Tea

Lost and Found

“Really Yoong, it isn’t your fault,” Donghae cooed. Donghae and Yoona were at Donghae’s house in Donghae’s room, while Minho was on his way over. Donghae patted Yoona’s back gently while Yoona wiped her tears.

“It is my fault! My little brother would’ve been with us if I didn’t stop dead like a stone!” Yoona cried. 

“What did make you stop like that, anyways?” Donghae asked slowly. Yoona stopped crying. Now, they were just little hiccups. She carefully thought of what she saw earlier that made her stop. It was one of the three men who kidnapped Taemin who made Yoona froze. She immediately knew him by staring at the man’s eyes. The man’s eyes were so familiar, she could’ve named him with ease, and she did named him easily. That can’t be Taecyeon oppa, though. He died. I saw his head; his head was floating in front the window, thought Yoona.

“Yoong?” Donghae mumbled, shaking Yoona a bit, “You okay? You don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to.” Yoona just nodded, as she looked up. Her eyes caught a file on the corner of Donghae’s desk.

“What’s that?” Yoona asked, pointing at the file. The file looked very familiar. Donghae looked up and slowly got up on his feet. He walked towards the file and picked it up.

“Oh this? Something my maid told me to check out. I didn’t have time to see the paper works in here, but then–”

“Give it to me,” Yoona demanded. Donghae raised an eyebrow.

“Excuse me?” 

“I said give it to me,” Yoona repeated, extending her hand out, “I need to see it.”

“I’m sorry, Yoona, but I can’t just give it to anyone. This file has paperworks that I probably need to complete. Sometimes, my father likes to keep these files a secret,” Donghae explained, putting the file back on the table. Yoona just nodded, but she knew what was really in the file. My paper, Yoona thought, That paper can change my whole life. If Mr. Lee sees that paper, he can claim me as his slave for eternity. 

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Yoona quickly wiped away her tears as Donghae  placed the file mixed in with all his stacks of paperworks.

“Come in!” Donghae called. A maid entered the room and bowed towards Donghae and Yoona. Donghae smiled, while Yoona widened her eyes.

“Ah, Jessica!” Donghae exclaimed. Jessica smiled back.

“Sir, there is someone at the door. Someone named Choi Minho. Shall I invite him inside our house?” Jessica asked politely. Donghae nodded, as Jessica did a little curtsy. Yoona frowned immediately.

“No, no, no!” Yoona exclaimed, rushing towards Jessica, “You do a curtsy like this.” Yoona bent her knees with one foot in front of the other. Jessica raised an eyebrow.

“I just did that,” Jessica mumbled. Yoona shook her head.

“No, Mr. Lee– I mean, I learned that someone liked it better if I curtsied like this. I’m sure that he would also like it,” Yoona emphasized, referring to Mr. Lee. Jessica raised an eyebrow, a bit unsure of what Yoona was talking about.

“Okay…” Jessica said quietly and awkwardly. Donghae laughed.

“You guys should be great friends,” Donghae grinned.

“OH MY GOSH IT’S MINHO!!!” someone screamed. The three heard a loud “OOF!” downstairs. Donghae and Yoona exchanged each other looks. They knew exactly who had just tackled Minho. It was no other than…

“YURI GET OFF OF MINHO!” Donghae shouted, running down the stairs. Yoona followed, and then Jessica followed after them.

“AWE, BUT HE JUST GOT HERE!!! I WANT TO GIVE HIM A WELCOMING HUG!!” Yuri squealed.

“Gah!” Minho choked. 

“Minho!” Yoona exclaimed, running down the stairs faster than Donghae. Soon, Yoona passed Donghae and landed on the floor. She dashed into the living room, where Yuri and Minho were at. Donghae slowed down his pace, still climbing down the stairs. Does Yoona really love Minho? Donghae wondered.

“Young Master Lee, is something wrong?” Jessica asked. Donghae shook his head, and ran down the stairs, ignoring his personal maid. 

When he arrived in the living room, he found Yoona standing there awkwardly. On the couch, Yuri was on top of Minho, hugging him. Donghae walked next to Yoona, noticing that she was actually giggling. Donghae smiled. At least she’s laughing instead of crying now, Donghae thought happily.

“Yoona, stop standing there! Help me!” Minho exclaimed. Yoona covered with her hand to keep herself from laughing. However, she failed miserably.

“Yoona!” Minho whined, “You better hurry and take Yuri off of me so I can talk to you about Taemin!” Yoona stopped laughing and quickly pushed Yuri off of Minho gently. Yuri pouted, as Minho sat up. He sighed in relief, as Yuri winked at him. Minho shivered.

After things calmed down, Minho cleared his throat. Donghae ordered Jessica to bring in some tea and cookies. Yoona and Yuri sat next to each other. Yuri was obviously confused since she didn’t hear what was happening. Minho took a deep breath, and exhaled deeply.

“What exactly happened to Taemin?” Minho asked. Donghae glanced at Yoona, who gripping her knee tightly. She opened , but no words came out. Come on, Yoong, Donghae thought, Be strong and tell him.


“Jinri-ssi, is the tea done yet?” Taecyeon called. Tea was ready a while ago, but then the problem was that Sulli wanted to add something to the tea. Argh! Where is it? Sulli thought annoyingly. 

“Um, almost!” Sulli exclaimed, dashing to the top counter. She quickly opened all the counters, checking where the last ingredient was. It has to be somewhere over here! Appa found it here somewhere! Sulli thought. She was getting frustrated by the second. 

“Jinri! Hurry up! The guests will be going soon!” Mr. Choi exclaimed.

“Okay! I just need to finish this part up!” Sulli yelled back, finding a little bottle. She grinned, as she read the label. It was exactly what she was looking for. Quickly, she dropped a pinch of powder in each tea, stirring it so that the white powder would blend in with the tea. She was done. She placed the tea on the tray and brought it towards the guests. 

“Oh, good! We were just going to leave right now if you weren’t done,” Taecyeon smiled. Taecyeon, Taecyeon’s minions, and Mr. Choi each took a cup and took a small sip. 

“Is it good?” Sulli asked carefully. Mr. Choi grinned.

“It’s fabulous, Jinri!” Mr. Choi complimented.

“Yeah, it’s surprisingly good,” Taecyeon added, “Except… I do feel… kind of dizzy.”

“Oh really? Hm… I wonder if I put the wrong ingredient,” Sulli said in a suspicious tone.

Suddenly, everyone dropped their cups. The glass cup crashed on the ground, scattering into little pieces. 

“Woah!” Mr. Choi exclaimed, “I feel…sleepy.”

“Aigoo, Appa! You must’ve worked a lot. Rest on the sofa,” Sulli said, leading everyone to the sofa.

“Yeah, I think we used a lot of energy to steal the little rat,” Taecyeon mumbled, as his minions agreed by nodding their head. Just then, the minions collapsed on the sofa. Mr. Choi collapsed on top of Taecyeon’s minion, too. Taecyeon noticed that something wasn’t wrong.

“What did you put in the tea?” Taecyeon grumbled. Sulli smiled.

“A special ingredient!” Sulli exclaimed. Taecyeon mumbled something, but Sulli didn’t understand what he said. Taecyeon’s visions blurred and his legs failed to support him. He dropped on the ground, sleeping unconsciously. “If you were wondering what the special ingredient was called, everyone, it was something called sleeping powder.” 

Taemin, who saw everything, gaped at Sulli. Why is she… Why did she… Who… Taemin was confused. Questions filled his head, wondering why the girl had drugged her father’s workers. Sulli turned to Taemin and smiled.

“Now… Let’s get you out of here,” Sulli whispered.