Chapter 10

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

 

 

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

 

THANK YOU ALL!=*

 

 

Enjoy Chapter 10...

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

Yoona wrapped her shirt tighter around her, feeling the light breeze make its way through her cloth, she should have taken a jacket with her. Maybe a band for her hair as well because it was blowing in all directions, probably making her look like a troll.

"Yoona!" She looked around and saw Hwang Tiffany hurrying towards her with purse and bags in her hands. "Sorry I'm late. Have you been here for long?" the girl quickly asked as she wrapped one of her slim arms around Yoona's neck.

"It's okay. You look all stressed. Where have you been?" Yoona said as they pulled apart, Tiffany a little flushed as she'd apparently had to hurry there.

"Mom and I went shopping. I'd sort of promised her that for ages. I lost track of time, sorry."

"It's alright, Tiff. What did you get?" The girls began to slowly walk towards the beauty salon.

"A couple of new tops and a skirt I just have to show you later. But we didn't get very much since mom insisted on going into every store she could see where there were rings."

Yoona frowned and turned her head to look at her friend, in such an abrupt motion that all her hair flew to one side of her shoulders. "Rings?"

"She wants Nickhun to propose. She's always saying how we've been steady for so long but I think it was too long ago she was at a wedding. Maybe I should get married just so she'll get happy." Tiffany explained with a shrug.

"Wow. I didn't know that you were thinking of marriage. Do you think that Nickhun is the one you'd marry?"

"Yeah. But I'm not sure that I'm ready yet though," Tiffany opened the door to the salon and held it up to Yoona. "It's a pretty big step, don't you think?"

Yoona nodded. "Yes. And, I mean if you marry someone you should be sure that you do the right thing. Not just jump into something because everyone else tells you that it's the right time."

Tiffany smiled, stunned by how good Yoona seemed to understand. "I know. My mom's just being herself. And she doesn't even like Nickhun that much."

 

A few minutes later, both lying and getting massages, Tiffany carefully asked what she'd been thinking of for the last twenty minutes.

"Yoona, how is Taecyeon?"

Yoona turned her head to look at Tiffany, slightly confused by her question. "He's good. But you saw him yesterday so you should know."

"I know but I meant how things are with girls?" she carefully explained, a little embarrassed.

"Oh, he's…um, I don't really know."

"Because it seems that you two are very close and I figured you'd know." Tiffany paused, thinking hard. "Look, I know that this must sound very weird but I'm just worried about him. I want him to find a nice woman because he really deserves one."

Yoona nodded and agreed. "I know. He really does."

"But you don't know anything? Because you said that you two were just friends, right?"

"I did." Yoona said and Tiffany wasn't sure if it was a question or not.

"Are you sure that you're just friends? And don't take this the wrong way Yoona, but you seem a little too close. I mean, it looks like you really like each other."

"We do." Yoona quickly said, finding it true. "But we're not together or anything. It's not like that."

Tiffany nodded but continued. "Okay. But you'd tell me if you knew anything, right? I can keep it to myself if you'd want that."

Yoona was about to say yes but then she realized that that would be a lie. She didn't really know what they were, definitely more than friends but not girlfriend/boyfriend.

She knew that she liked Taecyeon and kissing him had been amazing. But she wasn't sure that she was ready for something serious, she had never had a relationship before and just the thought of it scared her. She knew that she'd just screw him up. It wasn't fair to enter something with Taecyeon while she still had so many personal issues.

Yoona wanted him to find someone good for him, someone not messed up. He did deserve someone great and amazing.

And she wasn't that person.

"Yoona?" Tiffany drew her back to reality.

"We kissed last night." Yoona blurted out, not entirely sure that she should tell this. But she was in desperate need for some advice.

Tiffany smiled and immediately got very curious. "You did? That's great. Right?"

Sighing, Yoona shrugged. "I don't know. I'm confused."

"Of course you are. But what kind of kiss was it? Just a quick kiss and then you went home?"

The brunette thought for a moment before answering before deciding to go with the truth. Even if it all felt so surreal it had happened. "We kissed…a lot. And then he took me home."

"Did you talk or anything?"

"No, we just, we just kissed." Yoona said and closed her eyes, thinking that she was so stupid. She was leading him on, she was hurting him.

He'd been so happy, smiled and showed her those adorable dimples. And he'd held her hand and been so gentle.

She felt how the first tears escaped from her eyes, making their way down her face. This always happened, she always ended up hurting people. And especially the ones she really cared about.

"Yoona?" Tiffany said, having noticed that her friend was crying. "Could you leave us alone for a while?" she asked the two masseurs who left, then hurried to Yoona.

"Hey, it's okay." Tiffany gave Yoona a robe and sat down next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

The girl turned away, embarrassed as she couldn't stop the tears. "I'm sorry." she whispered and sniffled.

"Don't be. Tell me what's wrong. Is it Taecyeon?"

Yoona nodded feeling quite pathetic. "I shouldn't have kissed him, Tiffany."

"You don't like him that way?" Tiffany asked in a serious voice, as if she thought that was the case.

Yoona shook her head though. "I do. But I can't be with him."

"Why?"

"I just can't. I'll only hurt him. Like I am now."

"You won't hurt him and you're not now." Tiffany tried in a consoling voice, keeping her hand on Yoona's shoulder.

"Yes, I am." Yoona stubbornly said while still having tears rolling down her cheeks. "He deserves so much better than me."

"Don't say things like that, Yoona. Taecyeon deserves to be happy and he likes you so why not be with you?"

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Placing the newly bought comforter on the bed, Taecyeon walked a little further away and studied what he'd created, a functional guestroom. Finally he had thrown out all his things and really made this room what it was supposed to be from the start, a place for his guests if he had any.

He'd only lived in the apartment for a little more over a year but never before bothered to care about that room. Why have a guestroom when he never needed one?

Now though, he could use a room like that. Yoona was the first person who'd ever stayed over, he'd never invited anyone lese to spend the night. Not even women he'd met. If they were to spend the night together he would be at their place. He liked his own space, his freedom.

But now he'd definitely thought it was time to do something about that room, and he had. He'd surprise Yoona later with it. He hoped that she would like what he'd done.

All day Taecyeon had thought about calling her but he knew that she would spend the day together with Tiffany and he didn't want to disturb them. He knew how glad Yoona was to have a friend, another female. He might be a good friend but he was just no good in shopping or whatever stuff women liked to do. And he was so happy for Yoona for having found a friend, besides Tiffany was pretty okay.

Therefore he had been keeping himself busy all day with this project and finally, it was finished.

Now he was ready to call her.

"Hello?" Yoona's voice was heard and instantly made Taecyeon smile.

"Yoona, hi. It's me, Taecyeon."

She grinned into the phone, happy to hear him even though she had freaked out all day about him. "I recognize your voice, Taec."

"Good." Taecyeon said and swallowed. How come she had the power to make him completely forget what he had planned to say?

"I'm glad you called." Maybe she could sense his nervousness because Taecyeon immediately felt better. He'd been quite scared that she would act weird after last night.

"I've been wanting to all day. But I knew you were with Tiffany so I waited patiently."

"Aren't you just perfect?" she smiled. "I was going to call you, too."

"Yeah? I was kind of scared that you wouldn't."

"Why?"

"Well, because of yesterday. I don't know. Maybe I was a little too forward."

"Taecyeon, if you're talking about the kiss or should I say kisses, I did enjoy it. Didn't you know that?" She thought that his nervousness and carefulness was so cute. It made her want to kiss him again and again.

"Since you started making out with me like there was no tomorrow, I kind of think that you did." Taecyeon said, smirking.

"Oh, you." She playfully started. "I did not enjoy it that much. And you kissed me first!"

"No, you kissed me."

"Okay, so what if I did? Are you trying to tell me that you didn't like it?"

"No. I did like it. A lot. So much that I wanted to invite you over as a matter of fact."

"Oh, you do?"

"Yes, Yoona. I am now inviting you over. And, I plan on cooking for you."

"I can't say no to you cooking, can I?"

"You can't."

"I'll be there in an hour." She said and hung up, not giving him a chance to offer her a ride.

With a huge smile on her face, impossible to wipe off, she hurried to her wardrobe hoping to find something good to put on.

She had no idea why Taecyeon made her feel like this, so good about herself. Just a few hours ago she had doubted that this was a good thing to enter but at the moment she didn't even care. She only cared that she really wanted to see Taecyeon again, soon.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Taecyeon opened the door, only to reveal this cute brunette he loved spending time with. She was if possible even cuter than she normally was, wearing a grey jacket and a white shirt under, jeans and a pair of black boots.

"Hi." she said, remaining outside his apartment grinning while looking at him.

He cleared his throat and smiled as well. "Hi."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure!" he said kind of embarrassed for not saying anything. He closed the door after her and took her jacket. "I've just finished making dinner."

Yoona watched as he scratched his chin, he looked so cute dressed in a striped shirt and a pair of black pants, looking his very best.

She smiled and grabbed his arm, fighting the urge to kiss him already. "How was your day?"

"Good. I actually fixed some things around here."

"Oh, you did some cleaning?"

"I'll show you." he said and started leading her to the guestroom, probably grinning like an idiot.

"The other room?" Yoona asked, looking at him.

Taecyeon didn't reply, just opened the door and let her see for herself. She smiled and walked inside, sitting down on the bed. "You did all this by yourself?"

Taecyeon nodded proudly. "I did. You like it?"

"Yeah. It's very nice."

She looked up at him and smiled, meeting his gaze. "Aren't you gonna say anything?" she asked after some time of silence.

Looking serious or trying to, Taecyeon spoke. "Hey, I didn't wanna ruin the moment."

"We're having a moment?" Yoona laughed.

"Yeah. Duh." he said and cupped her face, finally doing what they've both longed for all day, he kissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

KEEP THE FAITH!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And because 2PM and SNSD's concerts in Japan are a success, tomorrow first thing in the morning, imma update...oh yeah, adios amigos!=*