Operation MyungHee

Autumn Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Why do I have to do this?” you mumble as you were standing in front of Sohee with a letter in hand. Sohee smiles and pats your shoulder.

 

“Don’t worry, you will do great. You don’t have to worry about anything,” Sohee says. You stare at her as a frown came onto your facial features.

 

“You should be doing this, not me,” you reply, gripping the letter in hand and showing it to Sohee. Sohee pouts in response and whines.

 

“But I’m not good at talking when it’s not you or RiRin!”

 

You roll your eyes at her. “Please, I see you arguing in some scientific form everyday with people in your classes. Besides if you can’t give this to Myungsoo by yourself, won’t he think you’re weird? You should be giving this to him personally!”

 

Sohee groans and latches on to you. “But JiHyun! Myungsoo might think I’m weird by first glance. He won’t judge if it’s you.”

 

You scoff in reply. “People judge me too. Not all but some,” you say, crossing your arms. “Also isn’t he in your Science and Maths class.”

 

“Yes, but I’m shy—so I don’t really talk to him much. Please JiHyun! I promise I will buy you bubble tea later after school,” Sohee bribed, batting her eyelashes that flowed like the Nigeria falls. You cringed a little, not used to having Sohee doing aegyo.

 

“Fine,” you huff out, shoving the letter in your pocket. “I’ll do it later when I see him.”

 

“Yes! Thank you JiHyun,” Sohee chirps before landing a quick sloppy kiss on your cheek and darting off towards her next class. You gasp in shock on the contact while wiping parts of saliva off your cheek.

 

“that was unexpected and a little gross,” you mutter, wiping your sleeve on your skirt. You look up to where Sohee was and sigh. ‘How am I supposed to give this to Myungsoo? I don’t even have classes with him.’

 

You grumble as you walk towards your next class with the letter in your pocket. You just hope that you were able to give this to Myungsoo before school finishes.

 

***

 

“Darn it!” you exclaim as you realize something. RiRin and Sohee look at you.

 

“What is it?” RiRin questions, chewing on her lunch.

 

You groan as you remember you had placed the letter that Sohee gave you on a table in the music room. You had theory class there for Art since the art classes were being used by the upperclassman and freshman.

 

“I have to go back to the music room to fetch something, I’ll meet you at the usual place,” you quickly say before darting off towards the music room once your friends nodded in response. While you were speed walking towards the music room and praying that it was not locked, you heard music coming from the inside.

 

You halt in your steps before carefully tiptoeing towards the door. You peeked through the little win

Please log in to read the full chapter