break on helping us,” Yoona interrupted, stepping on Minho’s foot, “Because you’ve been a great help, we thought you should relax a bit. So, we didn’t want to bother you or see you because you might want to help us again.” Minho widened his eyes in pain as he bit his bottom lips hard. He bent his knees, wishing that Yoona would take her foot off of his. Donghae sighed deeply.

“Yoona, I don’t care about resting now. Plus. I just wanted to talk to you,” Donghae said. Yoona raised an eyebrow.

“About what?” Yoona asked.

“You know how Valentine is coming up?” Donghae asked. Yoona nodded. Donghae smiled. “Well, I wanted to know if you…Er, wanted to be my date or partner to the dance?” Yoona froze, as Minho almost choked on his saliva. He what?! Minho and Yoona thought in shock. Minho glanced at Yoona nervously. For some reason, he wanted Yoona to say no. He didn’t know why. He just wanted Yoona to.

“Of course not, Donghae oppa!” Yoona exclaimed. Donghae sighed.

“It’s just the Valentine Dance! Come on, Yoona! Plus, I heard that it was your first time going to this school,” Donghae murmured. Yoona stiffened again. She had completely forgotten that this was her first school she went to. She sighed deeply. I guess I have no choice, Yoona thought. She was about to answer until Minho stepped up.

“Um, she already has me for the date,” Minho lied. Yoona’s eyes rounded. I what?! Yoona thought in shock. Donghae’s expression saddened.

“Oh, I see,” Donghae mumbled. He sighed deeply, depressed that Minho had gotten Yoona first. He glared at Minho, who glared back. Yoona sensed a very awkward atmosphere as if the two were shooting each other those electrical line glares she had seen in shows. Donghae secretly made a fist. “Well, fine. I can find someone else. I’ll bring Yuri then.”

“You can’t bring Yuri!” Minho exclaimed, “She doesn’t even go to this school!” Donghae smirked and laughed proudly.

“She entered this school today. I’d love to show you to Yuri. I’m sure she’d be very happy to see you. Maybe you can show her around the school!” Donghae said in a sweet tone.

“Okay, this is getting creepy,” Yoona mumbled. Donghae and Minho ignored her, as Minho shuddered.

“NO!!! Do NOT tell Yuri that I’m in THIS school. Don’t even try to find me WITH YURI,” Minho demanded. Donghae laughed evilly.

“Too bad, I already told Yuri that you went to this school. I’ll see you with Yuri during lunch, arraso?” Donghae grinned, as he walked away. Minho clenched a fist and shivered. 

“Of all the people who had to come to our school, it just had to be Yuri,” Minho grumbled. Yoona giggled.

“She really seem to like you, though,” Yoona smiled, “I think you should give her a chance, Minho oppa.” Minho laughed.

“Never in my life will I give her a chance to be my date or anything,” Minho mumbled. Yoona laughed.

“I doubt it,” Yoona whispered quietly to herself.

 

A/N: Gosh, this is really a lame chapter, right? :P I'm sorry that this chapter is very lame *bows*