Movie Tickets

Lost and Found

"Hello Yoona," Donghae greeted after several pants. Yoona sighed. Avoiding Donghae oppa is so hard, Yoona thought, silently groaning to herself. She forced a smile.

"Annyeong Donghae oppa," Yoona greeted back, holding her books tightly against her chest. Donghae cleared his throat. Why is she avoiding me? Donghae thought, upset. He began pouting as Yoona bit her lower lips. 

Oh please, don't pout like that! Yoona pleaded her mind. For some reason, her legs became like jelly when she saw Donghae's adorable pout. Yoona tried to clam herself, but then her heart pounded quickly as if she ran a mile. 

"So, I know that you're going to the Valentine's Dance with Minho, but then I wanted to watch a movie with you. I bought two tickets to the new movie that was recently released," Donghae said, holding up two tickets. Yoona gasped when she saw the movie tickets. OH MY GOSH!!! I really want to watch that movie! Yoona thought. She her cheeks, holding her breath for a second. No wait Yoona! Resist it! You weren't even supposed to talk to him! 

"Yoona, is there something wrong? Do you not like the movie or anything?" Donghae asked, biting his lower lips uneasily. Oh gosh! It took me forever to get these tickets! Donghae thought.


Flash Back

"I'm sorry, but you may not buy any ticket for these movie," the person over the phone apologized. Donghae made an angry fist.

"Why?!" Donghae asked, irritated.

"I'm sorry, but then the manager won't allow anyone to get the remainder tickets. The tickets are all sold out, and the remainder tickets are for those who will be purchasing the tickets at the movie theater, not on the internet. I'm sorry, but please call again."

"Oh gosh! Look, you–"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"AISH!!!" Donghae yelled angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Abeoji, please?! I promise that I'll study business even harder!" Donghae promised, "I'll promise to do anything!" Mr. Lee sighed deeply, chewing impatiently on the pencil he was using.

"Donghae, it's just two movie tickets! Can't you wait later?" Mr. Lee grumbled.

"No, Abeoji! Please? I'll do anything!" Donghae pleaded.

"Anything?" Mr. Lee raised an eyebrow, focusing on his son more than his work now. Donghae nodded.

"Yes, anything!" Donghae exclaimed, clasping his palms together. Mr. Lee carefully thought about Donghae said and then smirked.

"Arraso, arraso. You'll be starting business earlier than expected then, arraso? I'm not going to wait for you until college like how you complained about when you were younger," Mr. Lee said. Donghae dropped his mouth.

"What? Abeoji, I'm a kid! I have a life! Something else instead of that, please?" Donghae begged. Mr. Lee shook his head, as Donghae willingly sighed. "Fine…" 

Mr. Lee grinned and clapped his hands happily, as he agreed to get the two movie tickets.

Flash Back Ended


"I-I'm sorry, Donghae oppa. I…I have to do something after school," Yoona lied, softly biting her tongue. Oh gosh, I feel really guilty lying to someone I'm pretty much close to, Yoona thought, as guilt stabbed her heart. Donghae sighed depressingly, staring at the two tickets.

Aish…and Yuri said that this movie was the movie all girls wanted to see right now! I'm not going to take Yuri's advice anymore, Donghae decided. He weakly smiled at Yoona and nodded.

"Ah, arraso. Er, then alright. Um, see you later?" Donghae said, a bit awkward. Yoona smiled and nodded. Yes! This conversation is just about to be over! she thought.

"Okay, I'll see you later," Yoona said. Not, Yoona thought, still putting up a smile on her face. Donghae rubbed his nape awkwardly, starring at the two tickets.

"Oh gosh, it was really hard to get these two tickets. I mean, I heard that the tickets were sold out and they weren't going to restock until next month or something," Donghae explained. Yoona widened her eyes. Next month! No!!! I can't go to the movies next month! Next month is when the hard tests are coming up! Aish… Yoona thought.

"Um…actually, when is the date?" Yoona asked, biting her lower lips. No Yoona! You weren't supposed to ask such a thing! Yoona screeched. Donghae grinned.

"This Saturday. Why?" Donghae asked curiously.

"Er…I think I can make time for Saturday," Yoona said softly. No! Yoona, you promised to go shopping with Yuri this Saturday! Yoona told herself. "Oh, wait, actually, I promised Yuri that I had shopping with her this Saturday."

"Oh really? She's coming to the movies with us," Donghae said, raising an eyebrow. Suddenly, his expression darkened. "Actually, I don't even know if she's coming. She was supposed to invite Minho, but then Minho said these terrible things to her."

"Is that right?" Yoona asked, raising her tone. Good work, Minho! Mian Yuri, but our goal was to stay away from Donghae, Yoona thought apologetically.

"Yeah. Tell Minho that he should keep his thoughts to himself for once. Well, I should be going. Class if going to start soon," Donghae said, noticing that there were only a few people in the hallways. Yoona quickly nodded.

"Arraso! Bye!" Yoona said happily, waving at Donghae. Donghae smiled lightly.

"If you want to watch the movies, tell me!" Donghae said, raising up the two tickets. Yoona forced a tight smile and nodded as she watched Donghae walk away. RESIST YOONA, RESIST! Yoona told herself. She bit her lips from blurting out what she truly wanted to say. It seemed like Donghae was walking back to class slower than he was supposed to. 

"I want to go to the movies!" Yoona blurted. Quickly, she covered . Donghae turned around to Yoona and raised an eyebrow.

"What did you say?" Donghae asked. He had heard Yoona what she has said, but he wanted to make sure. Yoona quickly shook her head, still covering .

"N-Nothing! I have to go! Bye!" Yoona shouted, running away to her class. Donghae stared at Yoona weirdly and then chuckled. I wonder what's up with her, Donghae thought with a grin.