Arguement

Lost and Found

The very next day, Minho and Taemin arrived at school, panting like dogs. Yoona had left the two sleeping boys at home and went to school first. She left the two breakfast on the table, but the two boys had to skip breakfast since they were going to be late for school. Gosh, why couldn't Yoona wake us up when she woke up? My stupid alarm clock was BROKEN!!! Minho thought, irritated. When the tired pants marched into the school gates, something (or someone) tackled Minho to the ground.

"OOF!" Minho yelped, as he fell on his bottom. He groaned as he looked at the person who had tackled him into a hug. He stiffened, biting his lower lips. It was no other than the freaky girl…

"YURI!!" Donghae shouted. Yuri puckered her lips and winked at Minho. Minho looked away, his face turning a bit pink. Aish…this is so embarrassing! Minho thought, biting his lower lips. He heard Taemin chuckling at the side. Minho glared at Taemin angrily.

"Hey, Taemin, help!" Minho hissed.

"OH MY GOSH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS ABLE TO SEE YOU TODAY!!!" Yuri squealed loudly for everyone to hear. She glared at all the girls who were staring at the two. "This is my Minho! No one touches my Minho except for Yoona, since she's helping me with getting along with Minho."

"Yoona is helping you with what?!" Minho screeched, widening his eyes. Yuri winked at Minho.

"Don't worry! It's not force," Yuri assured. That's not what I wanted to hear, Minho thought, groaning.

"Yuri!" Donghae shouted, pulling Yuri away from Minho by her uniform. Yuri pouted as she tapped her lips. Minho sighed in relief and got on his feet, dusting the dirt off of his uniform. Yuri gasped and pouted sadly.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know that I dirtied your uniform! Mian!" Yuri apologized, covering with her hands. She was about to tear up, but then Minho stopped her before she could burst into sudden tears.

"It's fine," Minho mumbled, "No need to cry over it." Yuri sighed in relief and smiled brightly at Minho.

"Anyways, I made lunch for you Minho oppa–"

"Keep your fiance away from me, it gets really annoying," Minho growled, glaring at Donghae. Donghae was surprised, but he glared back at Minho.

"It's not official that she's my fiance or not. Plus, I can't help it if she really likes you or anything," Donghae snapped. Minho rolled his eyes as Taemin walked next to Minho.

"Hyung…this isn't maturity. This is childish," Taemin whispered.

"Be quiet Taem! Go to your class," Minho snarled. Taemin jumped in shock. Then, he scrunched his eyebrows and adjusted his backpack.

"Arraso, arraso," Taemin sneered, walking away angrily. Minho sighed deeply and turned back to Donghae.

"What was I going to say? Oh yeah! Well, at least keep her away from me. The only reason why she's as crazy as a hyena is because you can't tame her!" Minho shouted, not thinking about Yuri's presence. Yuri widened her eyes, hurt. This is a dream, right? He's joking, right? Yuri thought, biting her lower lips.

"So you're saying she's an animal and I'm some kind of zookeeper?" Donghae asked, giving Minho his deadly glare. Minho snorted.

"Sure, whatever you say. She's like an animal," Minho snarled. Donghae frowned.

"I don't know why Yoona hangs out with a guy like you," Donghae mumbled, but Minho heard it nicely and clearly.

"What did you say?" Minho murmured.

"I said I don't know why Yoona hangs out with a guy like you. You're selfish, rude, and coldhearted," Donghae yelled. Minho made an angry fist. Why does this topic have to go to Yoona now? Minho thought.

"We're not talking about Yoona. We're talking about you being responsible," Minho snapped. Donghae widened his eyes, but then quickly scrunched his eyebrows.

"Me? Being responsible? Yuri is perfectly responsible! I think you got problems, Minho! She has a crush on you! What am I supposed to do about that? I can't change someone's feelings by force!" Donghae shouted. Yuri quickly placed her hand on Donghae's shoulder, telling him to stop. She took a deep breath and turned to Minho. 

Suddenly, Yuri bowed lowly, her hands straight to her side. Minho raised his eyebrows, a bit shocked and surprised. Yuri gulped down her saliva and bit her lower lips, trying to keep herself from crying.

"Mianhaeyo, Minho oppa! I'm sorry to be such a bother! I'm sorry that I'm an animal in your eyes! I will promise to become a better person at the Valentine Dance when we see each other again! Mian!" Yuri apologized, getting back to her regular position. For some reason, Minho felt bad. Why am I feeling like this? I should be glad that Yuri's going to stop bothering me, Minho thought. 

Just then, something caught his breath when he saw Yuri's face. Her eyes seemed to glisten like a lake bathing in the sun. Except, her eyes weren't glistening with happiness. They were…tears? Is she crying or something? Minho wondered. Yuri forced a smile and turned around, running away from the scene. Donghae narrowed his eyes at Minho. Minho jumped a bit, as he watched Donghae running off to chase after Yuri.

Donghae shouldn't be the one running off to chase after Yuri, Minho thought. He bit his lower lips and lowered his head in shame, as he clenched his fingers tightly which made a fist. It should be me apologizing to her.

Minho gulped down his saliva slowly and threw his head up. He starred at the empty, blue sky, where the sun shined brightly. He covered his eyes with his hand, thinking, What's gotten into you know, Minho?