Shipping Out

Lost and Found

"Let go, you ugly monster freaks!" Yoona screamed as two big men threw her in a room. Taecyeon and Taemin, who were with her, glared at the men.

"Are you really going to follow Mr. Lee's order?" Taecyeon asked boldly. 

"It's our duty," one of the men said. "Besides, when Master Donghae takes over, he'll probably free us."

"What will happen to us then?" Taemin asked.

"You three will probably be far away from us. Once we ship you out, the boat won't turn back," the other man said.

"This is outrageous! Free us at once!" Yoona demanded. The two men glanced at each other and nodded their heads. They walked towards the door, stepped out, and closed it. The room turned dim and dark. Yoona was on the verge of tears. Taemin managed to heave a heavy sigh, as Taecyeon looked down with shame. Yoona finally glared at Taecyeon.

"This is all your fault! If you haven't kidnapped us or caused chaos or anything–"

"Look, I trusted Mr. Lee–"

"You weren't supposed to trust that liar!" Taemin snapped. Yoona and Taecyeon stopped arguing and widened their eyes. Taemin's eyes turned cold and dark as he glared at the two. "You two are supposed to be mature about this! Noona, stop crying and Hyung, you put us into this mess. Do something!"

"You expect me to do something when my hands are tied up?" Taecyeon scoffed. "Taemin, use your mind for once! I could've escaped when we were younger if you didn't have to go pee."

"What does me going pee have to do with you?" Taemin asked, scrunching his eyebrows.

"Stop talking about pee! It disgusts me," Yoona said, shivering. The three siblings kept quiet for a long time when they felt the boat shake and sway. Yoona lied down on the ground as a small tear trickled down her cheek. I wonder…If someone will save us.


"N-Nice dog…You know me! I'm C-Choi Jinri, otherwise known as S-Sulli!" Sulli stuttered as two angry dogs growled at her. Sulli gulped. I'm dead, I'm dead, and I'm dead again, Sulli thought, as she started sobbing.

"YA!" Yuri shouted. The dogs stopped growling and looked up at Yuri. Yuri glared at the dogs confidently. "Stop bullying the child and fight someone your own size!" 

The dogs exchanged confused glances, but then glared coldly at Yuri. Yuri gulped. Uh oh, why did I even say that? she wondered, biting her lower lips. The dogs slowly approached her, snarling and growling at the innocent girl. Sulli wiped her tears. Oh no! Yuri unnie is in trouble! This is all my fault! Sulli thought.

"Yuri!" Yuri whipped her head around as the dog began to jump on her. Suddenly, someone quickly grabbed Yuri and pushed her away from the dogs. The dogs missed and turned their head around. Yuri's eyes were shut tight. Her body started shivering in fear, as she slowly began to open them. Her eyes widened as her cheeks started heating up.

"M-Minho oppa!"

Minho smiled warmly at Yuri and touched her hot cheeks. "You okay?" 

Yuri quickly nodded, gulping nervously. Minho oppa actually saved me! Oh my gosh! Yuri thought excitedly, smiling softly at Minho. Suddenly, Minho started frowning at Yuri and playfully knocked her head.

"Stop being stupid like that! If I wasn't here, you could've died," Minho said. Yuri's heart started pounding even slower. Her face suddenly turned to a straight expression.

"Don't worry about me. You liked Yoona, anyways," Yuri snapped coldly. "Anyways, I thought you went out with Yoona."

Minho sighed as he helped Yuri stand on her feet. He smiled at her naturally, which made Yuri feel uncomfortable. Her heart started racing even faster now, as Minho held her hand.

"Sure, I liked Yoona, but then I realized…I was being selfish. I guess it's those brotherly-sisterly things. When I heard that Donghae was trying to get closer to Yoona, I didn't want her to grow up already. So, I guess I lied to myself and told myself that I loved Yoona a lot, when the girl I love is…" Minho paused for a moment, and then stared directly into Yuri's soft eyes, "…you." 

Yuri felt like she would cry any moment. Minho began to stare at Yuri's lip, and back at Yuri's eyes. Yuri smiled as she slowly closed her eyes while Minho leaned in. They were only centimeters away until…

"Eh, hem!" Sulli coughed, turning bright red. Minho and Yuri, who almost forgot that Sulli was with them, back away from each other and nervously cleared their throat. Sulli covered her hot cheeks with her hands. Oh my gosh! I almost witnessed Minho and Yuri kissing!

"Oh, um, sorry, er, we…" Minho was interrupted when Sulli raised a hand.

"Whatever, save your excuses for later. Right now, we have something to take care of," Sulli said, pointing at the dogs. The dogs growled even louder, as Sulli ran behind Minho. Minho glared at the dogs. 

"If you want to kill these two, you have to go through me first!" Minho declared. "And if you want to go through Yuri, you have to go through Sulli, too!"

"Minho!" Sulli shouted angrily. The dogs snarled at Sulli, and slowly approached them. The three stared at the dogs with fearful eyes while the dogs took each step cautiously and carefully. Suddenly…

"Ya! What are you two guys doing?" Donghae yelled. The dogs looked up at their master and panted happily. Donghae shot them a cold glare. "You two! Group every dog and go back to the basement!" 

The dogs whimpered and sadly walked away. Minho and the two girls stared at Donghae with wide eyes.

"Are those your dogs?" Minho asked, gulping slowly. Donghae looked at Minho and nodded.

"Yeah, they are. Why?" he asked.

"Your dogs are WILD!" Sulli shrieked. Donghae heaved a sigh and approach the three.

"They have to be. If they aren't, how can they chase away strangers?" Donghae asked. 

"Well don't release all the dogs like that at once! Yoona left to save her step brothers," Yuri informed.

"Who cares? Leave them alone. Besides, whatever my father wants to do with them, he can," Donghae said coldly. 

"Yeah, but didn't you hear the announcement? They said that you're going to take over your father's job tonight," Minho added. 

"What does that have to do with anything?" Donghae questioned.

"It means you can save Yoona, idiot!" Minho said, grabbing Donghae's collar. "Look, I'm over Yoona and I'm with Yuri, arraso?"

"Congratulations. Now, I'll be back in my room," Donghae said, pushing Minho away. Minho glared at Donghae and tried to punch his stomach. Donghae, being wise, quickly dodged the punch and narrowed his eyes.

"Look, if I'm over Yoona and I'm with Yuri, who's going to be there for Yoona?" Minho asked.

"Taemin and Taecyeon," Donghae named.

"Taemin's…with me," Sulli said quietly, blushing furiously. Donghae raised an eyebrow. Since when? he wondered.

"Okay, fine. Then Taecyeon," Donghae said.

"Taecyeon was the guy who caused this mess. If Taemin's with Sulli, and Taecyeon ruined Yoona's life, now who's going to be there for Yoona?" Yuri asked. Donghae kept quiet. He knew very well what the answer was. Me, he answered in his head.

"But if it is me, she'll be under my roof. She'll be my slave," Donghae pointed out.

"Yeah, but since you have the file in your hand, you can burn it so that she could be free," Minho pointed out, smirking. Donghae kept quiet. He glanced at the clock, and then back at the three. He took a deep breath, getting nervous.

"Do any of you know where Yoona is?"