Mr. Lee's Party (2/3)

Lost and Found

I can't believe Taemin is dragged into this party! Yoona thought, glancing at Taemin. He was simply wearing a white tuxedo and with matching white tuxedo shoes. To add the finishing touch, Taemin wore a black bow-tie. Minho, who was also invited, wore a black tuxedo with black tennis shoes. Yoona was wearing a simple white dress with a black ribbon tied around her waist. Although she had protested that she didn't want to wear the 3 inches high heels, Minho forced her to wear them for the party. Taemin took a deep breath and checked himself at the mirror. 

"Are you sure I wore the bow right?" Taemin asked. Minho nodded and smirked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. You look pretty sharp, Taemin!" Minho complimented. Taemin smiled and turned to Yoona.

"Do you think Sulli will like it?" Taemin asked.

"I'm sure she would love to see you in your clothes," Yoona said, not really paying attention to Taemin's clothing. He pretended that he didn't noticed and flashed her a smile as he checked himself once again. 

"Gosh, it's almost 6 o'clock. Sulli won't be picking me up, sadly," Taemin said, slightly frowning. 

"Well your lucky. Yuri's going to go ga-ga over me when we meet at the limo," Minho grumbled. Yoona heard what Minho said and giggled.

"Did you know that Donghae is partially blaming you for this?" Yoona asked. 

"W-What? What did I do?" Minho exclaimed, shocked. Suddenly, the three heard a loud honk outside their apartment. Knowing that it was their ride, they immediately ran down the stair to meet their host.


"I don't think Minho oppa heard the honk," Yuri said, scrunching her nose. Donghae and Sulli said. Yuri was only talking about Minho the whole entire ride, and the two were annoyed. They were finally glad that Minho was coming to stop Yuri's chattering.

"I'm sure he did, Yuri. Otherwise, I don't think Yoona would've heard my honk," Donghae assured confidently. Yuri bit her lips nervously and stared out the window.

"I would be glad if Taemin didn't hear my honk," Sulli grumbled. She was just acting like she was angry about Taemin coming over. Inside, she was scared and excited. 

"Now, Lady Choi, please don't get angry. Besides, you're the one who invited him," Donghae said, smirking. Sulli glared at Donghae.

"You know that I hate being called 'Lady Choi.' I mean, there are tons of Choi's out there!" Sulli pointed out, exaggerating about her last name.

"Oh, be quiet and be proud of your name! I can't hear if Minho is coming!" Yuri snapped. Sulli glared at Yuri.

"You're Minho obsessed! Can you not talk about him for once in your life?" Sulli argued.

"Oh yeah? You can't help but avoid Taemin even though you love him. I feel pity for you," Yuri sighed, staring at her nails. Sulli looked pale and stunned. She lowered her head in defeat, as the door opened. Everyone looked up and smiled when they saw their partners.

"Hey! What's with the atmosphere?" Minho asked, sitting next to Yuri. For once, Yuri didn't go wild over Minho. She frowned and crossed her arms, looking away from Minho. Well, this ride might be better than I thought, Minho thought, smiling even brighter. Yoona and Taemin climbed in the car, smiling at their partners. Of course, Yoona's was a fake-smile.

"Annyeong Donghae oppa! Gosh, I can't wait for the party!" Yoona exclaimed. Donghae felt his stomach churcn. He felt something was up, but chose to ignore it.

"Oh really? Well, um, I'm glad!" Donghae said, forcing a smile. Taemin sat next to Sulli, who looked down at her fingers. He tried to start a conversation, but failed miserably. 

"Sulli, please talk!" Taemin pleaded.

"There's no need to. Just keep quiet and enjoy the limo," Sulli mumbled. Taemin sighed deeply, and turned to his sister.

"Noona, Sulli isn't talking to me!" Taemin whined, revealing his childish side. Yoona smiled brightly, glad to see Taemin act childish for once.

"Sulli-ah, at least greet Taemin. He's been talking and chatting and–"

"Aish…Noona!" Taemin shouted, embarrassed. A secret smile crept on Sulli's face. She seemed happy to hear that Taemin was thinking about her, and only Yuri and Yoona noticed the smile. Donghae cleared his throat and got comfortable.

"Driver! Please go back to my house!" Donghae ordered. As the car started moving, there was only one thing in Yoona's mind: How to get Taemin's profile back.