Chapter 6

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

Sorry, I'm not perfect guys!ahehehe

 

Here's Chapter 6...

 

Enjoy!

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon was really enjoying himself, it was a while ago he'd met them all, and at times like these, when they were talking and laughing like they used to. He missed that. He missed being a kid and always having them there. Now, when he lived by himself, there weren't many people to speak to. No one there to hear his new jokes.

So, to be able to just hang out with Nickhun again and his dad was great. He was also glad that Yoona could talk to Tiffany and his mom, she was being a lot braver than he'd expected. He'd tell her that later, how proud he was.

"Taecyeon?" Hana came out with Tiffany shortly behind, looking quite concerned.

The guys looked up from where they sat around the table, having some beers and talking. "Where's Yoona?" Taecyeon immediately asked, getting worried as he only saw the two of them.

"She went to the bathroom I think." Tiffany said. "We asked her if she wanted to come shopping with us. I thought it was a good idea but…"

Taecyeon understood. "It’s okay, Fany." he said, knowing that they couldn't possibly know. "I'll be right back."

Taecyeon went inside, leaving his family confused and worried behind.

"Yoona?" he asked as he knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you okay?"

She didn't answer so Taecyeon felt on the door, it wasn't locked.

"Do you ever lock any doors?" he joked as he went inside, only to find Yoona on the floor with a blank look on her face.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" Taecyeon sat down next to her and carefully looked at her.

He recognized that look but still he couldn't figure out what she was thinking or feeling. He only knew that it wasn't good.

Yoona shook her head and trembled, a sign for hold me. So, Taecyeon pulled her close to him and heard her fight the tears.

"I'm such a mess!" she complained before bursting into tears. She leaned closer to Taecyeon, crying into his shirt like there was no tomorrow. He could actually feel her frustration as she clenched his shirt in her hands and pushed her face further into it.

"Yoona, you've been so strong and brave today. You're doing really well." Taecyeon said, trying to comfort her best he could by gently patting her back.

"I'm not. Can't you see that I'm falling apart here?" Yoona asked, swallowing back a hiccup. She really hated being so weak all the time. "They probably think I'm crazy." Yoona bitterly said and coughed onto Taecyeon's neck.

"You're not crazy, Yoong."

"Don't lie."

Taecyeon changed position, placing Yoona between his legs. "You need to be positive, Yoona. Don't think like that because then, you're gonna get crazy. Try to see things from the good side. Instead of thinking that you're weak because you're crying right now, think of all the hours that you spent together with people you'd never met before and didn't cry."

"I'm not like that. I'm not a positive person." Yoona stubbornly said, angrily wiping at her tears.

"Then let me help you."

"Taecyeon, you don't have to do anything to me. You don't owe me anything, on the contrary. I owe you so much."

"I want to help you and you don't owe me anything. You have no idea how glad I am that I've met you."

"I don't?" Yoona asked, sounding a little hopeful.

"No. Yoona, you are my friend and friends take care of each other."

She sniffled. "But I'm an impossible case."

"You're not." Taecyeon reassured her, smiling. "Now, let me help you. Please?" Taecyeon wasn't giving in, he just wasn't.

He looked so hopeful and so cute that she couldn't possibly say no. So she nodded against him, taking his hand into hers.

"Okay. I'll let you help me." she said while still sniffling. "But only because you're my only friend. And I kind of don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me." Taecyeon said and hugged her tightly against his body.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"Taecyeon?"

Everybody looked at him as soon as he walked outside. They were still around the table in the backyard, looking awfully concerned. Taecyeon figured that his mom and Tiffany had explained what happened because they all looked worried, everyone in a different way.

"Is she alright?" Tiffany asked, feeling most guilty.

Taecyeon nodded calmly and sat down in an empty chair. "Yoona's fine. But I'm gonna take her home."

"I'm really sorry, Taecyeon."

Taecyeon smiled at Tiffany and placed a hand on her arm. "Don't worry about it, okay?"

"Just let her know." she pleaded.

"I will but it wasn't anything you did. Yoona isn't feeling good, that's all." Taecyeon said making them all even more worried. "I'm gonna go back to her now, but it was really nice to see you all again."

Hana stood up and hugged him. "I love you, Taecyeon. And don't wait too long before you come visit us again."

"I won't."

"And you can bring Yoona anytime. She's a nice girl."

Taecyeon nodded thankfully. "Thanks, dad. I'll let her know."

And after hugging them all he went back inside to where Yoona was waiting for him.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"Therapy?" Yoona said as she held the brochure Taecyeon had given her in her hands.

He calmly took it from her hands and placed it on the table. He then took her hands in his, looking into her eyes. Yoona would have looked away but she had by now learned that Taecyeon always waited until she met his gaze anyway so this time she stared back at him.

"Just try it." he said. "You want to feel better, right?"

Yoona nodded, knowing that he was right. "But I don't know what to say."

"They're professionals and they're gonna help you." She still looked unsure. "Why don't you try a little on me?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Tell me what it's like. Talk about it."

"Taecyeon, I can't."

"Then you need to go. Do it for you."

"Alright." she said but deep down didn't feel like doing it at all. She didn't want to bother someone with her problems.

"Have you thought anything about shopping with my mom and Tiffany yet?" Taecyeon carefully asked, knowing that that subject was very sensitive.

Yoona shrugged. "I can't go with them, Taec. I don't have money to go to the places where they shop."

"I'll give you my credit card."

"I can't let you do that. You don't have to pay for me."

"I know. I just want you to be able to have some fun."

Yoona smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "I know you do."

"And not to brag or anything but I do have money and I don't need them all." Taecyeon said totally sincere, showing Yoona that he actually wanted to do this for her.

"Letting you pay for my therapy is enough, more than enough."

"Okay." he said. "I won't force you, but let me know if you change your mind."

"I will." Yoona replied. "Sorry by the way."

"For what?"

"You know, letting my problems affect your family. I never wanted them to know."

"I didn't tell them anything. And I won't if you don't want me to."

"I don't, but it's not like they haven't already noticed. I mean, they just asked me if I wanted to come shopping, totally normal. And I couldn't handle that. What do you think they think of me, Taecyeon?" Yoona sadly asked. "They know."

Taecyeon knew that his family probably was very worried about not knowing and he knew that by now they probably had billions of ideas. But he'd never betray Yoona and give her a reason not to trust him.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Taecyeon asked after some time of just sitting there, completely quiet.

"Sure." Yoona nodded and let Taecyeon get up from the couch.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Yoona's first therapy session quickly approached, without her being able to stop it. The last couple of days had been kind of horrible, she'd practically been a wreck. Taecyeon had done his best to support her, trying to give her a positive view of it or if that didn't work take her mind off it. They'd been out a lot, taking day trips or had lunch in restaurants. Anything to make Yoona feel better.

But now here she was, one windy day, standing outside of the office afraid to go in. Everything was so frightening, grey and strange. So not welcoming.

But, she'd promised Taecyeon and he was paying for this so she couldn't just skip it. She had to pull herself together and just walk in there.

After telling the receptionist about her meeting she sat down and waited. Two other people were there, one older woman and a man seeming to be in his thirties. It felt good to not be alone but at the same time she was embarrassed.

She was now officially letting other people know that she had a problem. No matter how common everyone said that it was, Yoona could never stop feeling embarrassed.

"Mr. Kim?" a woman came out from nowhere and seconds later she disappeared with the man. Now they were only two.

Yoona nervously fumbled with her fingers and looked around. She thought about reading a paper but was too nervous, she was too nervous to do anything. Maybe she'd even throw up.

The woman came and called out a name again, leaving Yoona alone in the waiting room. She just wanted this to be over with.

Please, someone call my name!

And as to have answered her prayers, someone did call her name, just seconds later.

Yoona's head started to spin and she knew there was no way back, she had to go inside and meet her fears.

So, she fallowed the woman but as they entered a small corridor Yoona stopped. "Can I just have a minute by myself?" she quickly asked, knowing what she wanted to do.

"Okay, you can just walk into that room when you're ready."

She disappeared, leaving Yoona just outside the therapist's door. Yoona sat down in a chair and brought her cell out.

Taecyeon quickly answered. "Yoona?"

"Yeah, hi!"

"Isn't your session starting now?"

"Any minute. I just wanted to call you first."

"Oh. Okay." Taecyeon said. "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous."

"It'll be okay. We can do something fun afterwards."

"Yeah. Will you come pick me up?"

"Of course. In an hour."

"Good. And Taecyeon?"

"Yeah."

"I just wanted to say thanks."

She knew that she wouldn't have to explain. He knew.

"You're welcome."

Yoona smiled brightly to herself and sat there biting her lip. And this time not in a nervous way. "I better go."

"Yeah. Good luck, Yoona!"

"Thanks. See you soon."

"Can't wait."

Yoona put the phone down with a smile and then walked towards the door, feeling ready. If she didn't feel like doing this to herself she could always do it for Taecyeon.

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

Should I continue?!

 

If I should, I will post Chapter 7 later...

 

That fast huh?! I just don't like you guys waiting. If I could, I want this to end very soon!hahaha