Chapter 22

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

 

 

Happy thoughts!

 

I love you all guys...

 

 

Enjoy Chapter 22...

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

Yoona take a look at herself in the mirror. She wore jeans and a green blouse and had her hair loose around her shoulders. "Taecyeon?" she called as she put on some lipstick. "Are you coming?"

 

"Yoong, I really appreciate that you came with me here. I don't want Nickhun to worry and…"

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to explain." Yoona said as she sat wíth Tiffany in the doctor's office. "Besides, it's the least I can do."

Tiffany gave her a small smile. It was obvious that she was nervous and a bit worried. As she didn't say anything in respond Yoona gently placed her hand on top of her friend's and waited with her.

"Ms. Hwang?" a kind-looking woman said and walked up to the twosome. "We're ready for you." She gave Tiffany a smile as the tall woman weakly stood up, looking at Yoona. "Your friend can come, too."

Relieved, Tiffany took Yoona's hand and squeezed it.

 

Taecyeon appeared from the bedroom, also dressed in jeans and a light blue striped shirt. "Coming." he said as he walked up to the woman, putting both of his hands around her waist making her turn around. "You're looking great." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her lips but Yoona pushed her head to the side and made his lips touch her cheek instead. "Hey." Taecyeon said with disappointment evident in his voice.

"Look, I've just put this on. Don't ruin it." she said referring to the lipstick.

Taecyeon pouted. "So? You can just put some more on."

Yoona smiled and took his hand, giggling as he tried his best to create puppy dog eyes. "Let's go."

"Yoong." Taecyeon whined and followed her as she dragged him out of the apartment, locking the door behind them.

They were going to the Ok's house to have dinner. This time Nickhun and Tiffany wouldn't be there. It would just be the four of them. And to Taecyeon's delight Yoona was having a good day. She was having a good week. He smiled as he thought of how she had coped these past weeks and couldn't be happier that she was as happy as she was. He had expected the father issue to be a big step backwards but to his surprise it hadn't. Yoona had been going to her therapist on a regular basis and really begun to relax about the whole situation, she'd grown to trust Seohyun.

"What are you smiling about?" Yoona asked mischievously, raising her eyebrows, watching him as they walked side by side.

Smiling down at her, Taecyeon brought her hand up to his lips. "You." he simply said and gently kissed her knuckles.

"You're so cheesy sometimes Mr. Ok." Yoona laughed but he could tell that she was enjoying it.

"Is that a problem for you?" Taecyeon flirted, brushing her fingers with his lips.

"No." Yoona said and blushed, leaning a few inches closer to him. He continued to place kisses all over her hand as they quietly made their way to the car. Yoona didn't make him stop even though she usually didn't like to do more than hold hands in public. And she figured that it probably looked quite harmless to everyone else, Taecyeon sweetly placing kisses over her fingers. To her, though it only made her want to kiss him even more.

When they got to his car in the garage Yoona let go of his hand and pushed him against the car door, passionately kissing him. Her arms made their way around his neck, her fingers finding their way to his curls as she made him moan into . He kissed her back immediately, pulling her closer to him by her waist.

Just as abruptly as she'd pulled him to her she pulled away, smiling up at him as he stood there with his mouth half open, his lips swollen and more colourful than usual.

"What?" he innocently asked as he gently pulled her to him again, leaning in for another kiss. Yoona let herself be kissed and felt how she relaxed in his arms.

They stood there, Taecyeon holding her waist and Yoona massaging his arms, and shared a few more kisses before they both pulled apart just the slightest. "See, you can just put some more lipstick on after we've finished." Taecyeon quietly said and captured her lips one more time.

"Well, you should see your face. I had a reason not to kiss you, you know." Yoona giggled as Taecyeon leaned down to check his reflection in the mirror of the car.

Taecyeon tried to smear the lipstick off of his face. "Better?" he asked and looked at Yoona for a respond.

She grinned and pulled a tissue out from her purse. "Let me help you." Yoona gently wiped the pink from around Taecyeon's mouth and lips. "There." she smiled and pulled out a mirror from her purse to fix her own face. "Now, we should go. We don't want to be late."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Taecyeon pulled the car up on the Ok driveway and turned the engine off. They clasped hands before walking up the front steps, Taecyeon giving Yoona a comforting smile as they rang the bell. Yoona squeezed his hand in reply and was actually looking forward to meet his parents. They were the nicest people she'd ever met. He did have a wonderful family. When she'd first met them she'd been worried that she wouldn't fit in. They were really rich and not at all like any people she'd ever been friends with. But Ok Jinyoung and Hana had surprised her, like their son had. They were funny and she felt very comfortable around them somehow.

Hana was the one to open the door. "Hi." she smiled and pulled Taecyeon into a hug first and then turned to Yoona. "Hi Yoona. It's so good to see you both." Yoona placed her arms around the older woman's chest and smiled. She wished that she could have had a mother like Taecyeon's.

"It's good to see you, too." Yoona said as they pulled apart. Jinyoung emerged almost immediately and lifted his eyebrows, smiling widely.

"Yoona." he exclaimed and kissed her cheek while giving her a light hug. "It's great to see you. I must say, you are looking good. Who knew my son would find himself a beauty like yours." Yoona giggled, locking eyes with Hana who rolled her eyes at her husband.

"Dad." Taecyeon yelled. "I'm hurt."

"Oh, come on son, don't be a baby." Jinyoung said, giving him a light punch in the back. "It's good to see you, too."

Taecyeon looked defeated but then turned to Yoona who stood there looking cute, her fingers playing with a strand of dark hair. "Yeah, yeah. She is beautiful so I guess I kinda get your point."

Yoona gave him an eyeroll but was slightly touched inside. It still felt strange to be called that. Beautiful. Even though Taecyeon had said it many times she still wasn't used to it. It was even more strange to have his dad call her a beauty. Somehow though, she liked it. For once she didn't want to flee as she got the attention.

Taecyeon smiled at her for the hundredth time that day and lightly pecked her cheek.

"So, Nickhun and Tiffany didn't say what they were up to today but they couldn't be here. So its just gonna be the four of us." Hana said as they walked into the kitchen.

"I can't believe this." Tiffany quietly said, obviously still in shock. "I didn't plan this."

Yoona gently rubbed her friend's upper arm. "Hey, it'll be fine. Nickhun will be there for you. You guys love each other."

"Yeah, but we didn't plan this. How do I tell him?" Yoona could see the panic well up in her friend. She knew that this was a big shock, nothing the both of them had planned to happen just yet.

"Tiffany, he has to know. You're in this together. It's his baby too."

The smaller girl gasped as she uttered those last words. Baby. "It really is a baby."

"Yeah," Yoona said and smiled.

Yoona hadn't told Taecyeon. She wanted to but had promised Tiffany and she knew that Nickhun would have to be the first to find out. That was what this getaway was all about. Tiffany would tell him. Or at least she was supposed to.

Having a girlfriend like Tiffany was amazing. Yoona had never really been close to anybody, boy or girl. And now she had both Taecyeon, who was wonderful, and Tiffany. To top that Taecyeon's whole family had welcomed her warmly. Yoona had gone from having no friends, a job she hated and a crappy apartment to be surrounded by good friends and staying in a beautiful apartment together with Taecyeon. Life had taken a turn, a good turn.

"So, Yoona…" Jinyoung said as they sat by the table in the backyard eating the delicious meal that Hana had cooked. "Are you joining us for Chrismukkah?"

Yoona nervously glanced at Taecyeon, a frown in her forehead. "Chrismukkah?"

"Taecyeon, you've told her, right?" Hana said as Taecyeon laughed while shaking his head.

"Told me what?" Yoona asked confused. The three others around the table were smiling and Taecyeon seemed to be the one who got to do the explaining.

He grinned before beginning. "When I was six I came up with Chrismukkah, a holiday combining Christmas and Hanukkah, Christianity and Judaism. I came up with Chrismukkah, this super holiday."

"Chrismukkah, huh?" Yoona giggled. "He came up with it." she asked and looked to Jinyoung and Hana.

They nodded. "He did. And we've kind of embraced it."

Taecyeon grinned. Chrismukkah was one of the things Taecyeon really felt proud of. And with Yoona he was sure that it would be the best Chrismukkah ever. "You just wait 'til you've witnessed the magic of Chrismukkah. It's gonna be awesome!"

Yoona smiled and could tell that this was something Taecyeon was really excited about. To her though, holidays had never been very great. More of the opposite. She'd always loved watching Christmas movies and listen to Christmas carols but at the end of the day she would always be disappointed. Because Christmas and Santa never came to the Im. Yoona flinched a little as the memories came to her.

"Are you alright, Yoong?" Taecyeon asked and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. He looked at her with a mixture of concern and hope in his eyes.

Yoona brushed her thought aside. It could be different this year. Taecyeon had kept proving to her that she could change her life and if she just trusted him then maybe Christmas could turn out well. "You really want me to come?"

"Of course we do, Yoona." Hana said in a loving voice. She was afraid to ask anything about Yoona's family or if she had other plans.

"It would be really nice to have another girl in the family. No offense, boys." she quickly said and turned to her husband and son. Hana was used to be surrounded by boys, buying gifts for them and also receiving gifts from them, but it would be nice to have a girl around. Of course Tiffany had been around for the last couple of years and she loved that, but Tiffany had her own family and had always had to hurry back to her mom's or her dad's. Tiffany was part of the family but somehow this girl that Taecyeon had found was different. She fitted in this family even if she couldn't see it herself just yet.

"Thank you." Yoona said in an emotional voice, unaware of the tear that had slipped down her cheek. "I'd love to come." Taecyeon lovingly brushed her tear away and grabbed her hand, squeezing it slightly to let her know that he was there and that everything was okay.

"Then it's settled." Jinyoung put his hands together and started to clear the table. "Honey, will you help me with the dessert?"

Hana quickly rose and the twosome went inside, leaving another twosome by the table.

Taecyeon took both of Yoona's hands in his and played with them in his lap, admiring how small and perfect they were in his. Shifting on her chair Yoona moved closer to Taecyeon, making their knees touch. "Taec, I…" she started but as he lifted his head she hesitated. He didn't say anything though, just waited for her to continue while gently massaging her hands. "You can't leave me. Ever."

Looking straight into her teary eyes Taecyeon spoke. "I won't. Really." He was surprised himself of how much love he had for her. "I love you, Yoong. And I want to be with you."

Yoona gave him a smile and took one of his hands into hers, bringing it up to her face. She softly kissed his palm. Taecyeon had her wrapped around his finger in a way. Everything he said made her heart melt and she was actually believing that he meant every word. He hadn't disappointed her once. "You know what?"

"What?" Taecyeon looked at her curiously, waiting for her answer.

Yoona kept smiling and as she let go of his hand and leaned her head closer to his, she whispered. "I love you, too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

KEEP THE FAITH!