A Visit To Donghae's House

Lost and Found

The next day, Minho decided to check Donghae’s house incase Yoona was staying there. He was extremely worried about what had happened to Yoona last night. He had stayed up in the living room, lying on the couch, waiting for Yoona to come home. Training with Taemin was easier than Minho had expected, too. Minho sighed and rubbed his face, grabbing a cup of OJ. 

Suddenly, Taemin appeared in front of Minho, holding up two glasses of milk. Minho raised an eyebrow, about to drink his OJ.

“Yeah, Taem?” Minho asked, his lips touching the golden rim of the cup. Suddenly, Taemin snatched away Minho’s drink. Minho widened his eyes in shock as his OJ was replaced with a glass of milk. “Taemin…”

“Minho sunbae! You should drink your milk, too!” Taemin said, gulping down his glass of milk. Minho stared weirdly at Taemin.

“Um… Taemin, I have basketball practice soon. It’s bad to drink dairy products right before you’re going to do something active because it’ll slow down your heart rate,” Minho said carefully, grabbing his cup that was filled with orange juice. Taemin nodded quickly.

“Yes, you’re perfect to be called a sunbae! You know a lot more than me. Arraso! From now on, I’ll call you Sunbae!” Taemin declared, going to the living room. Minho blinked for a moment, unsure if he was talking to Taemin. What’s up with him? Minho wondered, shaking the thought of Taemin away. He focused on the clock, deciding when to leave the house to visit Donghae’s house. 


Yoona woke up from the bright light that shined on her angelic face through the window. Yoona sighed deeply. She never slept so comfortably in her life! She slowly opened her eyes, and then gasp. She was fully alert of who was right in front of her face. Donghae smiled cheekily at her.

“Good morning, Yoong!” Donghae whispered. Yoona blushed lightly, using the blanket to cover herself except for her eyes.

“Good morning,” Yoona squeaked nervously. Donghae chuckled and slowly got up. Yoona rolled her eyes upward, following Donghae’s every move. Donghae smirked.

“Wake up, sleepy head. You have school,” Donghae reminded. Yoona gasped, as she quickly sat up.

“Omo! I have to go home!” Yoona exclaimed. Donghae smiled.

“Actually, someone is outside waiting for you,” Donghae said, “I’ll call Yuri to lend you some of her clothes.”

“No need to do that! I already picked them out myself! Yoona, this is going to look so cute on you!” Yuri squealed, entering the room with some clothes folded neatly on top of each other. Yoona smiled brightly at Yuri. These two are so prepared, Yoona thought, Unlike me.

“Gomawo, Yuri-ah! Thanks for letting me stay over, Donghae oppa,” Yoona thanked, bowing at the two. Yuri giggled, as Donghae just grinned.

“It’s perfectly fine. Come over anytime, arraso?” Donghae said kindly.

“I don’t think that’d be necessary,” another male voice said. Donghae, Yuri, and Yoona turned and faced the door, where Minho appeared. Yoona looked down at her fingers in shame, Yuri squealed, and Donghae glared at Minho.

“OMO OMO!!! YOU’RE THAT CUTE GUY I MET EARLIER!!!” Yuri squealed, pointing at Minho and jumping up and down like a crazy girl. Minho’s eyes rounded, surprised, as Taemin followed behind him.

“Oh, you’re that crazy girl we met before!” Taemin exclaimed, pointing at Yuri. Yuri snarled at Taemin.

“It’s rude to point!” Yuri scolded.

“You just pointed at Minho sunbae,” Taemin pointed out. Yoona scrunched her eyebrows, while Yuri puffed her cheeks angrily.

“Minho sunbae?” Yoona repeated, though no one really paid any attention to her at that moment.

“I’m not going to talk to you!” Yuri shouted.

“Fine with me,” Taemin said with a shrug, turning to Yoona, “Noona, we brought your school clothes and everything. You can just change in your school clothes. Then, we’ll be on our way to school.” Yoona nodded, as she glanced at Minho slowly. Minho glared at Yoona, as if he was scolding her silently. Yoona flinched, getting up to get her school clothes from Taemin. Donghae crossed his arms after Yoona entered the bathroom to change and get ready for school. Minho bowed towards Yuri, and so did Taemin.

“Thank you for taking care of Yoona for the night. I hope she caused no trouble,” Minho said politely, as Yuri’s heart began to explode even faster. He’s such a gentleman! Like a prince! Yuri thought excitedly.

“S-She was no trouble at all!” Yuri exclaimed, shaking her hands frantically. Minho smiled lightly at Yuri, while he glared at Donghae.

“You should’ve done the right thing and brought her back to our house,” Minho snapped. Donghae widened his eyes, shocked. His eyes softened and turned into a cold, steady glare.

“Well, she would’ve suffered being with you, anyways. In any case, she seemed relaxed and happy when she was sleeping this morning. I saw,” Donghae smirked.

“Well then that means you must’ve been a ert. Entering a girl’s room and staring at her face? That sounds erted to be,” Minho snickered. Taemin widened his eyes.

“You didn’t see my sister or anything, right?” Taemin asked, wanting to make sure that Donghae really wasn’t a ert or anything. Donghae blushed lightly, remembering seeing Yoona almost last night. He was lucky that Yoona had wrapped herself with a towel before he entered the bathroom.

“Actually, he–”

“No, I didn’t,” Donghae said, half-lying. Yuri frowned. But he almost saw Yoona in the bathroom last night! Yuri thought. Nevertheless, she kept quiet. Minho raised an eyebrow, until Yoona came out. Taemin ran up to Yoona and smiled.

“Noona, let’s go to school!” Taemin said in a happy tone. Yoona smiled.

“At least Taemin didn’t turn out like you when you agreed to train him to be more mature,” Yoona muttered, glaring at Minho. Minho scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“You know, I asked for your advice! You never said anything!” Minho protested.

“Well, I thought you were mature enough to know the answer! Taemin is perfectly fine who he is!” Yoona argued. Yuri leaned close to Donghae’s ear.

“You know, if they keep this up, they might break up and I might have a better chance to get along with Minho!” Yuri squealed. Yoona and Minho turned to Yuri and glared at her with cold eyes.

“WE ARE NOT TOGETHER!” Yoona and Minho screamed. Yoona turned back to Minho and pointed a finger at him.

“This is another this I don’t like about you! You make us look like a couple!” Yoona accused. Minho sneered at Yoona.

“It’s not my fault you tag along next to me, flirting with me every single time we’re out in public,” Minho mocked, sticking his tongue out. Memories flooded Minho’s and Yoona’s mind as they remembered about their childhood together.


Flash Back:

“Minho oppa~!” Yoona called. Minho looked up from making a flower bracelet for Yoona. Yoona smiled and ran over to Minho, waving her hands in the air. Minho smiled and turned to bow at two ladies who were passing by. Yoona arrived at Minho and smiled at him sweetly, like a couple. Minho shyly handed Yoona the flower bracelet he made, which Yoona gladly accepted.

“Those two will be the most adorable couple ever in this world,” one of the ladies whispered. The other lady giggled as they walked away. Minho and Yoona blushed lightly, thinking about what the ladies had just said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I want it, I want it, I want it!” Taemin cried, tears pouring out of his soft, puppy-like eyes. Yoona bit her lips, trying to soothe little Taemin. Taemin started bawling as he sat down on the dusty ground, pounding his fist on the floor. Everyone stared at the three kids strangely. 

Suddenly, Minho thought of an idea. He walked over to a nearby candy store, bought a huge lollipop, and handed it to Taemin.

“This lollipop is even better than the new yoyo you want!” Minho exclaimed. Yoona smiled and nodded.

“Yeah! This can grant a candy wish,” Yoona said in a motherly-tone, “If you eat it all up carefully, you can grant one wish for another lollipop.” Taemin stared at the lollipop.

“Plus, it’s really yummy! It’ll help you get the yoyo you want soon,” Minho added with a childish wink. Yoona giggled happily, thinking that it was funny to fool Taemin’s young mind. Taemin broke into a goofy grin and grabbed the lollipop, trying to fit the whole thing in his mouth.

“Yummy!” Taemin giggled, the lollipop. The people around them giggled and smiled generously at the three kid.

“They look like parents.”

“I wonder if they’re in relationship.”

“How cute!”

“Just like a father, a mother, and a little baby.” Yoona and Minho blushed furiously, hearing more comments of them about being a couple. 

Flash Back Ended


“Guys, calm down! You know, how about we let Yoona stay over for a while until the two of you calm down a bit?” Yuri suggested. Minho’s anger snapped as he thought about Yoona staying over at Donghae’s house. He sighed and stared sadly into Yoona’s angry eyes.

“Mianhae, Yoona. I guess I kind of, well, got out of control,” Minho apologized, “Plus, you can’t really blame me for teaching Taemin how to be more mature. If he wanted to change and wanted me to help him, I couldn’t deny it because it was what he wanted.” Yoona sighed and apologetically glanced at Minho.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. Mian,” Yoona agreed, as she smiled.

“C’mon, lets go to school,” Minho said, as he extended his hand out. Yoona grinned as she grabbed Minho’s hand and Taemin’s. The three went out the door, until…

“Why hello Yoona, Minho, and Taemin,” Mr. Lee said slyly, emphasizing Taemin’s name. Taemin, not noticing this, bowed politely.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae’s abeoji,” Taemin greeted. Mr. Lee looked away a bit, making a tight fist and bit his lips annoyingly. He cleared his throat and smiled kindly at Taemin.

“I did ask you to call me Mr. Lee when we met, yes?” Mr. Lee said smoothly. Taemin clasped his hands.

“Oh yeah! I remember! Well, nice meeting you!” Taemin said, bowing once more as he left the house. Mr. Lee rolled his eyes, wanting to punch Taemin. Yoona glanced at Mr. Lee’s suitcase.

“I see that you’re going to work?” Yoona said, pointing at the suitcase. Mr. Lee jumped and smiled kindly at Yoona, patting his suitcase.

“Uh, actually, I came back from work,” Mr. Lee said, patting the suitcase even harder and firmer this time. Minho stopped and starred at the folder Mr. Lee was carrying.

“Shouldn’t you put that in your suitcase?” Minho suggested. Mr. Lee glanced at the file and widened his eyes, quickly putting it behind his back.

“Uh, yes, sure, later. Well, I have to get going now. Nice meeting you all again,” Mr. Lee said, quickly scurrying away. 

Just then, something caught Yoona’s breath. Her eyes quickly rounded, her heart thumping with fear. was wide open, as cold sweat started to form around her forehead. No, Yoona thought, This can’t be! Mr. Lee couldn’t have possibly found it or anything! 

The file Mr. Lee had carried was Taemin’s file.