Thank you

Autumn Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

This was awkward you mentally say as you look at MinAh and glance at Daehyun—who was not saying anything right now. MinAh decided to invite herself inside Daehyun’s house, not noticing his hard stares and definitely not noticing your presence-if she did notice, she was ignoring you.

 

“So oppa, how are you?” she says, batting her long (and fake) eyelashes. Daehyun silently cringes at this, did he really think MinAh was beautiful back then? Looking at her now, Daehyun mentally scoffs. It seems that his attraction to her has become null.

 

“What are you doing here?” he questions instead, crossing his arms. MinAh just pouts at this before scooting over to become closer to him.

 

“I came here to see you of course,” brushing her fingers against his arms. Daehyun felt irritated and agitated. You sat there while biting your lips in frustration and jealousy. She was ignoring you and was touching Daehyun. How dare she. You wanted to slap her hand away from him and kick her out of this place right there and then.

 

You inhaled a shaky breath, trying to calm your thoughts of bloody murder. ‘She is just having mild skinship JiHyun. Mild skinship. MILD SKINSHIP!!’ you screamed in your head but when you saw MinAh taking another move and attempting to leave butterfly kisses on Daehyun, you slammed your hand on the table-startling the other two.

 

Daehyun looked at you with an apology and guilty look. He didn’t even do anything to stop MinAh from making her moves and now you looked like you were about murder her. Inside he was dying of happiness to know that you are protective of him and truly love him-and that you actually stopped MinAh from going any further. If she had gone through with it, he would have pushed her away and quite harshly too.

 

MinAh looked at you with an irritated smile. She was trying hard not to snap at you. “What do you want little girl?” she hisses at you, angry that you interfered with her move.

 

“Daehyun clearly doesn’t want you to be here and with the way he tries to move away from you while you attempt your fail seduction, that just proves my point,” you state venomously. Oh dear, it looks like a fight was going to go on with the way MinAh and you glaring at each other.

 

MinAh just glares some more before turning to face Daehyun. “Is that true oppa? You don’t like me to be here?” she asks innocently. You wanted to puke at her face right now. How did Daehyun fall for this fake person?

 

In respo

Please log in to read the full chapter