Staying Over (Part 1/2)

Lost and Found

Yoona knocked on Taemin’s door once more. It’s been already 2 hours ever since they came back from school, and Taemin was still locked in his room. She sighed deeply, wondering what had happened to Taemin at school. Minho leaned against a wall next to the door, wondering if Taemin was going to open the door any time now.

“Taemin, you’ve been in there for around two hours! Have you done you’re homework yet? Don’t you want a snack? C’mon, Tae! You’re way more mature than this! What happened at school?” Yoona asked impatiently with a slight groan at the end.

“Nothing! Leave me alone!” Taemin cried.

“Or did you confess to Sulli and she dumped you?” Minho teased. Yoona shot Minho a tight glare and slapped his arm angrily. Minho shrugged, still putting up a goofy grin. He walked next to Yoona, hoping to hear a reply. No reply from Taemin. Yoona and Minho stared at each other and widened their eyes. Omo, Taemin… Yoona thought sadly.

“Taemin, is that the reason you’re locked up in this room?” Yoona asked gently, “Open the door! Be mature like Minho oppa!” 

Suddenly, the door bursted open. Minho and Yoona jumped from the sudden gush of wind that blew from the door. Taemin stared directly into Minho’s eyes. 

“Minho hyung! Teach me how to be like you!” Taemin begged, dropping on his knees with his hands folded tightly together. Minho widened his eyes in shock, as he dropped his mouth wide open. Yoona covered with one of her hand, glancing at Taemin and then at Minho.

“Taemin-ah, you’re perfect the way you are!” Yoona exclaimed, “Why would you want to even change?” Because Sulli hates me, duh. She likes mature person, Noona! Taemin thought, rolling his eyes.

“Because! Just because!” Taemin exclaimed, waving his hands in the air. Minho glanced at Yoona, hoping that she would answer for him. Yoona stared at Minho, hoping that he would do the right thing and refused. Minho noticed that Yoona wasn’t going to help him this time, so he took a deep breath and looked at Taemin.

“I…”


“Do you think the guy I met earlier will like this?” Yuri asked, turning around to see the mirror. She had clipped a sparkling, white, bow-shaped hair clip on her hair. Donghae stared at Yuri for a second to carefully examine her.

“No,” Donghae simply stated, “And the guy you met earlier is Choi Minho. Get his name right for once if you love him.” Yuri pouted sadly at Donghae.

“Yeobo~!” Yuri whined.

“I’m not your yeobo.”

“Wahhh!! You’re so cold! I hate you!”

“That’s what you said 3 minutes ago when you showed me that green dress.”

“I’m not going to talk to you!”

“You just did,” Donghae pointed out, smirking. Yuri furiously turned red in embarrassment as she walked away to find another hair accessory. Donghae sighed and checked his watch. When is she done? I’ve been reading the same magazine for 3 hours now, Donghae thought with a groan. He glanced at Yuri for a while, wondering if she would ever be done with shopping.

Suddenly, Yoona’s face somehow seemed to replace Yuri’s. Donghae blushed frantically and he shook his head. Andwe, Donghae thought, still shaking his head, I can’t think of Yoona. Somehow, I’ll have to live with this crazy girl until she finds her ‘true love’ or a boyfriend. But that’s impossible cause this girl is super crazy! 

“Oh, did I tell you that I’m going to your school tomorrow?” Yuri asked through the mirror. Donghae widened his eyes.

“M-Mwoh?!” Donghae asked back, shocked. Yuri smiled brightly, as she turned to face Donghae.

“Your dad signed me up to your school the other day. I can’t wait! I heard that the uniforms are really cute!” Yuri giggled, as she stared back at the mirror. Donghae hung his mouth wide open. He couldn’t believe that Yuri was actually going to his school. It wasn’t fair! 

“Uh, why?” Donghae asked nervously.

“Oh, I don’t know. I just want to see that boy again! He is so cute!” Yuri squealed, getting excited. Donghae groaned and rubbed his forehead. Abeoji, why are you making me suffer so much?! Donghae wondered.


“I can’t believe you said yes!” Yoona exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air. Minho rubbed the back of his head.

“Is that a crime?” he asked. Yoona shot a deadly glare at Minho and pointed a finger at him.

“Minho! You’re encouraging Taemin to be different! He’s fine the way he is!”

“Minho? I think you forgot something there, missy! You’re supposed to call me Minho oppa! Manners, lady,” Minho corrected, losing his temper. Yoona scoffed and rolled her eyes as she placed her hands on her hips.

“Missy? Lady? Excuse me, but I think you’re being a hypocrite here,” Yoona snapped. Minho laughed and rolled his eyes around and crossed his arm.

“Oh really? I am? Well, excuse me, I’m sorry,” Minho said in a rude tone. Yoona clenched a fist and glared at Minho.

“Ha! Liar,” Yoona accused, “You know what, I’m going out!”

“Where to? You have no where to go,” Minho smirked.

“Somewhere far from you!” Yoona shouted, making her way to the door. Minho followed Yoona with a wide smirk.

“You’ll come back. I’m sure,” Minho mumbled. Yoona laughed and opened the door.

“What ever,” Yoona yawned, as she slammed the door closed. Silence over came the room, as Minho just realized what he had done. AISH MINHO! Why’d you yell at Yoona?! Minho wondered.


“That was fun!” Yuri laughed happily, locking her arms with Donghae’s arm. Donghae gritted his teeth in annoyance and pushed Yuri away.

“Back off, Yuri. I’m not in the mood to play ‘wife and husband’ with you,” Donghae barked angrily. Yuri pouted sadly and pretended to sniff. They had finally arrived at their house. Donghae sighed in relief as he opened the door. Right when he opened the door, he froze and widened his eyes.

“Yoona.” 

Yoona turned around to the voice that called her name. She smiled weakly at Donghae, and waved her hand a bit.

“Annyeong,” Yoona greeted back, as Yuri got out of the car.

“Aish! Donghae oppa, you have to move your when you get off the car so that I can get out! Who is it?” Yuri groaned, as she locked her eyes with Yoona. The two stared at each other for a moment, noticing that the two looked quite similar. Donghae glanced at the two girls, gulping. Please Yuri, whatever you do, don’t do anything weird in front of Yoona, Donghae prayed. 

Suddenly, Yuri broke into a smile, and so did Yoona. Yuri walked towards Yoona and extended her hand to greet her.

“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kwon Yuri!” Yuri greeted, bowing. Yoona widened her eyes, as she shook hands with Yuri and bowed.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo!” Yoona greeted back, “Im Yoona-imnida!” Yuri giggled, her face all bubbly and happy. 

“Donghae oppa! She’s such a great girl! Is she your girlfriend or something?” Yuri asked with a light smile. She turned to face Donghae, who was blushing furiously. Donghae fidgeted with his words, unsure of what to say or do. Yoona stepped in to save Donghae.

“No, we’re just friends,” Yoona smiled, as she stared at Donghae, “Just friends.” Donghae sadly frowned secretly. Not even best friends? Donghae wondered. He cleared his throat to cover up his sad expression and calmly walked up to the two girls.

“So what brings you here, Yoona-ssi?” Donghae asked. Yoona sighed deeply, as she shifted her feet awkwardly.

“I got into a fight with Minho oppa, and I said that I was leaving the house. I didn’t have anywhere to go, so… If you guys allow me to, can I stay over for tonight?” Yoona pleaded, closing her eyes tightly and clasping her hands. She quickly lowered her head a bit, praying that the two would kindly allow her to stay over at their house. Donghae and Yuri glanced at each other awkwardly. Donghae bit his lips, wondering if he should just take Yoona back to Minho or invite her to his house. It’ll be the right thing to take Yoona to Minho’s house, Donghae thought.

Suddenly, he had a strange thought about why Yoona and Minho got into an argument. Donghae thought, Could it possibly because Minho bossed Yoona too much and then Yoona was tired of Minho’s bossiness? Of course, that must be why she came to our house. 

However, Minho would probably get worried about Yoona and all so I should just take her back. Then they could make up to each other, right?

Heck, forget that! Yoona’s coming over alone to stay in my house! Minho and Yoona can make up to each other tomorrow in the morning! Donghae flashed a bright smile at Yoona, almost forgetting about Yuri.

“Sure! You can come over anytime,” Donghae exclaimed.