Oh sister.

Autumn Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

You laid on your bed, blinking blankly at the ceiling. Two days has it been since you saw them. Two days since you became tired and out of the world. Two days since it been that you couldn’t help but think about them.

 

Sighing, you got up using your elbows to prop yourself up. “I really need stop dazing out and start thinking about life,” you mumble, wearily brushing your hair out of your eyes.

 

“You should,” a voice spoke out, causing you to whip your head towards the door. You groan as you felt the whiplash from the speed you turned your head. You sat up and rubbed your nape. The person chuckled before going over to you and slowly massaged your nape, causing you to sigh in relief.

 

“Daehyun,” you muttered with a pout. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Your mum allowed me in, I brought flowers and your mum took them,” he answered, letting you go while his eyes crinkles into a smile. Your frowned as you look at the mask on his face. You stared at him in a questioning manner, earning a shrug in response. “It’s a habit. It feels weird without it on my face anymore. Besides I look cooler.”

 

You snorted at his reply before pushing him away. “Whatever.”

 

Daehyun pouted from underneath his mask and embraced you, cuddling you to his chest. “I missed you,” he whispers. The corner of your lips twitch upwards in amusement as you looked at him from your position.

 

“We saw each other yesterday…actually this morning, when I opened my window and you were there waving, remember?” you stated, laughing softly as he gave you wide eyes with a childish glint-indicating he was pouting in a way.

 

“But it felt like forever,” he whined, holding you tight. You gave him a bemused stare before pushing away from softly with a small chuckle.

 

“I’m starting think you’re getting a little weird,” you say, giving him an amused smile. Daehyun just whined as he buried his head into the crook of your neck.

 

***

 

“Hey MinAh noona,” Shin called out from the couch to his ‘sister’ who was sitting across him in another couch. MinAh looked up from her phone giving him a deadpanned look.

 

“What?” she muttered monotonously. Flicking her eyes towards him and then her phone numerous times. At least she was giving him some of her attention.

 

“Have we met JiHyun noona before? She seems familiar,” Shin asks, tapping his index finger against his chin. MinAh scoffed at this, mentally rolling her eyes at her naïve brother. How could he not see the resemblance? It was not that hard to see the similarities.

 

MinAh just shrugged her shoulders in response, not really indicating that she knew or not. Shin pouted at her before letting out a whine, causing her to huff at his childish actions. “Stop being a child, you’re thirteen now,” she stated, getting up and heading towards the kitchen.

 

In response Shin just whined some more, calling out to mother about how mean she could be. MinAh chuckled, the kid was adorable but irr

Please log in to read the full chapter