The Movie (1/2)

Lost and Found

(Please do the poll!)


"Oh, Yoona! You came!" Donghae exclaimed happily as Yoona and Minho approached the two. Yoona was dressed in a simple white t-shirt and light blue skinny jeans. Yet, she looked like an angel from heaven. Donghae sighed dreamily as Yuri giggled. Minho glared at Donghae.

"Yes, she did come. Quit staring at her," Minho grumbled. Donghae snapped out of his thoughts and glared at Minho.

"I wasn't staring!" Donghae protested.

"Yes you were. You just sighed dreamily as if it was first love in sight," Minho teased, smirking. Donghae blushed furiously and shyly stared at Yoona. Yoona just smiled simply in return. Yuri cleared and held up her ticket.

"Okay, so everyone has their tickets, right?" Yuri asked, glancing at her friends. Yoona and Donghae held up their tickets, as Minho ignored Yuri.

"Yeah, we all do," Minho said. Yuri frowned.

"Show me," Yuri demanded. Minho sighed and pulled out his ticket from his pocket. Yuri nodded in approval as Minho slipped the ticket back into his pocket.

"Okay, can I announce how we're going to sit?" Minho asked. Yuri bit her lips nervously.

"Er, I already did though…" Yuri mumbled.

"Oh, you did? Aw…Hey, Yuri, listen, if you let me arrange who sits next to who, I'll promise you get to sit next to me," Minho smirked. Donghae scoffed, as Minho shot him a glare. "What's wrong?"

"Seriously, Minho, if Yuri already decided it, then there's no need to change–"

"No, no! It's fine! As long as I'm sitting next to Minho oppa, I'm fine," Yuri giggled, as she locked arms with Minho. Minho smiled naturally. He liked it, yet at the same time, he didn't like it.

"I was just planning that Yoona sits at the end, then me, and then Yuri, and Donghae at the other end," Minho explained, as Yuri immediately nodded.

"Arraso, let's do that!" Yuri agreed.

"Er, me on the end?" Yoona asked uncomfortably. 

"What's wrong, Yoong? You don't like the plan?" Yuri asked, pouting. Yoona looked down, flushing in embarrassment.

"Um…I really dislike sitting next to strangers. It just makes me…uncomfortable," Yoona confessed shyly. Yuri carefully thought about what Yoona said.

"I was planning to make Minho, me, you, and then Donghae, but then I think I have a better plan," Yuri grinned. Yoona raised an eyebrow.

"What's the seating arrangement now?" she asked.


"I hate this sitting arrangement," grumbled Minho. Yuri giggled and leaned forward. Yuri and Donghae were sitting at the end, while Minho and Yoona sat between them.

"Ah~ Yoona, you're so lucky to sit between two boys!" Yuri whined. Yoona giggled quietly.

"It feels a bit uncomfortable, but I think it's better than sitting at the end," Yoona said truthfully. Yuri dropped open.

"A bit uncomfortable? Yoona, you're sitting between two really cute boys! How could you feel uncomfortable? You should smile and be proud!" Yuri exclaimed, a bit surprised with how Yoona felt. Yoona, Minho, and Donghae blushed in embarrassment.

"Cute? Ha, ha, I guess," Yoona shrugged as she watched the movie screen. Minho and Donghae raised an eyebrow. Cute? I don't wanna be called cute by Yoona! the two thought. Donghae cleared his throat.

"Hey, Yoona, want me to refill the drink for you?" Donghae asked. Yoona raised an eyebrow.

"Um, I just got it," she replied awkwardly. Oh yeah! Babo Donghae! The movie didn't even start yet! Donghae thought, sticking his tongue out shamefully. Minho smirked and tapped on Yoona's shoulder.

"Hey, aren't you glad that you're finally going to watch the movie you wanted to watch?" Minho whispered. Yoona smiled.

"Yeah, I am. Yuri unnie looks lonely. Go accompany her for me, okay?" Yoona pleaded. Minho glanced at Yuri, who was stuffing handfuls of popcorns in , frowning. She was obviously jealous that Minho was only focusing on Yoona. I should be happy since I'm sitting next to Minho oppa, but then still… Yuri thought, as the room began to dim.