Chaotic

Lost and Found

"Yoona, what's this all about?" Donghae asked hoarsely. Yoona was just about to answer before she heard a scream. She widened her eyes, and got back on her feet.

"Donghae, I'll explain later. Right now, I think there is trouble down there," Yoona exclaimed, grabbing Donghae's wrist. She pulled Donghae's wrist, but he stood still. He was definitely shocked with the news, but there wasn't enough time to explain.

"NOONA! MINHO HYUNG!" Taemin screamed below. Yoona widened her eyes in shocked. Oh my gosh, that's Taemin!

"Donghae, are you coming or not?" Yoona asked annoyingly. Her eyes widened when Donghae shook his head. He stepped away from Yoona, as Yoona glared at Donghae. Her eyes softened when she saw something glistening in Donghae's eyes. Is that…tears?

"So…You've been avoiding because you thought you'd get caught?" Donghae asked, gulping down his saliva slowly. "I…I would've helped. Gosh, I'm so stupid."

"No, Donghae oppa! You're not stupid!" Yoona said impatiently. "Look, something is going on downstairs! Let's go!" 

"YOONA NOONA!" Taemin shouted. Taemin! Yoona whipped her head around to the door and back at Donghae. Donghae stood still.

"Fine. Stay. Who cares? I'm going down there, but Donghae oppa, I'd like to ask you this: When you finally gather up the courage to face me, please save me." Yoona took a deep breath and ran down the stairs to save her little step brother. Donghae stood still, and then collapsed on his knees. When you finally gather up the courage to face me, please save me.

What on earth is going on, Yoona? Donghae wondered.


"TAEMIN! TAEMIN!" Sulli cried. I knew Mr. Lee was up to something! Who knew he would cause so much chaos?! Oh, why did he have to release the hound dogs?

"TAEMIN!" Sulli cried, but accidentally tripped on her dress. She yelped and fell on the ground. She moaned and slowly got up before bumping her head into something hard.

Ow!" she yelped, looking up. "Watch it–" She widened her eyes in fear as a fearsome dog growled at her angry. I'm so dead.


"Mr. Lee, my daughter is still in there! I thought you said that you would provide protection under your roof!" Mr. Choi shouted angrily. His face turned red as steam seemed to come out from his nose and ears. Mr. Lee smirked and stared at Taemin, who was tied up unconsciously next to Taecyeon, who was also tied up. Taecyeon glared at Mr. Lee.

"I thought you said you would release me once I kidnapped Taemin safely!" Taecyeon shouted with rage. Mr. Lee smirked even wider.

"Yes, I did, but soon, that won't be my responsibility. It'll be my son's who will carry all the responsibility," Mr. Lee stated. Mr. Choi glared at Mr. Lee dirtily.

"You are a cruel man," Mr Choi hissed at Taecyeon nodded his head. Mr. Lee laughed it off and smiled slyly at Taecyeon and Taemin.

"Well, I'm not quite sure of the third girl, but I guess shipping you out of here will do," Mr. Lee sighed.

"Wait, what do you mean that you're shipping us out?" Taecyeon asked. Mr. Lee smirked.

"Oh, you didn't know? As a punish meant, you're going to be slaves for other people," Mr. Lee laughed. Taemin finally woke up and somehow quickly regain his consciousness. He glared at Mr. Lee.

"What are you up to?" Taemin asked. 

"Slaves for other people? I doubt such a thing would happen," Taecyeon growled. Taemin widened his eyes.

"Slaves? We're becoming slaves?" Taemin screeched. Mr. Lee sighed deeply.

"You guys are practically useless. Let's ship you guys early. Alright, everyone! Get ready!…"

"STOP!" Everyone turned around and stared at a young, beautiful girl. Her doe-like eyes glistened sadly beneath the full moon. She gulped sourly, and made an angry fist. Taecyeon and Taemin widened their eyes.

"Yoona…"


"Yoona…Slave…File…Abeoji…" Donghae chanted shakily. Yuri stormed into the room with wide and panicking eyes. Her hair was a mess and she was carrying her high heels.

"Donghae, come quick! I saw Minho and Yoona leaving to save Taemin! They might be in trouble!" Yuri panicked. Donghae ignored Yuri and stared down at the file. Yuri groaned and ran up to Donghae and picked up his file. While picking it up, she found a picture of a little girl. Looks a lot like Yoona, Yuri thought, reading a couple of papers. Her eyes widened and glanced directly at Donghae.

"Donghae oppa, what is this?" Yuri asked quietly.

"Something Abeoji kept a secret from me," Donghae said coldly, snatching away the file. "I can't even face Yoona now. No wonder she tried to avoid me and Taemin got kidnapped. It's all because of me. If I hadn't given her a granola…"

Slap! Donghae stood still, as Yuri lowered her hand. Her hand stung, but Donghae's cheek must've stung much more. Yuri glared at Yoona coldly.

"It's all because of you? Donghae, giving her the granola bar was the right thing. It was practically destiny's doing! Why are you regretting it when Yoona isn't?" Yuri shouted furiously.

"She's probably regretting it right now! Shut up Yuri and leave me alone!" Donghae yelled. Yuri widened her eyes in fear. Donghae never yelled at Yuri this angrily. Donghae, who just realized his attitude, heaved a sigh. "Sorry Yul, I–"

"No," Yuri said, shaking her head and taking small steps back. "No, it's perfectly fine. I'll just head my way out of here."

"Oh, come on Yuri! There's nothing to be afraid! I just shouted–"

"I have to go now, Donghae. Taemin got kidnapped, Yoona and Minho are running away, and I have to go help them out," Yuri said casually as if it was nothing big. Yuri ran out the door as Jessica stepped in. She saw Donghae and the file she had given him a long time ago on the floor.

"You just read it? Now?" Jessica asked, shaking her head disappointedly. Donghae glanced at Jessica and looked down at the file. He carefully thought about what Yuri had said early. "Why are you regretting it when Yoona isn't?"

"This is all messed up," Donghae murmured, putting his hand on his forehead.