Operation G.R.T.W.B.Y

Autumn Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The past nights were uneasy. Only a month until autumn would finish and the winter season will start. And before you know it, you would be graduating from junior level to senior level in high school.

 

“Time goes by so fast,” you mutter, wrapping the scarf around your neck before stepping outside in to the chilly afternoon.

 

You had many things in your mind as you slowly walk towards the park. Exhaling, your breathe fogs up due to the cold atmosphere. Staring 45 degrees towards the ground, you start thinking about the Autumn Dance and your promise towards your friends. Stopping at the idea, you mentally slap yourself.

 

You totally had forgotten about the promise as you were thinking about Daehyun’s health a week ago. While thinking about Daehyun, frustration starts to burn through your body. I guess you were still a little pissed off that he didn’t say ‘thank you’ to you yet even after many glares you shot at him in school.

 

“Daehyun you pabo,” you mumble, kicking a small pebble nearby.

 

“Who’s a pabo?” a deep voice questioned, startling you.

 

Your reflexes kick in and you turn around before punching the person on the chest, but not with a lot of force, just in case. The person yelp in pain as he clutches his body. “Argh! What the hell JiHyun!” the person groaned as bended over slightly.

 

Blinking, you realize you accidentally had hit the one and only Bang Yongguk. The leader of the kingka group Daehyun was in. “Ohmergawsh!! I am so sorry!” you quickly exclaim, rushing to his side. “Are you okay sunbae?”

 

“Argh—you hit like a guy, and I’m not sure if you were holding back or not,” Yongguk grunted.

 

You clasp your hands together in an apology gesture and mutter ‘sorry’ to him. Yongguk smirked in response and ruffled your hair in return before straightening his posture. “You sure are something JiHyun. Sometimes I think you should’ve been born a guy instead,” he teased.

 

You huff at his comment before grinning. “I think so too. It would’ve been more interesting that way,” you reply.

 

Yongguk laughs at your reply before shaking his head. “That would be scary. With this much strength as a girl, just imagine if you were a guy,” he states.

 

Your eyes twinkle at the idea. “That would be awesome! I would be able to kick !” you exclaim, fist pumping the air.

 

With another laugh, Yongguk ruffles your hair. “That would be a nightmare. Anyway how’s your week been?”

 

Puckering your lower lip outwards, you pat your hair down before shrugging. “It was alright, except for the fact Daehyun’s being a jerk,” you reply. Yongguk smiled sadly, knowing the reason behind his behavior.

 

“You shouldn’t say that, Daehyun’s actually very caring if you didn’t know,” he responds.

 

You look at him like he grew two heads before scoffing. “Daehyun being a caring person? That’s ridiculous!” you retort. Yongguk smiles softly before shaking his head.

 

“He went through a lot JiHyun.”

 

You frown at this. That’s when you remembered the conversation between Himchan and Daehyun. ‘Was it because of her? His girlfriend?’  You thought about it for a moment and just hummed in reply towards Yongguk.

 

Minutes passed and silence engulfed both of you as you both decided to walk to the park, slowly. Your mind was buzzing with questions about Daehyun, but a ‘beep’ from your phone made you come out from your thoughts. You looked at your phone and smirked.

 

To: Seo JiHyun

Hey! I’m at the park, come over yeah?! It’s lonely here T^T

From: Ri Rin-chan (/O3O)/

 

“Who's it from?” Yongguk asked, breaking the silence between both of you. You look at him and smile.

 

“Oh, a friend. She said that she’s at the park too,” you reply, locking your phone before tucking it away in your pocket. “Her names

Please log in to read the full chapter