Yoona Meets Taecyeon

Lost and Found

"Hey, don't you think that Yoona is taking a long time?" Yuri asked, worried. Yoona hadn't come back for at least 15 minutes by now. Donghae and Minho, who were now focused on the movie, shrugged and stuffed themselves with movie snacks.

"She's probably in the restroom. Let it go," Minho mumbled, grabbing a handful of popcorn. Yuri heaved a worried sigh and tried to focus on the movie. Yet, she had the feeling that something was wrong with Yoona and that she was in trouble.


Yoona woke up slowly. She blinked rapidly since her vision was blurry. Her senses were still unconscious, so she wasn't quite sure where she was. Just when she was about to rub her eyes, her hands wouldn't move. Yoona regained her conscious quickly and turned her head around. Her wrists were tied behind her back, and her feet her tied together. Not only that she was tied up, but then a handkerchief covered . Yoona wanted to bite her lips, but was unable to do so. 

"Boss! She's awake! She's awake!" someone called. Yoona changed her shocked face into a frown. Boss? Could that possibly be the guy who kidnapped me at the movies? Yoona wondered. The doors bursted open, as a tough guy with well-built muscles came over to Yoona.

"Yoona, are you awake?" the voice asked. Yoona widened her eyes. Could it be…Taecyeon oppa? she thought, as the man bent down. He studied Yoona carefully, checking if she was injured. He smiled and patted her cheek.

"Okay, you're alright. Sheesh, Yoona, and I thought you would be more aware of your surroundings," the man murmured, staring at Yoona. Yoona gulped her dry saliva, still staring at the man with wide eyes. The man raised an eyebrow as if he was confused, but then smiled naturally.

"Yoona, do you remember me? It's me, Taec. Ok Taecyeon."


"Oh gosh, that was the best movie yet!" Donghae exclaimed, stretching his arms. Minho smirked and rotated his neck in a circular motion.

"So you love girly movies?" Minho asked, as Donghae glared at him.

"You seemed to enjoy it the most, surprisingly," Donghae snapped, as Minho narrowed his eyes coldly. Yuri stepped in between them and pushed Minho away from Donghae.

"Guys, guys! Stop fighting! Minho, I need to talk to you," Yuri said, dragging Minho away. The two didn't noticed, but Donghae saw Minho blushing very faintly when Yuri grabbed his hand. Donghae smirked and turned away, wondering when Yoona would be coming.

Meanwhile, Yuri dragged Minho in front of the girl's restroom and pointed at it. Minho raised an eyebrow, thinking, Does Yuri want me to come into the girl's restroom or something?

"I checked the restroom, and Yoona wasn't there at all! She's not even in the lobby, and she couldn't possibly went back into the movie room. Do you know what this means?" Yuri asked, frowning. Minho sighed deeply.

"Look, relax! Yoona takes her time! She might've thought that only a minute had passed or so," Minho assured.

"Does Yoona even go poop in the restroom in public?" Yuri questioned. Minho kept quiet for a minute. Then, he took out his phone and started dialing Taemin's number.

"I'm not exactly sure since Yoona was home-schooled and rarely went outside, so I'll ask Taemin. He might know since he spent his childhood times with her," Minho said, putting his phone besides his ear. He waited patiently for Taemin to answer.

"Minho hyung, can you give the phone to my sister? I called her earlier to ask where she was, but she wouldn't reply. She called me back, but I was out with my friends," Taemin said. Minho scoffed.

"What? No, 'hey?' Plus, Yoona isn't here right now. Yoona, Yuri, Minho, and I were all at the movie theaters. Sorry to leave you all lonely," Minho apologized, "Anyways, Taemin, we have a question. Does Yoona use the restroom in public?"

"Of course she does! Everyone does, right?" Taemin exclaimed. Minho smiled and was about to hang up until Yuri snatched away Minho's phone.

"Hello? Hi, Taemin, this is Yuri! I'm sure we met before when you and Minho were coming to pick up Yoona from our mansion. Anyways, does Yoona poop in public restrooms?" Yuri asked, being specific.

"Ew…Ugh, why are you asking such a question?" Taemin asked, disgusted. 

"Taemin, we're serious! Does she or does she not?" Yuri asked. Taemin kept quiet for a moment.

"That's what Taecyeon hyung should know. Not me," Taemin said quietly. Suddenly, his voice raised up. "AND MINHO HYUNG! Why are you dating a girl who talks about poop?" 

"I'm not dating Yuri! We're just hanging out at the movies!" Minho defended. 

"Taemin, do you have any idea what could've happened to Yoona? She's not in the restroom, she's not outside of the movie theater, she's nowhere!" Yuri said, ignoring what Minho said. Taemin kept quiet.

"It's…possible that she's…kidnapped."


"Now, I'm going to keep the handkerchief in your mouth so that you don't interrupt my talking," Taecyeon said, sitting on the chair. Yoona stared at Taecyeon intensely. He's changed, Yoona thought, Physically and by heart.

"Yoona, you might like this news, but you're safe," Taecyeon said. Yoona raised an eyebrow, confused. Taecyeon took out the handkerchief for Yoona to talk. "Do you want to ask me anything or something?"

"What do you mean that I'm safe?" Yoona asked.

"Mr. Lee didn't find your file yet. It seems like it's lost. He only has Taemin and is only aiming for Taemin. So, you can still leave freely, I guess," Taecyeon explained.

"Why are you even working for that man?" Yoona asked hoarsely. Taecyeon kept quiet.

"He said he'd free me if I can successfully kidnap Taemin. I didn't lose my mind or anything, Yoona, okay? This is serious. I let you live freely, now it's time for me to live as freely as I want," Taecyeon explained. Yoona was about to say something until Taecyeon stuffed back the handkerchief.

"End of talking. We'll drop you at the movie theaters again. It'll look like you just made it at the movie theaters or something," Taecyeon explained, trailing off. Yoona stared at Taecyeon in disbelief. You didn't lose your mind, Taecyeon oppa? You're kidnapping innocent people like me and Taemin just because of your own selfishness? This is not the Taecyeon oppa I know.