Chapter 23

And I Will Try To Fix You

 

 

 

 

 

Nearing!=/

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

 

"Yoong, guess what?" Taecyeon exclaimed as he landed on the sofa next to her. She quickly put the magazine down and searched his face. The wide smile reassured her that it was indeed good news.

 

"What?"

As if to catch his breath, since he was in ecstasy it seemed and had sprinted to the sofa, he waited a few seconds before he began his rambling. "Nickhun called me and told me that Tiffany had told him that she is expecting a baby. I'm gonna be an Uncle. Mom and dad will be grandparents. Isn't it amazing?"

Yoona couldn't do anything but smile. He was genuinely happy and that was beyond sweet. "It is amazing."

"We are really grown up. I wonder if they will get married." Taecyeon continued as he made himself comfortable on the sofa, unconsciously placing an arms over Yoona's shoulders. "I mean if they are getting a baby they must be pretty sure they want to be with each other."

Nodding, she calmly replied. "Yeah, a baby is a big deal."

"Did Tiffany call you?" Turning his head slightly he captured her gaze. "You don't seem surprised. Heck, even Nickhun was surprised."

Yoona gave him a guilty smile. She had been dying to know how Nickhun would take the news. Her friend had been so scared that he wouldn't be happy since they hadn't planned to have a baby just yet. "I kind of already knew. Before Nickhun even." Yoona carefully said.

"I knew it!" Taecyeon laughed, still completely overwhelmed by the fact that he was to become an uncle. "Does Nickhun know that? Well, never mind. What do you think?"

Yoona giggled, and relaxed against his arm. "I think it's great. I haven't really known anyone who got a baby before so it's exciting. I wonder if it's a boy or a girl, and what they will name the baby." That was true. None of her friends had ever had a baby before, not that she'd had many friends. And secretly Yoona had always loved babies. Just thinking about how a person could grow inside another being was just too amazing. Like a miracle.

Taecyeon smiled, noticing her choice of words. She wanted to know this baby. She wanted to stay in his life. Their first months together had been focused on Yoona and all he could think about was to make her feel better. He wanted her to be happy more than anything. And now, some months into their relationship, Taecyeon had started thinking about a future with Yoona. He had never felt this way about anyone before, and although he had rushed into relationships in the past, which obviously was not good for him, he really felt like what he had with Yoona was special. He wanted to be with her, and he wanted it to last and be it.

Yoona turned to look at Taecyeon, wondering what he was thinking of while unconsciously her arm. "Do you want to have children?" he finally said.

His question took her by surprise but he didn't seem to notice. He still seemed to have his head up in the clouds about Nickhun and Tiffany's baby, his niece or nephew. That was true, he was thinking about that specific baby. But he was also imagining what it would be like for his niece or nephew to have a cousin, possibly a little girl with brown hair and doe eyes. Yoona thought for a second before replying. "Um, I don't know. I guess."

"Yoona, you would be the best mom. And the kids would be beautiful."

A giggle slipped out of and she smiled. Taecyeon had an amazing gift to make her comfortable in all situations. "Well, do you want to be a dad?"

"Me? A dad? Sounds so weird. I'm glad Nickhun's doing this first." He paused, turning more serious. "But I want to, someday." With you he added in his head.

"I bet your parents are thrilled." Yoona said and leaned in closer to Taecyeon's side.

Wrapping her in closer to his chest Taecyeon placed a loving kiss on her temple. "I bet."

"Was Nickhun happy?"

"Yeah. Happy but surprised I think."

"Tiffany was so nervous about telling him."

"It wasn't planned?"

"No, except don't tell anyone I told you that."

"I won't." he said reassuringly, moving his face to her so that he could place kisses all over her neck. She let out another giggle as he kind of tickled her with his breathing, and pulled his lips up to meet hers. Softly pressing hers against his, she felt completely contented and in love.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"Taec?"

Yoona stepped out of the darkness, silently walking up to where he stood newly showered. His hair was still wet and the skin was still warm from the steams of the water. The shirt he was wearing was slightly damp and he was still holding the towel. "Yeah?"

Yoona eyed him for a few moments, taking his features in. He looked so adorable and it made her heart feel all warm. Walking up to him, as he was drying his hair seemingly unaware of her gaze on him, she took the towel away from him. Finally looking into her eyes, Taecyeon noticed the different look in those eyes. She was looking at him with so much emotion, that he felt slightly confused. "Everything okay?" he asked.

Smiling Yoona nodded, reassuring him that everything was indeed good. She knew that he cared so much about her, hence all the concerned questions about how she was feeling all the time. So many times there was something to be concerned about and she loved Taecyeon for always making sure. This time though, nothing was wrong. Everything was good. So good. "Everything's perfect." Yoona whispered in his ear before kissing him.

Did he know how good he made her feel? How good they made her feel? With an overwhelming need to let him know, let him feel, exactly how good she felt, Yoona deepened the kiss. She brought her arms into his damp hair, letting the towel fall to the flood. Kissing him always felt perfect, it had since that first kiss a few months ago. It was as if she was meant to be there with him, this close, as if she had found her safe harbor.

Taecyeon was quick to answer her eager touch, intensifying the kisses and letting his hands find their way up her shirt. Her soft skin made him want to touch her all over and she pulled away from his lips just enough to let him take her shirt off breathing heavily and quickly connecting her lips to his warm ones again.

As they made their way back into the bathroom, where Taecyeon had just taken a shower, more clothes were thrown to the floor and the water was again .

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

"Hello? Taec?" Ok Hana walked into her son's apartment, after having knocked a few times and noticed that the door was unlocked. Seeing that no one was there she placed the clothes she'd picked up from the dry-cleaning on the sofa. "Are you home, Taecyeon?"

The auburn haired woman was about to pick up her phone and call her son, letting him know that he had forgotten to lock his front door and that it was not okay even if he lived in what seemed a very safe house, when a noise interrupted her.

Yoona appeared from the bedroom, wearing a robe and carelessly putting her wet hair in a loose bump on her head. She was surprised to see that there stood a woman in the middle of Taecyeon's living room. Taecyeon's mother to be specific. "Mrs. Ok." she nervously blurted out, knowing exactly what she and Taecyeon had been doing just minutes ago.

"Oh, hi, Yoona!" Hana also seemed quite nervous and out of place. She had a smile on her face though. "I was just going to return some things from the dry cleaning and the door wasn't locked." She nervously played with her fingers. "I didn't think there was anyone here."

Yoona carefully put her robe closer around her body, making sure she looked as responsible as possible. "Oh, yeah, I was in the shower and Taecyeon…"

"Yoona, where did you…" Taecyeon, wearing only a boxer, half said half yelled with as he came from the bedroom, only to notice that his mother stood in the living room. "Go." he quietly finished his sentence. "Mom, I didn't hear you come."

"Well, Taecyeon, I let myself in. Since I knocked and no one answered. I was just returning your clothes from dry cleaning." Hana smiled as she explained herself for the second time, sensing the awkwardness of the situation.

"I was in the shower, I didn't hear you. Sorry." Taecyeon scratched his head, completely unaware of the fact that Yoona had just told Hana that she had been in the shower. Yoona, knowing Taecyeon didn't notice the awkwardness, felt her face heat up and she blushed. She didn't dare look at Hana, who probably could put two and two together.

And Yoona was right, as Hana spoke again. "I can see that." she started referring to Taecyeon's wet hair. "I was just in the neighborhood, so figured I'll bring you this." She motioned for the clothes on the sofa.

"Thanks, mom. Do you want to stay? I can put on some coffee." Taecyeon suggested with a smile to both women.

"Thank you, Taec. But I should get home to your father." Hana excused herself, glad that her son at least offered. "Speaking of your father, he wanted me to ask you if you have those shoes he lent you?"

"Yeah, I'll get them." Taecyeon left the room, going to the bedroom again.

Yoona stood there a little awkward and forced herself to look at her boyfriend's mother. Hana seemed to do the same, only she seemed a lot calmer. With a smile she spoke. "Sorry about the intrussion. I guess I'm not used to Taecyeon having…"

Yoona quickly interrupted, afraid of what Hana was actually going to say out loud. "It's okay. No worries." Both women smiled, Yoona blushing as she realized that her quick interruption just made what had been going on with Taecyeon and her so much more obvious.

Hana had always liked the fact that the Ok family, her family, was open with each other. Jinyoung had had that influence on her, always talking about things which she had been raised not to talk about. Jinyoung had insisted that they'd raise Taecyeon the same, with things better being talked about rather than to be left with an awkward and silent understanding about. So she decided that she'd better do what she had learned to live by, breaking the uncomfortable silence between herself and the younger woman. "Yoona, I am well aware of the fact that my son is intimate with his girlfriend. And I am glad that his girlfriend is you."

Yoona nervously let a small laugh out from . She definitely had not expected Hana to react in this way, having practically walked in on her son having in the shower. She blushed for the millionth time. "Thank you. I am glad to be his girlfriend." It actually felt relieving that Hana was okay with it all, and acted to calm and natural. It made herself relax as well. "Taecyeon really is an amazing guy."

"Yes, he is."

"Found them!" Taecyeon appeared from the bedroom with a pair of shoes in his hands. Again, he was unaware of the changed atmosphere in the room and both women smiling and looking at him with love. "Tell dad thanks for the loan."

"I will." Hana accepted the shoes and turned for the door, after giving Yoona a loving smile. "It was good seeing you, both."

"You too, mom." Taecyeon kissed her cheek and followed her to the door.

"Bye, Mrs. Ok. I hope I will see you again soon." Yoona happily said. Taecyeon's mom was really great.

Just as the door closed after Hana, Yoona flopped down on one of the sofa, releasing a big sigh. "You know your mother totally knew we just had , Ok."

"What? No she didn't. Not necessarily."

"Not only did she tell me, but when both of us are wet and saying we've just taken a shower I think it's quite obvious we've been in the shower together. And two people don't take a shower together if it's not something ual. Don't you think?"

Yoona laughed as she saw Taecyeon's face change as he realized what had just happened with him completely naïve and unknowing. He leaped down next to her on the sofa. "I should have known that. My mother knows everything. She's a very wise woman."

Giggling, Yoona placed herself half on top of Taecyeon, gazing into his eyes with a blushing smile. "I am actually okay with it, even though it's totally embarrassing. I like your mom."

"That's good. Because you'd better get used to it. My parents can be a little embarrassing."

"You really have a great family, Taec. They really love you." Yoona turned more serious and rested her head against his chest, enjoying the now familiar position for her and the way that his arms immediately wrapped themselves around her.

"Yeah. You know, they love you too." Taecyeon kissed her hair, softly talking to her. "I love you, Yoona."

Yoona smiled, both feeling and believing that those words were actually true. Something she had not been able to in the beginning. Love was a big word. "I love you, too."

Nothing could sound as beautiful to Taecyeon but Yoona uttering those words. He knew what she had been through, he knew that whatever hard time he had in his childhood with bullying wasn't as awful as growing up not being loved by anyone. At least he had had his family, and then Nickhun. Yoona had been alone and it ached in him just thinking about how she had been hurt in her life. It was not just the young Yoona who had been hurt, it had followed her her whole life and she still had her scars and probably always would.

Taecyeon tightened his hold of the petite brunette, the emotions making his eyes tear up. Yoona didn't notice though, but buried her face into his neck, wanting to be even closer to him, as if to let him know that whatever he felt she felt too.

"You deserve so much, Yoong. So much more than you ever can know." To those words it was Yoona's turn to tear up. Never in her wildest dreams had she dreamt of this, lying in the arms of an amazing man whom she loved and who loved her back. He made her feel all kinds of feeling, and all of them were good. He seemed to love her no matter what he found out or no matter what she did or what feelings she had. He never gave up on her. And he made her not give up on herself either. He made her stronger and most of all, he made her happy.

"God, I love you." Yoona whispered. He made her believe that what she had been feeling for so long was not the way she was supposed to live life. He made her feel safe and he made her brave. And deep down Yoona knew that Taecyeon could never do anything to hurt her. He was a good person. He was the kind of person she wanted to always be with, and he made her secretly dream of getting married, having kids and growing old together.

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

Later that night both of them lay in bed, Taecyeon breathing into Yoona's hair as he slept hugging her to him. Yoona was wide awake though, content with the fact and comfortable just laying there in the dark, thinking.

The last couple of months had changed her. She almost felt like the time before she had met Taecyeon was another life, and her life had changed so much. All to the better.

Before, just thinking about her childhood and her parents had made her cry. It did still hurt whenever she remembered but she had come to see things with a new perspective. She could see that it had not been her fault, and that her parents had had their own problems and she had just come between them. Yoona could feel for that little child, the younger Yoona, and almost comfort her in her mind. She had come to grow a love for that child, replacing the shame and hate she had been feeling for such a long time. And now, she wanted to give that little girl all that she deserved. She wanted to give that little girl a bright future, to take responsibility for those things not stopping her from healing and becoming a happy person.

Yoona wanted to rise above all what she had been through, and use her experience to do good. She wanted to do what Taecyeon had done for her, give other people hope. She wanted them to know that there were good people in the world and that they were not useless and worthless but important and worthy. No matter what they had heard in their life, no matter what they had been through.

For some time Yoona has also been thinking more about her relationship, or lack of, with her father. She had decided that she would try to contact him, even if it just meant closure. She was not expecting him to be open to explain why he had left her, but she at least wanted to do everything she could to find out. Of this, Seohyun and Taecyeon had been very supportive. And even though she knew that there was a big chance that she was going to get turned down by her father, she felt strong enough to not let that hurt her too much. She felt content about what she now had in her life, and the people in it. Taecyeon and his family, Tiffany. They were good people and a good start to her new life. She had not had a family for a very long time, and was used to that. So therefore, she did not need her father to come back into her life.

Yoona smiled to herself as she lay there in the darkness, feeling safe and loved in the arms of Taecyeon. If there was a God, she was grateful that He had sent Taecyeon to her that day several months ago when she had wanted to jump off that pier. And she was glad and proud of herself for letting Taecyeon in, because it had changed her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

 

 

 

 

One more to go guys!

 

Sorry to end this!

 

 

But hey, I got a new story soon. And I'm thinking of making it long yeah?!ahehehe 30 chapters, is it long enough?!ahehehe

 

I hope you'll still be with me...