Taemin's Profile

Lost and Found

 

“I’m home~” Donghae shouted. The maids quickly scurried over and formed a row of line along the carpet.

“Welcome home, Young Master Lee and Young Lady Choi,” the maids chorused. Sulli sighed deeply. I hate it when I’m greeted like this, Sulli thought coldly. Donghae forced a tiresome smile.

“Um… Yuri-ssi isn’t home yet, yes?” Donghae asked Jessica. Jessica smiled.

“Actually, she is waiting at the living room–”

“DONGHAEEEEEEEE!!!!” a familiar voice yelled. Donghae sighed deeply, as Sulli raised an eyebrow.

“Who was that?” Suli asked, as an image of a lovely lady appeared from the living room. The girl started to get all teary, and suddenly ran towards Donghae. Donghae flinched, wondering if he should run away or if he should stay.

“This is Kwon Yuri–” Donghae stopped as Yuri quickly jumped over him. Donghae widened his eyes, as Yuri giggled.

“I MISSED YOU~~” Yuri cried, about to land on Sulli instead.

“RUN!” Donghae commanded, as Sulli dashed off to a random room. Suddenly, Sulli heard a loud crash. She gulped, wondering what had happened to Yuri. Did she fall on the ground and hit her shin? It was a pretty long and high jump. Did she crash into Donghae-ssi then? Sulli wondered worryingly. She gasped when she accidentally crashed against the wall. 

“Omo!” Sulli yelped, as a key fell on her hands. What’s this? Sulli wondered, raising an eyebrow. She looked up, noticing a big, golden sign that printed, ‘DO NOT ENTER.’ Sulli sighed deeply as she curiously placed the key inside the doorknob to open the door. 

This is silly. It won’t open this door! Sulli thought as she twisted the key. The door squeaked loudly as it opened up. The room was dark and dim. Sulli raised an eyebrow. I don’t remember seeing this room, Sulli thought, wondering what the room had. She slowly entered the room with the key, incase the door would close by itself. 

It didn’t.

It stood still, like a rock. Sulli took a deep breath, putting her right hand on her chest. She stared in the room, going deeper and deeper into the room.

As she continued to go deeper, the place became dustier. It’s as if the deeper place was forgotten or something, Sulli thought, her eyes finally getting adjusted to the darkness. She noticed that there were hundreds or even thousands of shelves along the side. The shelvers were filled with thin or thick files with names on the side. She stopped at a particular shelve were a file stuck out. She raised an eyebrow, gently pulling the file out as if it was ancient.

The cover was dusty. Sulli frowned and blew the dust off of the file. The dust lifted upwards, making Sulli sneeze. Sulli sighed and took a deep breath as she widened her eyes. This name… It’s not possible! It can’t be him! Sulli thought, using her hand to dust off the remaining dust on the name. She gasped, even breathing in some small chunks of dustballs. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw whose name was on the file. 

Lee Taemin.

Of all the names I find, it’s Taemin? The Taemin that goes to my school? The Taemin that I fell in love with? The Lee Taemin that– Wait, what did I just say? The Taemin that I fell in love with? Psh, I must be going out of my mind, Sulli thought, Actually, I am going out of my mind. Why am I even here? I’m supposed to be a good girl! I shouldn’t sneak into other people’s business! Sulli placed the file back into the shelf, pretending that she had never seen such a thing.

However, the suspension bugged her. AISH! A little peek won’t do any harm, will it? Sulli thought, quickly pulling the file out and opening it. There were so many papers and pictures in the file, she didn’t know where to start. 

This picture does look a lot like the Taemin in my school. Except, the Taemin going to my school looks much more older, Sulli thought. She quickly skimmed through the texts in Taemin’s file. Suddenly, Sulli’s hand started shaking when she stopped at a specific text. 

It specifically read, ‘Family Members: Im Yoona (Step sister).’

Just by reading that text, Sulli immediately found out that the person in this file was the Taemin who went to her school. I should stay away from Taemin, just for his safety, Sulli thought. She wanted Taemin to stay away from her father and especially Donghae’s father. To do that, I have to run away from Taemin during school and avoid him.

Suddenly, a drop of a tear fell on the file. Sulli widened her eyes, noticing that her eyes were getting watery and cloudy.

W-Why am I crying? I should be happy. I’m saving Taeminnie’s life, Sulli thought. More tears dropped down on Taemin’s file. Sulli quickly wiped her tears with her sleeves. 

Mwoh ya (What)… Why am I crying? Stop crying, Sulli! You’re staining the pictures and the words on this file! You don’t want anyone to know that someone cried over Taemin, Sulli thought, putting the file tightly back on the shelf. She quickly and quietly ran out of the basement, as more tears dropped

. Why am I still crying? Sulli thought, biting her lower lips. Then, it hit her. It hit her so well, it was so obvious why she was tearing up over Taemin being safe.

Because if I’m going to try to protect Taemin by avoiding him, I will never be able to talk to him again, Sulli thought.