Chapter 15

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

I should've not posted that!ahehehe

 

Mianhaeyo Yeurubun!='(

 

 

 

Okay, okay...

 

To make it up to you guys, to make you not sad now, here's a triple update...

 

Enjoy!=*

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

As Taecyeon opened the door of the building it was quite the opposite from outside, people were talking and they stood everywhere, some had even made a little nest and were lying down. No kids were seen, fortunately. Because this place sure didn't look nice, on the contrary. He couldn't believe how Yoona always left her door unlocked, anyone could come inside of her apartment and do God knows what.

Climbing up the stairs Taecyeon held his breath, worried of what state he'd find Yoona in. Would she let him in? If so, would she talk to him? Tell him what was going on.

"You're late, man." Taecyeon abruptly turned around and was met by a strange looking man, dressed in a brown jumper that looked very old. "She left a while ago." he grinned, showing his terrible teeth. "Trouble in paradise?"

"What are you talking about?" Taecyeon sighed, continuing to Yoona's door. He carefully knocked at the dark wooden door but as he received no answer his knocking grew more urgent and loud. Assuming that she wouldn't have locked the door this time either he tried open it, with success.

Inside her apartment everything seemed to be normal, a little messy but still very clean. "Yoona?" Taecyeon called out as he walked towards her bedroom. Maybe she would be in bed. Seeing that the apartment was empty Taecyeon remembered the man in the hallway. Maybe he knew something.

"Hey, you." The brown shirted man turned around and Taecyeon was relieved that he hadn't had to touch him. His long hair was so dirty that it smelled and he had so many spots of things no one would want to know what it was on his shirt.

He grinned. "You've realised that your girl isn't there?" Taecyeon unsurely nodded, fumbling with his fingers nervously. He just wanted to find out where Yoona was. "She's probably out there somewhere getting . You know, you should tell her that it's a dangerous world we live in." His grin only grew wider as he spoke, scaring the out of Taecyeon.

Taking a deep breath he looked into the man's green eyes. "You know where she went?"

"Hey, don't expect me to baby sit her. I offered her to stay here with me, but…"

After that Taecyeon couldn't do much more than hurry down the stairs, out into the night in search for Yoona.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Leaning against a tree Yoona had her arms around herself, hugging her upper body in hope to get warmer. It was cold outside and the wind was blowing coolly, creating goose bumps on her skin. You could think that she'd learnt to bring a jacket or dress warmer since she so often was outside. But no, the reason of why she went home usually was because she was freezing. She wished that being outside would make her body get used to the temperature but sadly she was still the same petite person, always getting cold so easily.

Maybe if she walked around she wound get warmer, because she could not go back home. Not yet.

So, still with her arms crossed, her hands clutched into fists, she began to walk down the path. There weren't anyone else in the park; it was either too late or too dark for people to want to be in this one. Yoona knew that it could be dangerous, especially for a lonely female like herself. But little did she care. She wasn't scared of things like this. If she would have been, she would never live in the area she did. Everyone knew and saw that it wasn't nice. Though to Yoona, the area being nice or not didn't matter.

She was scared of hurting people, disappointing people. And all her life she'd tried to avoid that by saying no to any contact with another person. But lately, she'd got herself a few friends, a boyfriend.

And that was a big mistake.

A slim, tall body a few metres away from Yoona made her suddenly freezes. She wasn't alone. Even though she wasn't afraid of getting hurt she'd rather not have any company. The person moved through the path, closer and closer, and once she could see the face she recognised it. She knew him.

Taecyeon.

Yoona felt how her heart started to beat faster, she could not let him see her. She did not need him right now. He needed to stay away from her. Picking up her pace she quickly moved away from his direction, anywhere out of his sight.

He'd had seen her though, she was not fast enough or maybe she was too fast causing him to fallow her quick move. But he was on his way over to her, which only made Yoona walk faster.

"Yoong!" he yelled as her fast walk turned into running. She ran fast, almost as fast as she could. And that only made Taecyeon run after her, seeing that a running Yoona only made him worry more. "Yoona, please stop!"

To Yoona's disappointment, Taecyeon was really fast and caught up with her in no time. Catching his breath, silently cursing, Taecyeon grabbed her arm and made it impossible for her to move. She tried though, tried getting out of his grip by kicking his leg and she tried to make his hand let go of her. Though he was very determined in keeping her where she was.

"Let go." Yoona cried after a while of intense rage. "Don't do this."

Taecyeon though kept his grip around her, only tightening it and as she softly started to weep he brought her whole body into his embrace, holding her close.

"Don't." she sobbed, relaxing in her whole body; she would have fallen to the ground if Taecyeon didn't hold her up. "Taec."

Taecyeon her hair held her close to his chest, thanking God that she was okay. "Everything's okay now. You don't have to run." Yoona only cried harder, digging her hands into his jacket. Just like that time a few months ago, when they'd met for the first time.

They stood there, in the middle of the park where the darkness only made it possible for them to see a few metres away. Taecyeon held Yoona, gently rocking her as she cried rivers of tears.

After a few minutes, when Taecyeon started to notice how cold it was he pushed Yoona away, searching her eyes. Her face was smeared with tears and her eyes so wet that it hurt to watch them. "Let's go. It's freezing." Taecyeon managed to smile, put an arm around Yoona and guided her through the park.

Without having to say anything, Yoona felt how Taecyeon placed his jacket over her shoulders in an attempt to make her warm. She hugged it tightly around her body, welcoming the warmth, careful though not to watch him.

Taecyeon cleared his throat as they neared his car. "I'm taking you to my place, you can stay in the guestroom."

She shook her head, making an ugly face as she felt how she wanted to cry again. "No, Taecyeon. I live just…"

"Yoona, I will not let you get back there. You're coming with me."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Yoona cried as he helped her into the car, determinedly putting on her seatbelt and ignoring her cries for him to stop.

Taecyeon sighed as he sat down in the driver's seat, turning to catch her eyes with his own. "Because, Yoona, I care about you. And no matter what you think, this place is dangerous and I won't let you stay there by yourself anymore."

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"Hey, I made you tea." Taecyeon walked out from the kitchen with a tray, sitting down next to her on the sofa and immediately letting his attention fall on Yoona as she quietly sat there, showered and dressed in one of Taecyeon's tshirts and a pair of pants. "And sandwiches." he carefully added seeing that she didn't speak. Yoona had been quiet since her last outburst in the car where she was yelling at him for forcing her to come. She'd taken a shower and let him give her some new clothes to wear, never met his eyes though.

Taecyeon looked so hopeful and tried so hard to make everything good for her. How could he care so much? So much that she couldn't say no. She wanted to run away but she couldn't.

Taking a bite of her sandwich, she hadn't noticed how hungry she was until now. She slowly turned her head. "Thanks, Taec." She managed to smile and received a smile back from Taecyeon. "And sorry about before."

The last sentence came out very weakly, as if she was embarrassed. And she was sort of, because she felt like she was so out of control. Now here she was, in Taecyeon's apartment when she'd promised herself, said over and over in her head, that she wouldn't let anyone be close to her again. Because she only hurt them. And even if she at times didn't believe that, when Taecyeon at times managed to convince her that she wasn't doing him any harm, she had to always stay away. Even if she didn't want to.

Because in the end she'd always hurt him.

Though his smile as he looked at her, his cute dimples and his concerned eyes, everything about him was so beautiful and she wanted to look at him forever. He made her believe in things, he made her hope. "The important thing is that you're here." he said. Still smiling slightly he leaned over to give her cheek a soft kiss.

And as his lips made contact with her skin Yoona melted, his touch had the power to make her forget everything but him. Nothing else mattered but Taecyeon. So without really thinking she threw her arms around his neck, pressing her lips against his and forcing him to lie down on the couch with herself on top.

She roughly kissed him and began to take her shirt of, though as she was about to sit up and draw it over her head two hands pushed her hands down from her shirt.

Taecyeon gently tugged her shirt back down and sat up, touching his lips with a finger. They were swollen from her hard kiss. "Yoona."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have, I shouldn't have done that. Sorry." Yoona shifted on the couch moving away from Taecyeon and keeping her gaze at the cup of tea in front of her, almost crying.

"Hey." Taecyeon's fingers grabbed after hers as he sighed. "You don't have to apologize, Yoong."

Her eyes were brimmed with tears and she desperately tried to hold them back. "I shouldn't even be here. I'm so stupid!" Yoona angrily put her head into her hands and groaned, screaming on the inside.

"Yoong." Taecyeon gently said while carefully moving closer to her. "You're not stupid." He put his hand up to touch her hands but she forced it away, kind of hitting him, and for a second she met his eyes with her teary own. Yoona screamed and rushed out of the room, slamming a door which Taecyeon guessed led to the guestroom.

He knocked at the door, calling her name. "Yoona, I'm coming in."

She lay on the bed, on her stomach and with her face into a pillow. He could tell that she was crying as her body slightly shook. Everything was so wrong.

Taecyeon still had no idea what was going on with her, but whatever it was; it was major. Because she was so broken, so devastated.

He sat down on the bed, just a few centimetres from where she lay. "Please talk to me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

KEEP THE FAITH!

 

 

 

Okay, so I'm thinking of posting the 'rated' stories I've made, just so you know, I want TaecYoonizens to be happy!LOL

 

But well, I want the stories to be private, or if you want to read just add me, I might share those stories just for my friends here in aff only, uhmmmmm...thinking!aheheh