Similar

Autumn Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

You stretched your limbs as you walked out your house and into the front yard to have some fresh air. You yawned and looked around your neighborhood. As you scanned your surroundings, your eyes landed on the house next door. The place where Daehyun was living now.

 

‘Wonder what he is doing,’ you thought before shaking your head. ‘Not my business anyway.’

 

Clasping your hands together, you went back inside and got ready to visit someone. It has been two weeks since the incident at the park and a few days since you found out that Daehyun was living next to you. As you were grabbing your bag and filling it with some wrapped small boxes, you looked outside of the window noticing that Daehyun was moving in the kitchen.

 

“Hey, watcha doing?” your sister piped in, startling you.

 

You turned towards her before motioning to the bag. “I’m visiting the orphanage again,” you replied, smiling as you remembered the little children over there.

 

“Again? This is like you umpteenth time you are visiting them,” Yani stated, as she grabbed a drink of water from the cabinet. You rolled your eyes at her.

 

“Puh-lease, your exaggerating it,” you replied before zipping the bag up and swinging it over your shoulder. “Well I’m off, bye.”

 

“Take care!” Yani called as you exit the door.

 

***

 

You hummed your way towards the orphanage house while listening to soft soothing music on the way. While heading over to the orphanage household, you saw a nearby convenient store and wondered if the children would some snacks as well. You shrugged and headed over before entering the store.

 

You wandered from aisle to aisle before finding some pepero of various types. You spotted the very common one, chocolate, and reached for it until a hand caught it before you. You gasped lightly and turned to see the owner of the hand.

 

“D-Daehyun!” you mustered out. You covered your mouth in surprise and turned away from him. ‘Why is he here too?’

 

You could hear Daehyun mumble something under his breath before walking away into another aisle. You flushed pink as you reached for the other peperos and taking them to the counter to buy them. You couldn’t believe that you had to run in to Daehyun, once again.

 

“Here you go,” the ahjumma said as she handed you the plastic bag filled with snacks for the children. You bowed and said your thanks before going outside. Taking a deep breathe you kept on walking towards the orphanage.

 

You didn’t notice much but Daehyun was eyeing you as you walked away from the store. He was questioning himself on where you were going. Shrugging to himself, he followed you in a not so stalker-ish way.

 

***

 

It took you a while but you finally arrived at the orphanage and you were greeted by many little children. You laugh as some tugged on your pants asking for some food. “Okay, okay,” you laugh as you calm them down. “You have to say please though.”

 

And in unis

Please log in to read the full chapter