Mr. Lee's Party (3/3)

Lost and Found

"Woah, this is huge!" 

"Of course, Minho oppa! It has to be. I mean, it's a big announcement for me! Are you sure you don't want to be mine?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Wah! Minho oppa is so mean! Yoona, do something!" Yuri complained, pounding on Minho's chest. Minho ignored Yuri and continued to stare at the big party. Yoona giggled as Donghae boldly wrapped his arm around Yoona's arm. Yoona jumped and looked up at Donghae, who smiled. Her legs started feeling weak. Don't tell me I love him or anything, Yoona thought, as she cleared and continued to look straight.

Taemin, who saw what Donghae did, slowly nodded his head. Wow, it takes a lot of courage to do that, Taemin thought, glancing at Sulli. But the more courage it takes, the more mature I am then! He suddenly wrapped his arm around Sulli's arm, who yelped and slapped his arm away.

"As long as we're in Mr. Lee's place, never ever wrap your arm around mine, arraso!" Sulli hissed. Taemin jumped and sighed. No fair!

"Ah, Yoona and Taemin!" Mr. Lee exclaimed, walking up to Taemin. He put his hand on Taemin's shoulder, while Taemin looked uncomfortable. Sulli quickly pushed Mr. Lee's hand away.

"Um, Taemin! Let's go somewhere, arraso?" Sulli said quickly, dragging Taemin away from Mr. Lee. Taemin glanced back at Mr. Lee suspiciously and nodded as the two maknaes disappeared. Yoona sighed in relief. I have the feeling that Sulli knows what's going on and that Taemin's in danger, so I'll leave it up to her.

"Mr. Lee, how good to see you again!" Yoona exclaimed, shaking Mr. Lee's hand Mr. Lee frowned and shook Yoona's hand firmly.

"Yes, nice to see you, too. Now, if you'll excuse me…"

"Oh, but sir! We just met! Do you really have to be excused?" Yoona asked, faking a beautiful smile. Minho didn't notice that Yoona was fake-smiling, but Donghae sure did. He frowned and tugged Yoona's arm. He smiled at his father.

"Abeoji, we're going to go to my room, okay? "Donghae informed. Mr. Lee quickly nodded and watched the two run up the stairs to Donghae's room. Minho and Yuri were left alone. Yuri secretly stole a glance at Minho, and looked back down, blushing. Oh my gosh, he looks so cute! Yuri thought.

"Well, do you want to go to Donghae and Yoona?" Minho asked. Yuri slowly shook her head. She knew she was going to be selfish, but she wanted Minho all to herself tonight.

"Ani, let's leave them alone. Let's dance!" Yuri exclaimed, dragging Minho to the dance floor. Minho sighed. He didn't want to dance. He wanted to make sure that Yoona was safe. Or did he just want to spend some time with Yoona? His feelings were confusing him now. As he started thinking about Yoona, Yuri suddenly popped in his head. He shook his head quickly and took a deep breath.

"Sure, let's dance," Minho said. He forced a tight smile, but the smile felt so natural. Yuri smiled back as her hands intertwined with Minho's hand. He felt so comfortable and relaxed when he held hands with her. Is this how love feels? he wondered.


"Are we allowed to be up here? I mean, everyone is down there," Yoona said, pointing her index fingers down the ground. Donghae smiled confidently and nodded.

"Yeah, as long as you're with me, we're allowed. Why? Do you want to go down?" Donghae asked. Yoona nodded. She wanted to know if Taemin was safe or not. Donghae sighed and looked at the stacks of papers. "Well, I guess you can go down, but I was ordered to stay up here. I just brought you over for some company."

Suddenly, someone knocked on Donghae's door. Donghae cleared his throat as Yoona sat on Donghae's bed.

"Come in!" he called. The door opened and Jessica smiled warmly at him. Yoona widened her eyes and smiled.

"Omo! Jessica!" she exclaimed. Jessica turned her head and smiled brightly at Yoona.

"Ah, Miss Im! How nice to see you!" Jessica greeted kindly. As the two girls chatted along, Donghae worked on the stacks of paper. He suddenly found a file in one of the stacks. Oh yeah, the file Jessica wanted me to read a long time ago. Must've been important, Donghae thought, pulling out the file.

"Hey, Donghae, can I go downstairs with Sica?" Yoona asked, holding hands with the maid. Donghae nodded and opened the file.

"Sure, sure. I'll be up here if you need me," Donghae assured. When Jessica and Yoona left the room, Donghae carefully read what the file wrote. He scrunched his eyebrows. What is this? he wondered. When he flipped a page, he widened his eyes and accidentally dropped the file. 

Name: Im Yoona

Relative(s): Lee Taemin, Ok Taecyeon

Status: Ran Away; Gone

Im Yoona…Could that Im Yoona be…my partner, Im Yoona? Donghae wondered, turning pale.