Chapter 17

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

BEWARE!LOL 

 

Well, not so!hahaha

 

 

Happy thoughts!

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

The rays from the sun shone onto Yoona's head, creating dancing sparkles in her hair. She was squinting slightly to the sun and opened a few buttons of her pink cardigan.

"Nice weather we have today, huh?" Taecyeon said, he too squinting his eyes.

"It's a little too hot for my taste, but sure it's nice." Yoona pulled the shirt off of her and was left in a white, thin top. Taecyeon couldn't help but notice how her skin seemed to glow, a little more tanned then when he'd first met her. He watched how she continued to walk by his side, watched her profile. She really had a cute nose, nice skin and perfect lips. Her lips felt good, too. "Taec? Are you checking me out?" She was smiling but still not caring to turn her head, she just kept walking.

"Maybe." Taecyeon replied with a grin. "You're nice to look at."

Yoona giggled and slipped her small fingers into his hand, intertwining them with his. "If you want you can buy me ice cream."

"If I want?"

"Yes." she answered innocently, giving him a smile impossible to turn down. He laughed and dragged her toward the ice cream stand.

While eating the dripping ice cream they stood leaning against the railing, their sides touching. "You seem happy today." Taecyeon stated while he some of his strawberry ice cream that had rolled down the cone.

Yoona seemed to think for a while before answering in a bright tone. "I feel really good today." Taecyeon grinned and turned to look at her, letting his ice cream continue to melt as he leaned over to eat some of Yoona's. "Hey! That's mine."

"I bought it so technically, it's mine. And besides I only took a small bite. You can have some of my strawberry if you want." He offered her his melting one which she surprisingly on. Taecyeon moved his hand though so that Yoona's nose tip got covered in ice cream.

"Taecyeon!"

"Sorry." He quickly kissed away the ice cream and made sure that her nose was back to being perfect. Placing his forefinger on it and giving her a smile he planted a kiss on her wet lips. "Wanna know something?"

Yoona nodded while giggling. "Yes."

Taecyeon kissed her again. "It's a secret."

Yoona pulled away slightly, taking another of his ice cream. "I can keep a secret."

"Really." he said and pecked her lips.

Nodding against him, causing their noses to meet in an Eskimo kiss, she decisively spoke. "Tell me."

"Alright." Taecyeon carefully said and turned serious. In a whisper he finally said. "I love you, Yoong." And just like that Yoona dropped her ice cream and gripped the railing. She began to breathe hard and had to focus on not forgetting about her breathing. "Yoong? You okay?" Taecyeon watched how she gasped for air and held the railing so hard that her hands whitened. He threw his ice cream away and panicked. "Oh my God, I'm calling the police."

He reached for his cell but as he was about to dial the number Yoona flung her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He felt how she pressed her face into his neck and after checking if she was breathing properly he lifted her up just a few inches from the ground and kissed the side of her face. "You scared me."

She nodded and a few seconds later looked up at him with her big brown eyes. Taecyeon could see traces of tears in the corners but as she smiled he leaned down for a kiss. She responded eagerly and smiled into his mouth. "Sorry, you just caught me by surprise."

"Then I'm the one who's sorry." Starting to laugh he looked down at her. "You asked me though, and I told you it was a secret."

Yoona giggled and replaced her feet on the ground. "I'm glad you told me. I have a secret as well."

"Yeah?"

"I can't tell you yet though."

"I can wait." Taecyeon smirked and kissed her for the hundredth times this morning.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"I cancelled my apartment yesterday." Yoona said as she painted her toe nails in a light green colour. "So now I officially have to start working more. To afford a new place."

Taecyeon looked up from the paper he was reading where he lay on the sofa. "You can stay here."

She nodded. "I know, but if so I want to help you with the rent. I know you don't need it and I can't offer much but…"

"I'll let you help me if you want to." he quickly said, accepting that she had her pride. "But you hate your work."

She did hate her work and her boss. Sighing she continued to paint her nails. "I know. What choice do I have though?"

"You could quit and try something else." Taecyeon suggested from the couch.

Yoona thought about it for a moment, holding the small brush in her hand. "I don't have anything else. But I guess I could look."

"That's what I'm talking about."

Yoona smiled and held up her feet for him to look. "Do you like the colour?"

"Sure." He then got up from the couch, leaving the paper. "Hey, you want something to eat? I'm kind of hungry."

"Yeah. Let me help you." She started to get up as well.

"No, you stay there doing…that thing with your toes. Or whatever. I can do it."

Defeated, Yoona sank down into the armchair again. "Alright. But you have to let me make you breakfast or something tomorrow. And dinner."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to. For once I want to do something for you."

"Okay. But tomorrow." Taecyeon smirked and disappeared from Yoona's sight.

Leaning back into the armchair and pulling a pillow into her lap she, not for the first time this day, thought about everything that had happened. Today, this week, the past months and her whole life. Everything was pretty crazy.

The depression, Taecyeon showing up, meeting a therapist, getting actual friends, seeing her father again and of course, Taecyeon dropping those three words. The three words no one had uttered in her presence for a long time. Even if she tried really hard to remember, the last time didn't exist in her memory. Never had she spoken them herself either, not to anyone.

In movies, most movies, all the people found it so easy to say it, show that kind of affection towards another human being. They always said it so casually, like it was the most natural words existing. Yoona had, many times, shivered and got that knot in that she so often had while watching those scenes. Because hearing those words never ceased to make her emotional and wonder how it felt like, to hear it, to say it.

One time Yoona had promised herself that sometime she would say them, someone would hear her voice utter an 'I love you'. And someone would say it back. Though that promise had quickly turned into a new one; to never let anyone come that close, not to let another person show her what love was.

Now, she wasn't sure what to do or what to say. She knew that Taecyeon made her happy, the happiest she'd ever been. He made her laugh and feel confident. Taecyeon made her be a person she had only dreamt about; someone who had been hiding inside of her for so many years.

"Yoona, why are you and Taecyeon friends again?" Tiffany asked as the two girls stood in the Ok's kitchen.

"We've always been friends, Tiff."

"You know what I mean. What changed?"

Yoona glanced over at her friend, thinking hard of a way to get out of this. Though Tiffany's eyes were so sincere and calming that she felt like she could tell her anything. "I pushed him away. Like I always do."

"But you two really like each other."

"I know. It's just that…" Yoona interrupted herself.

"What?"

"I don't even know. I guess I don't want to disappoint him anymore."

"If you've disappointed him, would he still try this hard?"

Could he really love her? Like actually love her? Love was a big word, at least in Yoona's world. How could he love her and how could he know that he did? Maybe he just thought he loved her.

The moment he'd said it, she'd been so taken aback, so surprised. She hadn't known how to react, or respond. Though what she had known was that him saying that to her made her warm inside and after a while she had felt butterflies in her stomach. That had to be a sign, a sign that it made her happy. If she could have, if she'd been able to, Yoona would have said it back. She wanted to say it back to Taecyeon. And she almost had, before she realised that it wasn't as easy as she'd always thought and imagined.

Checking that her nails had dried, Yoona rose and walked with quick steps to the kitchen where Taecyeon was. "Yoong, I was just about to ask you if you want…"

Yoona pressed her lips against his and took the pack of spaghetti from his hand, placing it on the counter. Her warm tongue pushed itself into his mouth and she kissed him with such force, and pressed her body against him so hard that he had to walk them to the wall not to fall backwards. She had a handful of his shirt and was tugging at it eagerly. Taecyeon smiled into her kiss and leaned forward a bit, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her effortlessly so that she could wrap her legs around his torso.

She, not so carefully, drew her fingers through his thick hair while continuing to kiss him as Taecyeon walked them to his bedroom. He was about to ask her if she really wanted to do this but her lips never left his if not only for a short moment to get some air, making it impossible for him to speak a single word. As Taecyeon put her down onto the bed, she standing on her knees, Yoona took the opportunity to pull his shirt off. She threw it on the floor and immediately brought her hands to his chest, touching him like she'd never done before.

He was about to take her top off when she stopped him, shyly meeting his eyes. "I'm not very good at this." she whispered breathing awfully hard. "I mean, I haven't…"

Taecyeon silenced her with a kiss. "Don't worry about it. Don't think." He laughed and continued to tug at her top.

"I haven't shaved my legs and I should shower first." Yoona weakly tried, feeling embarrassed. She gently traced her fingers over Taecyeon's chest, fallowing her finger with her eyes.

"Look at me Yoong." Taecyeon forced her gaze up to him. "You're perfect. Don't worry so much. I haven't shaved my legs either." he said and smiled. That caused Yoona to laugh and she felt even more comfortable as he lay down with her on the bed, caressing her upper arm. "Okay?"

She nodded and smiled. "Okay."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Yoona opened her eyes, trying to figure out why she was in bed while it was still light outside. And why she was , sleeping was weird.

An arm lay over her stomach and turning her head to the side, she saw a sleeping Taecyeon laying next to her, he’s too. Yoona almost began yelling as she realized what they'd done. This day was just crazy. He'd told her that he loved her and then made love to her. Could this be a dream? It certainly seemed like it, nothing ever went this well for Im Yoona.

Everything had been perfect. Absolutely perfect. Taecyeon had been so loving and gentle, always making sure that she was comfortable.

"Ok Taecyeon, what are you doing with me?"

 

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

KEEP THE FAITH!

 

 

 

 

 

Feeling much better now?! Ok, me?! uhmmmmmmm, a big YES! Writing it to stories is just so releiving! I Love You All!=*

 

 

Thanks Guys!=*