Taemin and Yoona Meets Minho!

Lost and Found

 

“Noona! Noona!! Noona, we’re caught!” Taemin whispered frantically, shaking his older sister’s body for her to wake up. Yoona groaned and moaned.

“Taemin-ah, it’s a dream! No one’s here,” Yoona murmured, cuddling with a pillow.

“Noona!!!” Taemin hissed, kicking her sister off the bed. Yoona shot her eyes wide opened, rolling off the bed. She yelped loudly, unaware of her surroundings. Just in time, she landed on her hands and knees. She got up and dusted herself, glaring at Taemin.

“YA! I was sleeping!” Yoona shouted.

“Noona…” Taemin whispered, pointing at a mother wrapping her arms around a young boy, who must’ve been her child. The mother stared at the two children with wide eyes. The boy wrapped around his mother’s arm pulled away and ran towards Yoona and Taemin.

“Hiya! What’s your name?” the young boy asked.

“Um…” Yoona started off, unsure if she could trust the boy. He seemed a bit older than her, but Yoona didn’t care. He had soft brown eyes with dark brown hair. He stared at Yoona happily, as if they were childhood friends.

“Hi!” Taemin budged in, “I’m Taemin Lee! This is my sister, Im Yoona. But I call her Noona, because she said that if I don’t call her Noona, it’s disrespectful. What’s your name?” Yoona shot her little brother a glare, but Taemin ignored her. The young boy raised an eyebrow.

“Lee Taemin? Im Yoona? How are you related?” the young boy asked. Yoona was about to say something, but Taemin interrupted her.

“We’re step cousins–”

“Step sisters and brothers,” Yoona corrected.

“But we’d like to be known as brothers and sisters instead of step brothers and step sisters,” Taemin finished, smiling brightly. The young boy nodded and smiled.

“I’m Choi Minho! I’m 9 years old, and this is my mom. Nice to meet you all!” Minho greeted, extending his hand. Yoona stared at his hand as Taemin shook it.

“Noona! I met a new friend!” Taemin exclaimed enthusiastically, turning his head towards her sister. Yoona stared at Taemin disapprovingly.

“Aw, come on, Yoona! Don’t be scared! I don’t hurt anyone except bugs in the house because my mom told me to. And bullies, but my mom told me not to hurt them. Oh, and bad guys! I play ‘Superman’ with my friends. I always play the good guy. So come on, shake my hand!” Minho finished, approaching closer to Yoona. Yoona bit her lips softly, and extended her hand. Their hands shook with each other with glee. Minho turned to his mother.

“Umma! I made new friends!” Minho exclaimed happily. His mother smiled.

“So you’re Yoona and you’re Taemin, hm?” Minho’s mother asked. Yoona and Taemin nodded. Minho’s mother smiled.

“I’ll bring you some cookies. Then you can tell me why you’re here and all of the other stories you want to tell me,” Minho’s mother said, as Yoona and Taemin nodded. Minho nodded approvingly, as his mother left the room. Minho smiled at the two.

“Want to go on the swings?” Minho suggested.


“So Minho, I don’t know if this is a rude question, but then where’s your dad?” Yoona asked, rocking herself on the swing. Taemin was much higher than Yoona, almost swinging at 90º. Minho froze and then turned pale. Then, he looked over to the horizon where Yoona and Taemin had came from. He smiled lightly.

“My dad? He’s over there, helping children escape. Children that would escape would come to my house and hide. The man ruling there never opens my door and wrecks my house,” Minho explained.

“Why?” Yoona asked.

“I don’t know. Mr. Lee seems pretty nice to me,” Minho sighed.

“Who’s Mr. Lee?” Taemin asked.

“It’s that scary guy who chased us and killed Oppa,” Yoona explained shortly to Taemin.

“OH! I hate that guy. When I grow up, I’m going to become Superman and teach him a lesson!” Taemin said, raising a fist. He pumped his fist, as Minho and Yoona laughed.

“Hey... I know a friend who would love to play ‘Superman’ with you. Maybe you can take my place! I always played the Superman part,” Minho smiled. Taemin’s eyes sparkled.

“Really?” Taemin awed. Minho winked at him and winked at Yoona. Although, she didn’t understand what the wink meant.

“Minho! Taemin! Yoona! Come and eat!” Minho’s mother called. Yoona and Taemin jumped off the swing as they followed Minho into the house.


 

“And that’s what happened!” Taemin stated proudly, finishing off why and how they ended up at Minho’s house. Minho’s mother smiled faintly as Minho looked shocked.

“Did you see my dad?” Minho asked quickly.

“We don’t even know who your dad is,” Yoona mumbled, sipping her tea. Taemin grabbed another cookie, biting into it. Crumbs fell from the cookie to Taemin’s lap. Minho’s mother chuckled.

“Oh dear, Taemin-ah! You made a mess of yourself! How old are you?” Minho’s mother asked, wiping off all the dirty crumbs. Taemin held out five fingers. Minho’s mother widened her eyes.

Five? How about you, Yoona?” Minho asked, turning to Yoona.

“Seven,” Yoona replied. Minho smirked.

“Really? Then you have to call me oppa!” Minho said excitedly. Yoona almost spat out her tea. 

“W-What? Wae?” Yoona whined.

“Because I’m 2 years older than you!” Minho pointed out, smirking. Yoona sighed, and just nodded. She was too tired to argue with Minho right then.

“Neh, Minho oppa,” Yoona mumbled, emphasizing ‘oppa.’ The three children smiled at each other. Yoona and Taemin smiled the brightest among the three of them. That’s because they knew they were safe, welcomed, and were going to be great friends with Minho.